BY BOSCIA #51 in Face Masks

Unique two part Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal. The powerful pair work together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. Apply all over skin or targeted areas in need of extra attention.
A delicious swirl of charcoal pudding for a zen-like complexion!”

How to Use:

Using spatula provided or fingers, scoop onto fingertips, apply to face. Blend together to distribute thin opaque grey layer all over or targeted areas as needed. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then rinse clean with warm water. Rinse spatula after each use.

Over time formula will naturally mix in jar from usage.

Spatula included in carton.

Black Charcoal Pore Pudding
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Talc, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Charcoal Powder, Polysorbate 20, Pvp, Butylene Glycol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

White Charcoal Pore Pudding
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891)

• Do you use this after or before you wash your face?3 Answers
  • Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a fe...4 Answers
  • How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin ...4 Answers
boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding
  • "This product is great for treating acne prone oily skin. It helps get rid of excess oil and it helps clear out my blackheads and make them appear smaller. Also great for sensitive skin." in 155 reviews
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
CHARCOAL FOR PIMPLES
boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding is honestly one of the best Face masks and spot treatments for acne!! It is not too harsh on the skin, but it gives you at least overnight results! I got mine at Sephora and I was so ecstatic to see such quickness in results! The mask itself has a mixture of white and black charcoal which is pretty cool in the sense that you are getting double duty driers for acne! That being said, the mask itself is one of the nicest to wear and easiest to take off because it does not dry too hard and it does not dry out the skin! This product is one of the most diverse on the market, good for all skin types including the most sensitive!
Erin B.
I got this mask in a Sephora Play box. I heard about the Boscia brand a lot on social media but hadn't tried much myself. I tried this mask with low expectations as I haven't really seen significant results with other face masks I've used. I was surprised and very happy when I saw results the next day. My skin felt softer and smoother and even looked better. This is now my go to mask anytime my skin is a little out of whack or needs some treatment. I highly recommend you check it out, or get a sample if possible to see if it works for you. This is definitely my favorite face mask that I've tried. I have combination skin if that helps.
Jacquelyn H.
Cedar Park, TX
I got this in a beauty box subscription. I love charcoal products when I have breakouts, so I had pretty good expectations of this product, and it did meet them. It removed sebum and dirt from my skin, which helped speed up the healing process and mattified my skin. Since I have dry skin, I only use it for multi-masking, placing it only on areas that oily or currently in a breakout situation. It is a great mask, but is on the pricey side.
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
This is a great clay mask because it’s not super drying! I think that clay masks are really important to use regularly because they get all of the gunk out of your pores (especially if you apply a BHA before using them), but a lot of them leave me feeling kind of stripped as well. I can definitely see the difference in the size of my pores after using this, and it’s the perfect mask for gritting. One thing I don’t love is the way it smells (really plastic-y, for some reasons), but I don’t mind that because it means that they aren’t adding fragrances to try to mask the smell, and it doesn’t detract from how well this mask works.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I am the biggest face mask lover! I try so many brands and have come to learn what works best for my skin.  My skin is oily and acne prone with large, congested pores. I looked at this a few times online, but was hesitant to buy it because I didn't like that it comes in a jar. Shortly after, however, I received a sample of this in my Sephora Box. I'm so glad I was able to try the sample out before buying the full size jar because even though this mask worked pretty good for my skin, it never became a favorite.
I apply a medium-thick layer to my skin, let it dry, then wash it off.  I think it did a good job at clearing out my congested pores, but I didn't like the fact of having to dig into the jar and mix the black and white together.  I used a Popsicle stick, but it still didn't seem sanitary to me, and I'm not trying to get any more pimples!  Honestly, I would pass on this mask.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Received with bonus points at Sephora. It’s lasted so long and through so many masks in surprised by how a little goes a long way. I love charcoal everything due to having oiliness ance probe skin. It’s a good balancing mask for daily use. It’s not too harsh and doesn’t burn or leave redness after use. It’s easy to use and spreads easily. Clean up is quick and does t stain sink or brush I applied it with. It’s a great Sephora gift and have definitely gotten use out of
Marie C.
New York
This mask is definitely not stripping or irritating - I felt no tingly sensation like with other charcoal masks I’ve used, and my feels feels nice and smooth after washing this guy off (except for my nose area - is a little drier there now). The smell: 🙅🏻‍♀️ The application - so fun! This mask has activated bamboo charcoal and Binchotan White Charcoal Powder in it - so you go from a black color with white swirl in it to a gray the color of this 🐺 upon application. I kept this mask on for maybe a half hour? It didn’t dry out or crack at all - good for sensitive and dry skin types! Washing it off was a dream - no discomfort that I would usually experience while washing off a charcoal-based mask. The after-effects: I noticed reduced pores on my nose and around it for a little while, but then they became noticeable again 😕 Also, I did what I like to call the nose gunk test: it sounds really gross, and it is - I like to squeeze my nose really tight to see if any gunk will come out of the pores - and even after using this mask, some gunk did come out 😭 But, I asked the bf what he thought: “You face looks clean. Like, really really clean. Squeaky clean.” So, at least this mask’s got that going for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
I revived this product as a gift and have used it twice. This product seems to work well. I will say it is a bit messy ( the dark color) so I tend to use it before bed once I'm in my PJs just to be sure I don't get it on my outfit for the day. Also I have used better smelling mask, but smell does not make a good product. Both time I used this mask it left my face feeling wonderful. I would definitely purchase this for myself again once I use up the tub I have. It was a great gift and a like Thai product. I also have a cleaning oil from this line a really like. I feel this product line has quality products that work well for my sensitive combination skin.
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I picked this up after using a sample of the luminizing black mask (thinking it was the same thing). Although this product is good, I definitely like the luminizing black mask by boscia better because it was a peel off mask as opposed to this one which is a wash off..
However, my skin feels soft and glowing after I wash the charcoal pudding off, but the “clean” feeling only lasted a few hours or so. I have combination skin; so I did like how it complimented both the dry and oily parts of my face. The price is definitely worth it, because a jar of this charcoal pudding lasts forever. I also like how it comes with a little spatula, so you don’t have to use your fingers in the jar. If you don’t like using peel masks, then this is the mask for you. If you like peel masks, this is a good in-between facial appointments mask, or good to use for glowing skin before a night out. The fresh scent is amazing and makes me feel like I’m in a fancy spa!
Megan B.
I’m really on the fence when it comes to this product. I don’t really feel like it’s really helping remove any of my blackheads or reducing their appearance. Because it’s an expensive product I use it sparingly and I only spot treat. I have another mask that has a similar purpose from Maurd In that one actually has an exfoliating factor to it and I see better results. I think this helps maybe reduce the oil for a day or two. However if you’re someone like me who has blackheads enter the bane of your existence and you just wanna get rid of them this is it going to help that much.
Kirstin H.
Where can you order this?
Cassandra R.
On average, How much does this cost? I'm looking for a face mask without breaking the bank too much!
Kristen F.
Iuka
Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a few breakouts currently and that might be why it feels tingly. Just wondering if anyone else is having this kind of feeling.
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin do you apply it?
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Does anyone know how many times a week you can use this mask?

back