boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector

A highly-concentrated spot treatment that minimizes the appearance of blemishes, draws out impurities and helps reduce the appearance of irritation. This treatment contains long-term benefits that help prevent future blemishes.

"It’s spot on for keeping blemishes off!"

How to Use:

Do Not Shake. Cleanse Skin Before Applying Product. Dip Cotton Swab Until It Comes Into Contact With Charcoal Powder. Apply A Thin Layer To Affected Area Using Cotton Swab. Leave On For One Hour For A Quick Spot Treatment Or Overnight For Maximum Treatment Benefits.

Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Charcoal Powder, Calamine, Zinc Oxide, Colloidal Sulfur, Zinc Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Camphor, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

Imm looking for a great spot treatment. Does this really work?
Does this product work as well as the Mario Badescu drying lotion?
Does anyone know how this compares to [product:origins-spot-remover-anti-blemish-treatment-gel-10ml/0.3oz-by-origins]?
Start your review of boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
For anyone that’s tried Mario’s version of this and had high hopes and zero luck this is super effective and not disappointing it may be a little more pricey but it’s so worth it ! Results in days ! Great on adult hormonal acne
Tingting Z.
Dallas, TX
boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector uploaded by Tingting Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector I got this amazing product recently. It works perfect. I have some pimples on my face and neck. I put it at night, the second day my pimples are dried and getting way better. Love love love it.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is super cool and a creative idea. I love the packaging and for the amount of product you definitely get what you paid for. I use this on my acne that is when I wake up and I just put a q tip in there and apply a thin dot to my skin. You’ll see a dramatic difference
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wow wow wow! I am up obsessed with this product! I do not struggle with acne too badly, but whenever I do have a spot, this product works so effectively! My zit disappears overnight after I use this. I highly recommend it.
R 0.
First of all really nice simplistic looking love the minimalist vibe. Also this is a really good spot treatment I live by my MARIO BADESCU drying lotion but this works just as well. Albeit slightly more expensive I think it’s good to switch up the routine.
Emma W.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Not sure about the efficacy, but it smells and looks a lot better than the spot correctors from Mario Badescu and Kate Somerville!
Mak S.
I like this a lot but I also feel like after awhile of using it’s not as effective. It’s nice but I wish I could travel with it. Also stained my skin but it didn’t bug me as well as it might others because it goes away after a few hours.
Melissa M.
i didn’t love this. it didn’t seem to work and the amount i got with the sample size didn’t give enough to truly evaluate.
Amber D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased at Walmart I have yet to try this product, but I went ahead and got it. At WALMART it costs 7 dollars. The instructions are pretty simple. It does state not to shake up, but if that happens just let the charcoal settle back down. I can’t find the equate version so I’m just posting it here under this very similar one.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
I got this to deal with some cystic pimples I recently got out of nowhere. It’s fairly reasonably priced compared to similar products I looked at on Sephora. My pimples are improving after a couple of days using it. I would recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...