boscia Charcoal Spot Corrector uploaded by member-17aff

BY BOSCIA

A highly-concentrated spot treatment that minimizes the appearance of blemishes, draws out impurities and helps reduce the appearance of irritation. This treatment contains long-term benefits that help prevent future blemishes.

"It’s spot on for keeping blemishes off!"

How to Use:

Do Not Shake. Cleanse Skin Before Applying Product. Dip Cotton Swab Until It Comes Into Contact With Charcoal Powder. Apply A Thin Layer To Affected Area Using Cotton Swab. Leave On For One Hour For A Quick Spot Treatment Or Overnight For Maximum Treatment Benefits.

Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Charcoal Powder, Calamine, Zinc Oxide, Colloidal Sulfur, Zinc Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Camphor, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

• In this tested on animals?2 Answers
  • I've used the Mario Badescu drying lotion in the past on ...2 Answers
  • I definitely need this. Anyone tried it ? What were your ...1 Answers
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wow wow wow! I am up obsessed with this product! I do not struggle with acne too badly, but whenever I do have a spot, this product works so effectively! My zit disappears overnight after I use this. I highly recommend it.
Mak S.
I like this a lot but I also feel like after awhile of using it’s not as effective. It’s nice but I wish I could travel with it. Also stained my skin but it didn’t bug me as well as it might others because it goes away after a few hours.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
For anyone that’s tried Mario’s version of this and had high hopes and zero luck this is super effective and not disappointing it may be a little more pricey but it’s so worth it ! Results in days ! Great on adult hormonal acne
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is super cool and a creative idea. I love the packaging and for the amount of product you definitely get what you paid for. I use this on my acne that is when I wake up and I just put a q tip in there and apply a thin dot to my skin. You’ll see a dramatic difference
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got this to deal with some cystic pimples I recently got out of nowhere. It’s fairly reasonably priced compared to similar products I looked at on Sephora. My pimples are improving after a couple of days using it. I would recommend it.
Rhea R.
First of all really nice simplistic looking love the minimalist vibe. Also this is a really good spot treatment I live by my MARIO BADESCU drying lotion but this works just as well. Albeit slightly more expensive I think it’s good to switch up the routine.
Karina C.
chicago
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
This stuff is awesome it reminds me of the dying lotion it works quick and you can feel it working it gives a little sting when you put if on at first but it actually works so it's worth the price
Jasmin A.
North Olmsted, OH
This is an amazing product! Definitely worth repurchasing. It was the one thing I was looking for in a product. My favorite thing in the world!!!!!!!!
Dalia A.
fuqauy varina
This product helped my skin so much it’s a great spot treatment and I would say the only downside is it might dry your skin out a bit
Ema G.
In this tested on animals?
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
I've used the Mario Badescu drying lotion in the past on break out pimples and found that it really didn't do anything at all. This Boscia one is more expensive, but I'm curious to try it, has anyone tried it and loved it?
Hi there! The instruction says do not shake, it mixed together when I open the package, is it ok to use?
Lauren W.
Bristol
Does this really work to clear up spots? Is it similar to other drying lotions?
Gabrielle G.
Does this help with dark spots?

Sephora