BY BOSCIA

A deep-cleansing clay mask to renew the skin. This deep-cleansing clay mask contains pure botanicals, herbs, and select ingredients like kaolin clay and phellodendron bark to absorb impurities, control excess oil, detoxify, and renew your skin from deep within. A unique combination of anti-irritants and purifying agents soothe and refine the appearance of pores as powerful antioxidants along with other therapeutic elements revitalize skin and help protect against the appearance of aging. It is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

boscia Clarifying Detox Mask
  • "I love this mask!! It feels so good on the skin. It really makes my skin look fresh after using it. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin. Two thumbs up!!" in 58 reviews
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
This is not something that I would have picked up and bought on my own I received this in one of my subscription boxes and I’ve grown to love this brand tremendously!! Leaving your skin squeaky clean silky smooth and looking absolutely amazing! Seems as though they have products for just about any kind of skin care Ament and any kind of complexion check them out they make smaller sizes so you don’t have to spend an out rages amount of money so you can kind of try it before you buy large quantities which is something I really like
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:boscia-clarifying-detox-mask-] is a lovely product and company! When you've been stressed out, going out dancing with makup on , going to the gym with makup on or accidentally leaving you makeup on whike you sleep. .it happens! You need this product to detox and really get that dirt and grime out of those pours. It leaves your skin feeling amazingly clean without feeling that tightness you get from some mask.
Rebecca J.
Uniontown, PA
I recently used this and have to say I love it! Although it makes you look like a green sea monster (just like it says on the label) it worked great. Didn’t burn or irritate the skin when it was on and left the skin feeling super clean, smooth, and hydrated. The next day my skin looked noticeably brighter, too!
Collean T.
Shelton, CT
Love the detox mask! Doesn’t dry out my skin and make me produce extra oil, but cleans and refreshes my skin. I bought this product from Sephora, where they have a myriad of Boscia products to choose from, so you’re sure to get what you need. This product is a great price for the value. I do wish it came in a larger bottle!
Rachel H.
['Kennesaw', 'GA'], GA
This is the BEST mask! Applications super simple and it isn't messy like I have run into with other masks. I simply just squeeze some on my fingers and rub it on my face. A little goes a long way with this product so the price is worth it! The results are great!!! I leave on pretty much just until it is dry and then wash my face. My skin just looks healthy and glowing after using this masks. The best part is the healthy look seems to stay long after I have rinsed to mask. I use a few times a week and will definitely be purchasing some more very soon!
kate b.
I liked this mask more than I had expected to. In general, I feel like this brand is super gentle and sometimes to the effect that it is too gentle and doesn’t help my skin much. I got this mask at Sephora and it is extremely pricey. Probably would not buy again
Audrey M.
Good quality. Nice smell. Nice packaging. Pores felt smaller. Bought at ULTA. Great for traveling. Nice reviews. Very effective. I do wish it was bigger. Met my expectations. Did what I bought it for. I would for sure but it again. Although it is common for spill out.
Kayce L.
Indianapolis, IN
This shrunk my pores within minutes. I only had a travel size to try so the value and price were different but even the travel size lasted me a long time. I felt like it was very gentle compared to similar masks on the market. If you have large pores, acne or oily skin I think you would really like this.
Chelsea M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Your skin will never feel better!! And you can feel all of the gross stuff coming off from your pores. It’s such a nice catharsis feeling and when you wash it off it’s so refreshing and you feel like new!! I love this and use it as a part of my weekly routine.
Misty G.
This is a great product for oily, acne prone skin. Value is good because it definitely does what it's supposed to. Immediately after using this product, I notice improved texture in my skin. Throughout the week I find that I am less prone to breaking out.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Does this help with excess oil and remove impurities on the skin?
Sarah W.
Lakeside, CA
Is this better than any of there other masks ?
Jenna D.
What's the biggest difference between this and the black mask?