BY BOSCIA

A deep-cleansing clay mask to renew the skin. This deep-cleansing clay mask contains pure botanicals, herbs, and select ingredients like kaolin clay and phellodendron bark to absorb impurities, control excess oil, detoxify, and renew your skin from deep within. A unique combination of anti-irritants and purifying agents soothe and refine the appearance of pores as powerful antioxidants along with other therapeutic elements revitalize skin and help protect against the appearance of aging. It is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Kali P.
Pittsburgh
I love this so much! I found this by chance and I’m so happy I did! I’ve been using their Purifying Cleansing Gel for almost a year now an it’s helped my skin so much! So when I found this I was so excited and I still am, I use this on the days I don’t use my cleanser and it keeps my skin super soft and feeling great after I take it off. Doesn’t break me out at ALL which I absolutely love love love!! I have a problem using products and them giving me a rash or breaking me out since I have very sensitive skin but this product doesn’t do that whatsoever! Highly recommend this mask to anyone with sensitive skin.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
Boscia has been a brand that my family has used for as long as I can remember. I bought this mask for the simple fact that I grew up seeing family use it, and now I know why! It is so cleansing that I feel like I actually have a new face when I use it. My skin feels so pure and clean after using it. I would suggest a nice moisturizer following this mask to lock in the moisture you receive from it, it tends to dissipate fast.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:boscia-clarifying-detox-mask-] is a lovely product and company! When you've been stressed out, going out dancing with makup on , going to the gym with makup on or accidentally leaving you makeup on whike you sleep. .it happens! You need this product to detox and really get that dirt and grime out of those pours. It leaves your skin feeling amazingly clean without feeling that tightness you get from some mask.
Kallie S.
palestine, arkansas
I really love Boscia products, and this one was nice. It is definitely gentle, and I wasn’t worried about it having a harsh effect on my skin. But it also wasn’t a mask that I felt did a whole lot for me - I think it’s better suited to someone who does have skin issues that they need to see improvement on, rather than someone who was just using it to get a quick glow.
Cari P.
Pros: Product works great. Skin feels smooth and cleared up after using the product.

Cons: Product takes 25+ minutes to dry, and it’s removal is quite painful.

Tips: Use only on problem areas such as the chin, nose, and forehead. Avoid sensitive areas like under eyes, and hairier areas such as cheeks.
Veronica G.
Houston
This is a great product!!! Your skin will feel clean and soft. I have purchased this product more than once. The packaging is nice and sturdy but overall the product is good for your skin. It met my expectations and I do recommend it to anyone who is looking into finding a mask with benefits.
jannett a.
Boscia is one of my favorite brands!! I have sensitive skin with cystic acne and red and textured scarring. My face is really sensitive to fragrances and ingredients and this brand is one of the few hat doesn't irritate or harm my face. I can always notice a difference after using this mask
Kayla C.
I really love this product! I got it in a travel size bunch of different masks from this brand for around $30. Since I tend to have dry skin/ sensitive skin I don't use the product all over my face I typically just use it as an overnight spot treatment on any blemishes I might have.
Fatima G.
Lo que me encanta de esta mascarilla es que trabaja muy bien en mi piel, me gusta porque deja la Cara suave y con un aspecto rejuvenecido. La uso una vez por semana o cuando necesito que mi cara se vea sin esos granitos feos que salen, porque ademas esta mascarilla me sirve para eso.
B B.
Orlando
I wasn’t too impressed with the results of this mask, compared to others released my the brand. I purchased it from Sephora in a trio pack, and I have to say this mask was the least impressive. I have combination skin, and I just don’t see that the mask made any difference.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Does this help with excess oil and remove impurities on the skin?
Sarah W.
Lakeside, CA
Is this better than any of there other masks ?
Jenna D.
What's the biggest difference between this and the black mask?