BY BOSCIA

A deep-cleansing clay mask to renew the skin. This deep-cleansing clay mask contains pure botanicals, herbs, and select ingredients like kaolin clay and phellodendron bark to absorb impurities, control excess oil, detoxify, and renew your skin from deep within. A unique combination of anti-irritants and purifying agents soothe and refine the appearance of pores as powerful antioxidants along with other therapeutic elements revitalize skin and help protect against the appearance of aging. It is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

boscia Clarifying Detox Mask
  • "I love this mask!! It feels so good on the skin. It really makes my skin look fresh after using it. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Two thumbs up!!" in 58 reviews
Lara M.
I think that there are many other ways of effectively removing blackheads. However, this does an awesome job of removing the nasties from my nose and forehead. When i use any strips, it is general these as i love being able to see more clearly the dirt that has been removed.
Burundi C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can definitely guarantee that you get what you pay for with this product . This product is another MUST on my monthly skincare list . Keeps my face feeling and looking FRESH ! I use the once every weekend , my personal skincare day !
Alexa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask also helps remove impurities and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. It’s hard to find things that seem to have an immediate fix. This mask helps remove the dirt and cleans your pores!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:boscia-clarifying-detox-mask-] is a lovely product and company! When you've been stressed out, going out dancing with makup on , going to the gym with makup on or accidentally leaving you makeup on whike you sleep. .it happens! You need this product to detox and really get that dirt and grime out of those pours. It leaves your skin feeling amazingly clean without feeling that tightness you get from some mask.
Morgan E.
Gastonia NC
I don’t wear a lot of makeup and when I feel my face being oily or my pores being clogged I go and do a detox! Boscia is amazing and it has my face feeling so clean and fresh and light. I always use the exfoliating jell and moisturizer and they are all great together they are fantastic I can never go a day without my Boscia.
Farwa R.
Jamaica , NY
This is such an amazing product it's crazy. First the price is so wonderfully low. I love peel off masks and this one is great for the blackheads and it does visibly clarifies the skin without being too harsh on the skin. I would recommend this to everyone even my enemies because it's just that good.
Collean T.
Cromwell, CT
Love the detox mask! Doesn’t dry out my skin and make me produce extra oil, but cleans and refreshes my skin. I bought this product from Sephora, where they have a myriad of Boscia products to choose from, so you’re sure to get what you need. This product is a great price for the value. I do wish it came in a larger bottle!
Rachel H.
Acworth, GA
This is the BEST mask! Applications super simple and it isn't messy like I have run into with other masks. I simply just squeeze some on my fingers and rub it on my face. A little goes a long way with this product so the price is worth it! The results are great!!! I leave on pretty much just until it is dry and then wash my face. My skin just looks healthy and glowing after using this masks. The best part is the healthy look seems to stay long after I have rinsed to mask. I use a few times a week and will definitely be purchasing some more very soon!
Hannah B.
I really wanted to like this one. Anything with the word “detox” in it is right up my ally. You’re supposed to gently rub it into your skin, and dead skin cells and other gunk kind of rolls off your face. This sounded great to me, as I’ve tried similar masks and I always feel great after. This was not one of those masks. It was sticky and grabbed onto the little peach hairs on my face (the ones everyone has, so this should not happen). THEN it was impossible to rinse off. And after all of that, my face really didn’t feel any different. I had to slather on moisturizer just to get the excess off. Big disappointment.
Kayce L.
Indianapolis , IN
This shrunk my pores within minutes. I only had a travel size to try so the value and price were different but even the travel size lasted me a long time. I felt like it was very gentle compared to similar masks on the market. If you have large pores, acne or oily skin I think you would really like this.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Does this help with excess oil and remove impurities on the skin?
Sarah W.
Santee, CA
Is this better than any of there other masks ?
AJR S.
Hamilton, ON
Does this work well for acne prone skin? Is it worth the grab?
Jenna D.
What's the biggest difference between this and the black mask?