BY BOSCIA

What it is: A two-part, intense, wash-off treatment duo powered by black and white charcoal that minimized the appearance of pores while balancing the skin. What it is formulated to do: This decadent treatment is formulated with the power of black and... see more...

Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great skin treatment for deep cleaning. I received a sample size and am considering purchasing the full size. It’s a little pricey but it definitely has quality.
Michelle K.
This looks super cool, but I don't feel like it does anything especially impressive. It definitely helps to clear out pores and leaves my skin pretty soft. I've had it for awhile though and I think I've only used it one time. I don't dislike it, but I don't reach for it.
Kaitlyn V.
New York, New York
Love Love Love their facemasks! I like using this when my skin feels super gross like if I had a lot of makeup, sweating or whatever but this is so great for acne and just anytime you wanna really clean out your pores, I totally recommend this.
Kaitlin B.
Tinley Park
Purchased at: Sephora
First off this looks really cool in the jar. Almost didn't want to use it because of that. Glad I did though because cleanser is amazing and really cleans you're face. Takes out all the junk and leave you with glowing smooth skin.
Jill G.
Brooklyn
This is one of my favorite masks!!! It smell sooooo good. And it’s like getting two masks in one. The white charcoal balances while the black charcoal detoxes!!! It also doesn’t dry up like some other clay masks so I love it!
Sharon M.
Beverly , WA
Have purchased 2 times from sephora and it lasts me a long time. I can see the difference in my pores and blackheads right after I wash it off. It leaves my face nice and clean and soft. It doesn't dry out my skin.
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This mask leave your skin feeling so soft and so clean. It's great because it doesn't completely dry down and crack as you wear it, it stays on without being too tight and drying and without being too messy.
Sarah I.
Carrollton , TX
I know this is called an intensive treatment but I found this mask to not be effective at all. You get quite a lot of product in the putting consistency is quite gentle on the skin but I did not happen to see any results.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this from Sephora with my 500 points. I like the tingly feeling this mask has once it is applied, leaves my face looking smooth. I definitely recommend