BY BOSCIA #51 in Face Masks

Unique two part Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal. The powerful pair work together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. Apply all over skin or targeted areas in need of extra attention.
A delicious swirl of charcoal pudding for a zen-like complexion!”

How to Use:

Using spatula provided or fingers, scoop onto fingertips, apply to face. Blend together to distribute thin opaque grey layer all over or targeted areas as needed. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then rinse clean with warm water. Rinse spatula after each use.

Over time formula will naturally mix in jar from usage.

Spatula included in carton.

Black Charcoal Pore Pudding
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Talc, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Charcoal Powder, Polysorbate 20, Pvp, Butylene Glycol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

White Charcoal Pore Pudding
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Corn Starch, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891)

• Do you use this after or before you wash your face?3 Answers
  • Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a fe...4 Answers
  • How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This product is great for treating acne prone oily skin. It helps get rid of excess oil and it helps clear out my blackheads and make them appear smaller. Also great for sensitive skin." in 155 reviews
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I am the biggest face mask lover! I try so many brands and have come to learn what works best for my skin.  My skin is oily and acne prone with large, congested pores. I looked at this a few times online, but was hesitant to buy it because I didn't like that it comes in a jar. Shortly after, however, I received a sample of this in my Sephora Box. I'm so glad I was able to try the sample out before buying the full size jar because even though this mask worked pretty good for my skin, it never became a favorite.
I apply a medium-thick layer to my skin, let it dry, then wash it off.  I think it did a good job at clearing out my congested pores, but I didn't like the fact of having to dig into the jar and mix the black and white together.  I used a Popsicle stick, but it still didn't seem sanitary to me, and I'm not trying to get any more pimples!  Honestly, I would pass on this mask.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
CHARCOAL FOR PIMPLES
boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding is honestly one of the best Face masks and spot treatments for acne!! It is not too harsh on the skin, but it gives you at least overnight results! I got mine at Sephora and I was so ecstatic to see such quickness in results! The mask itself has a mixture of white and black charcoal which is pretty cool in the sense that you are getting double duty driers for acne! That being said, the mask itself is one of the nicest to wear and easiest to take off because it does not dry too hard and it does not dry out the skin! This product is one of the most diverse on the market, good for all skin types including the most sensitive!
Erin B.
I got this mask in a Sephora Play box. I heard about the Boscia brand a lot on social media but hadn't tried much myself. I tried this mask with low expectations as I haven't really seen significant results with other face masks I've used. I was surprised and very happy when I saw results the next day. My skin felt softer and smoother and even looked better. This is now my go to mask anytime my skin is a little out of whack or needs some treatment. I highly recommend you check it out, or get a sample if possible to see if it works for you. This is definitely my favorite face mask that I've tried. I have combination skin if that helps.
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
This is a great clay mask because it’s not super drying! I think that clay masks are really important to use regularly because they get all of the gunk out of your pores (especially if you apply a BHA before using them), but a lot of them leave me feeling kind of stripped as well. I can definitely see the difference in the size of my pores after using this, and it’s the perfect mask for gritting. One thing I don’t love is the way it smells (really plastic-y, for some reasons), but I don’t mind that because it means that they aren’t adding fragrances to try to mask the smell, and it doesn’t detract from how well this mask works.
Kimberly W.
I love this mask. It’s the first I had tried with Boscia and i love it. I got the mask as part of a deluxe reward at Sephora, but immediately rebought it when I ran out. It makes my skin feel purified and soft,and renewed. It’s also so much fun to put on with the two colors of clay. I striped my face up like a solider or Indian and entertained my children running around while it was drying on my skin. I feel this mask does everything it promised and more. Ten out of ten recommend it. The only bad this is the dark color can make your sink and facial cloths a little dirty but it washes right out with soap and water.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I’m not sure where I got this from, but I think I got it at Sephora with my Beauty Insider points and the first few times I used it, I really liked it! It had like a white/black swirl going on so I wonder what the white half was cause I’m sure the black was the charcoal. Overall, it’s not my favorite mask but I did use it all! I do love the smell of this product, I just didn’t see any difference in my blackheads and pores.
jess g.
new york
The swirl looks fun in the jar. It was a great charcoal mask without drying out my skin too much or making it feel tight. My skin had a lovely texture aftewards, however, I do feel like it brought up a lot of gunk to the surface.

I've only used this once - do I need to do a deep cleanse after? Is this just the purging process from a new product that gets deep into the pores? After several uses will it bring everything up and then out of the pores?

My skin felt clearer. I would definitely try it again and I think I need to use it a few more times to see the optimal results.
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
I revived this product as a gift and have used it twice. This product seems to work well. I will say it is a bit messy ( the dark color) so I tend to use it before bed once I'm in my PJs just to be sure I don't get it on my outfit for the day. Also I have used better smelling mask, but smell does not make a good product. Both time I used this mask it left my face feeling wonderful. I would definitely purchase this for myself again once I use up the tub I have. It was a great gift and a like Thai product. I also have a cleaning oil from this line a really like. I feel this product line has quality products that work well for my sensitive combination skin.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I picked this up after using a sample of the luminizing black mask (thinking it was the same thing). Although this product is good, I definitely like the luminizing black mask by boscia better because it was a peel off mask as opposed to this one which is a wash off..
However, my skin feels soft and glowing after I wash the charcoal pudding off, but the “clean” feeling only lasted a few hours or so. I have combination skin; so I did like how it complimented both the dry and oily parts of my face. The price is definitely worth it, because a jar of this charcoal pudding lasts forever. I also like how it comes with a little spatula, so you don’t have to use your fingers in the jar. If you don’t like using peel masks, then this is the mask for you. If you like peel masks, this is a good in-between facial appointments mask, or good to use for glowing skin before a night out. The fresh scent is amazing and makes me feel like I’m in a fancy spa!
Megan B.
I’m really on the fence when it comes to this product. I don’t really feel like it’s really helping remove any of my blackheads or reducing their appearance. Because it’s an expensive product I use it sparingly and I only spot treat. I have another mask that has a similar purpose from Maurd In that one actually has an exfoliating factor to it and I see better results. I think this helps maybe reduce the oil for a day or two. However if you’re someone like me who has blackheads enter the bane of your existence and you just wanna get rid of them this is it going to help that much.
Cassandra R.
On average, How much does this cost? I'm looking for a face mask without breaking the bank too much!
Kirstin H.
Where can you order this?
Kristen F.
Iuka
Does the mask cause any tingling with anyone? I have a few breakouts currently and that might be why it feels tingly. Just wondering if anyone else is having this kind of feeling.
Amanda G.
How long do you leave this mask on and how thick or thin do you apply it?
Jordan G.
I am very interested in this product. Is it good at both cleaning out the pores and shrinking them? Also, is it too drying?