BY BOSCIA #32 in Face Masks

A two-part, intense, wash-off treatment duo powered by black and white charcoal that minimized the appearance of pores while balancing the skin. This decadent treatment is formulated with the power of black and white charcoal and the added benefits from Kaolin Clay to detoxify and cleanse the skin and pores deeply without irritation. The formula also moisturizes, balances, and hydrates for a clearer, more refined, stronger, and healthier looking complexion.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is also free of preservatives, artificial fragrances and colors, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested and can be used as a full facial or a spot treatment.

• Do you use this after or before you wash your face?3 Answers
  • Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a few breako...4 Answers
  • How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin do you a...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivon H.
Used an entire jar of this lovely face mask recently and it was amazing. I purchased it from Sephora since I was looking for a cleansing and detoxifying mask and came across this. I've always enjoyed Boscia as a brand and know they make great products for cleansing, like their charcoal face wash (I think that's the name). I have oily skin and it works wonders to remove excess dirt and oil. My sister has combination and it works just as nicely on her. It's not harsh on the skin and washes off very nicely as you massage the skin. It's also a ton of fun to mix the product up. I use a small palette/dish to mix the product and apply it on my face using my fingers or spatula. It glides on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling radiant. It's exactly what I look for in a mask and since I just ran out I'm looking to purchase again.
Samantha M.
WAUKEE, IA
The Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding has been my jam lately! Wow have I been impressed with this. Charcoal masks are some of my favorite to use, and I thought this product was interesting because of the dual action we get. It states it helps to detoxify the skin and deep clean pores without irritation, plus moisturize, balance and hydrate the skin. This mask feels unlike any other I've used, especially charcoal masks. Typically I feel like I have to scrub my face to get the product off, but not with this one. It slides right off the skin without any irritation and my skin doesn't have any redness to it once it's completely off. My skin immediately feels smooth as well,and I've been using this faithfully 2-3 times a week for the past 3 weeks and have really noticed my complexion clearing up. I highly recommend!
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
This is one of my latest obsessions! I consider myself a face mask junkie and I have to say that this is probably one of the best face masks I've ever tried. I have acne prone/combination skin so I wanted to find something that will detoxify and cleanse my skin without making me breakout and this by far is excellent! I can see a huge difference in my skin and how it shrinks my pores. This is the only product that actually does. When I use this product I can feel my skin tightening. It's very refreshing and the smell is very natural and clean. At the end I was very surprised at how smooth and bright my skin looked, it felt so fresh and clean, but not to dried out. If you want to invest in a good fast mask, I would totally recommend this one!
Beauty L.
I need everyone to go run and grab this product right NOW!!!! 🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽 it is one of the best facial mask products I have ever tried. I purchased it at Sephora on a whim after I heard that it was flying off the shelves. I was a little bit skeptical but then when I got home and tried it I was so pleased with results. It leaves your skin feeling so fresh and new!! I felt like after I used it my skin was so soft and moisturized!!! I'm so crazy over it and need to buy up multiple jars of this product. I recommend this to any and everyone go get it now purchase it from the website, your local Sephora, wherever but just get this product.
Roxana G.
North Hollywood, CA
I'm a mask-a-holic from drugstore to Sephora to nature-inspired "urban outfitters" exclusive brands. This one beats all of them (well, the clay ones!). It doesn't dry fully, aka doesn't dry out your face! It also doesn't have a horrible smell, and a little goes a long way, so the price is justified. I've been using it twice a week for a little over a month and not only has it reduced my breakouts significantly, it healed a bad full-face breakout I had within two days! I own two other boscia products, but this one takes the cake! MUST BUY!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love Boscia and masks, in general. I have not tried anything that I didn't instantly fall in love with by this brand, so when I saw this at Sephora, I immediately tossed it in my basket. The texture of this is so much creamier and lighter than most clay type masks. Sometimes my skin becomes itchy and uncomfortable when I use a clay mask, but with this, it was so soothing. The second I rinsed, I saw an immediate boost in radiance, pore size and pore cleansing. Love! Can't rave about it enough. Definitely worth the money.
Sheila G.
El Paso, TX
After getting a sample twice and loving it, finally decided to purchase. With the samples I felt a drastic effect on my skin. However after regular weekly use it stopped being as effective. So I narrowed it to using it only once or twice a week. It does leave your skin super soft and does clean out your pores. I love using it in the morning, especially on Sunday's to just clean out all the junk in my pores from the weekend. The best part is it's so think you only need a little bit to spread and cover your whole face.
Melissa G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I loooooooove this stuff! It actually has a super cool sensation to it! You can actually feel it working! If you're anything like me you have tons of beauty/skin care products lying around. I kinda have a shopping problem. I got this stuff along with a few other things. When I started using I noticed a difference within a few days. Clearer skin and less oily then I went on to try the next one. I could tell I had forgotten to use this because my skin went wayyy down hill way fast. I suggest this stuff to EVERYONE!
ana o.

I've been on a Boscia skincare kick as of late, started by my receiving the biggest sample jar EVER of this charcoal pore pudding mask. 'Pudding' is a good word for it, too, because that's the consistency of the charcoal and white swirled mud. It sure makes a pretty presentation.

It's a good mask, gentle and clarifying, also easy to remove. The other thing is how huge the jar is! You'll be using this mask till you're sick of it (but when you see the pleasant results, you'll be thrilled.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I have heard so many good things about this so I got a sample from my local Sephora to try. I was very happy with the results. I love the grey color so I can see if I have it evenly over my face and I got to admit I love the look in the jar with the swirl of black and white (So Sephora!). Once I washed it off I looked over my face and it felt so soft which is unusual after I do a mask, my skin also looked nice and bright. My first impressions though lead me to buying the product soon!
Kirstin H.
Where can you order this?
Cassandra R.
On average, How much does this cost? I'm looking for a face mask without breaking the bank too much!
Kristen F.
Iuka
Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a few breakouts currently and that might be why it feels tingly. Just wondering if anyone else is having this kind of feeling.
Amanda G.
How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin do you apply it?
Jordan G.
I am very interested in this product. Is it good at both cleaning out the pores and shrinking them? Also, is it too drying?