boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Mask

A pore-minimizing hydrogel mask blended with bamboo charcoal, a natural element with deep-cleansing properties. This hydrogel mask cleanses the skin reducing the appearance of pores as it removes blackheads and whiteheads giving the complexion a renewed look. Enriched with bamboo charcoal to help draw out blackheads, it expels toxins and minimizes the appearance of pores to leave the skin soft, refined, and revived.

• Hey everyone, my face has become a little irritated because of th...3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a charcoal mask! Which one should I try?4 Answers
  • I can not be a good job job and then get my job??... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kim M.
I love sheet masks but most bother my skin from the silicones, fragrance, or drying alcohols but this doesn't have any! This is a hydrogel mask which is my favorite type at they are cooling and soothing. I used this the other day when my skin was freaking out and it totally helped calm the storm and shrunk my existing zits and I didn't get any more. The serum is a little sticky but has no discernible scent. The hydrogel mask is hard to get on and is prone to tearing but this is true of all hydrogel masks. Once on the mask stays in place. I plan on buying more of the Boscia masks because of the great ingredients and I recommend to anyone that enjoys sheet masks!
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
So putting this on was a little challenging...but omg once it's on it is worth it! The mask does cover your entire face and it has multiple cuts to allow for any face shape. The tightening effect is amazing. While the mask was on I actually found it hard to even talk due to it being so powerful. Once removed and the excess rubbed in, my face was glowing and my pores we're super tight!
Katie L.
Nunn, CO
Fantastic pore clearing mask! Its not a regular sheet mask. Its a jelly like product held together by a matrix of very very thin threads. It comes in two pieces, one for the top of the face one for the bottom. Most pore masks can be drying, but this one, because of the jelly consistency, doesn't dry your skin out at all. It cleans our your pores without stripping it dry. Wonderful mask.
Johnny R.
San Jose
Tricky application. The mask is really delicate so you have to be careful when taking off the clear plastic material. Also, it slid around my face so I recommend not moving much once you have it on. Really easy removal. I pretty much just tilted my head down and it slid off. My skin felt clean and is glowed after the first use. I'll definitely try this again.
Alexandra E.
I purchased this mask because I’ve been noticing that my pores are looking rather large, no matter how much I’m fighting it. I wondered if this product would help so I gave it a try. It was a good mask and made my skin feel pretty nice, but I can’t say that it shrunk or made my pores seem to disappear. I’m not sure if I would repurchase for my pores.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have a love hate relationship with this mask and the reason why is because the packaging is hard to remove. It’s very slippery and rubbery, it’s also a two piece mask which I personally like. The reason why I gave it 5 stars is because I’ve noticed a difference in the pores around my forehead and chin, it dries out my stubborn black heads.
Alisha M.
I' a big charcoal mask person, I love the beneits of them and how they are good for most skin combos as mine is different in some areas. My face felt super soft after wards tho I couldn' say for sure if my pores looked smaller or not but it did make my face soft and clean. I do face masks once a week and this helped with my acne.
Jasmine C.
Levittown, PA
I am a huge fan of black charcoal products, whether it be masks or scrubs or creams... I’m in! However, I guess I had too high of hopes for this little guy. Although my skin felt clean and tight, it didn’t work any wonders on my pores. It really didn’t minimize them all that much either. I did feel nice and clean afterwards though!
Adrianne P.
Face masks for me are more about pampering myself rather than using for my skincare problems. I'm typically drawn to products that claim to do a number of things, but find it hard to find one that can give you all those benefits with just one use. So, thats why I do not rely on masks, but they are so nice for relaxation.
Ashley J.
Biddeford, ME
Unfortunately I had a allergic reaction to this product almost immediately. I never have any issues with boscia and use several of their other products. I instantly felt my face was hot and icky when I applied it. I took it off immediately and it left me with a bright red inflamed rash covering the bottom half of my face.
Maritza Z.
Ceres, CA
I've watched so many videos with products similar to the boscia charcoal mask. Some show the charcoal mask as being painful when they remove it others just take it off like nothing. Lol so does it really help the pores minimize?? And does this one hurt?
Delaney D.
I've always wanted to try a charcoal mask! Which one should I try?
Sierra L.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Has anyone else tried these? and can you compare to any other mask you have tried? thanks
busi n.
Hey everyone, my face has become a little irritated because of the climate change and the heat as its spring. Would charcoal mask help soothe it n help with dark marks?
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
where can I buy it? not online