Add a Photo

By BOSCIA
#32 in Face Masks

A pore-minimizing hydrogel mask blended with bamboo charcoal, a natural element with deep-cleansing properties. This hydrogel mask cleanses the skin reducing the appearance of pores as it removes blackheads and whiteheads giving the complexion a renewed look. Enriched with bamboo charcoal to help draw out blackheads, it expels toxins and minimizes the appearance of pores to leave the skin soft, refined, and revived.

Photos (13)
Meka H.
Meka H.
mobile, AL

Ok, so my gf bought this for us to do, "i like doing what she likes" nbd, well when she opened hers she immediately gagged because it reminded her of a fish and apparently anything fish grosses her out. *note to self stock up on fish stuff* i thought she was being a goof but after touching it and trying to slide it around on her face, it reminded me more of the inside of a vajayjay than a fish. Very slippery and smooth, this thing is hard to apply without goobin it up. God help you if you laugh or smile. You can never get this thing on perfectly; idc if you name is Michelangelo and you painted the Sistine Chapel you never get it right. After havibg to adjust the pieces about 7 times i finally thought i had a stroke of genius and began to dry it with my baby's hair dryer. 2 things you gotta know about me: first is im a unicorn, ask my girl, second is i rry to be extremely clever but it doesnt always work out sooooo this attempt was no different. The mask started flapping like a piece of sliced turkey hanging out the window in a hurricane. Speaking of sliced turkey, the mask smells and feels like a piece of turkey that i take bites out of to make a mask. Clearly this this was designed by a hungry 6 year old. Is this edible? Someone take a bite and lmk. Want to wear sliced turkey while having a stone cold face? This is your mask. Just toss this thing on and you change faster than jim carrey by the shore. If you want an actual facial product i guess this will work as well. Really wanted to give this a 1 star but gave it a 5 because it helped my gf laugh and smile which i absolutely love
JJ E.
JJ E.

I absolutely loved this mask! I was at a clients house and she had received a care package with tons of different Boscia products. She is unable to use anything charcoal related and offered me the several charcoal pore masks that came in the care package. I told her sure I will defiantly give them a go and thanked her for the product. I had completely forgotten about them because I tucked them in the side of my make-up kit and they slid down where they were "Out of sight out of mind." I came across them when I was doing my routine sweep/cleaning & restocking of my kit when I came across them . I decided to try one later that night and I was completely blown away. There are very few brands of product that actual reduce or shrink pores. I was on my own little clown 9 seeing my face after using the Boscia Charcoal Pore Minimizing mask . My face looked and felt at least 5 years younger . I have since purchased this product and I give them away to clients with larger pores or that want to reduce the look of pores for them to try and I have not received one negative comment even from a couple of clients that have extremely sensitive skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY

I always like to get sheet masks for a quick easy treatment for the skin so when I saw this one it really intrigued me. I do have acne prone skin and I struggle with blackheads & larger pores on the inner portion of my face. I also have combination oily skin. This mask is more of a gel mask. When you open it I will say that the mask feels very wet and super slippery to the point when it was a little difficult to place it onto my skin. Once I got it on there it immediately had a cooling effect which I really liked. At times I felt like it was going to fall off but it didn't it was probably just because of the consistency of the mask. After taking the mask of I massaged whatever was left of the mask into my skin. I was very impressed the next day. My skin felt clean, refreshed, and it improved the clarity/texture. For using this mask only one time and seeing that is pretty amazing. Whenever I want to pamper myself with an inexpensive mask I will go for this one and use it with my sister or my friend. It really works.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
San Jose, CA

Be prepared to be shocked at how your face looks once you apply the mask! It's hard not to laugh when you do this mask with friends. But it's really worth it and one of my favorite masks if you are concerned about your pores. Sometimes I do wish that the mask was a little more on the hard side because it can be flimsy upon removal. The point of this is to pull the gunk out of your face but also be able to reach the crevices that might not be reached if you had say a paper mask. I love this product because the peeling of it is just so satisfying to see all of that come off your face. I do highly recommend putting a thick layer or it won't be strong enough to peel off and then you'll have to rub your face with friction to get the mask off, and that's not pleasant at all.
Rocelmar F.
Rocelmar F.
Miami, Florida

I was so excited when this came to me, I won it trough a contest, here in Influenster. And I couldn't be so happy about it. I have to say that when I opened it was really difficult to take it out of the package, of course is very slippery because it's and hidrogel mask, was hard to unfold it and putting it on my face. Then, I realized that It was too big for me, and that created a mess since I got liquid all over my hair and ears. The idea of having two pieces is nice, but, for me didn't work because when I finally put on the first part of it, trying to putting the second one, the first one was falling. At the end, I made it, but been sincere I just realized that my face was really clean, and with glow. I didn't notice something with my pores.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA

I personally love sheet masks, so when I was looking through my options on which ones to buy this one stood out to me. I have large pores and thought I'd give it a go. Side note: I do love that this product is vegan! I thought the application was a bit harder than other sheet masks I have worn in the past, but nothing too bad. I usually just lay down and pretend I'm at a spa anyways when I wear sheet masks. I do think this mask did make my pores less visible, and left my face feeling refreshed and hydrated. I will definitely be purchasing more of this mask and seeing if after a few uses my pores will be much smaller!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO

Absolutely do not recommend, I had heard so many great things about this mask, that I bought one from Sephora for my Birthday. Upon application I immediately noticed a tingling sensation. This did not bother me as this can happen with sheet masks. Then the tingling turned into a burning sensation, that quickly became very unpleasant. I could not leave it on my face even ten minutes, I barely made it five. I checked the ingredient list to make sure it wasn't an allergic reaction and it wasn't. For the price this mask was so not worth it and I will never buy this mask again to be sure.
Harley W.
Harley W.

This was my first sheet mask I've used. Wow, these things are weird. This sheet mask was super, super slimy and hard to get a handle on while applying. Once I applied it, I went and laid on the couch for about 15 minutes. I started getting an itchy face so I took it off before the full 20 minutes. Once I took the mask of, my face was still very sticky. I couldn't handle just leaving the mask residue on, so I rubbed it off with a towel. My pores aren't looking too different. I'll be honest, I'm not sure how much I enjoy sheet masks. I prefer the tube mask / mud mask types.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

I won this through a contest here on Influenster and it was not an enjoyable experience. While I thought it was a neat idea to have a two-piece mask, they were huge and didn't fit onto my face well as I have a smaller face. Because of this, the oils got in my hair and eyebrows and eyelashes and caused a mess. The slimy texture did leave my skin feeling soft, but didn't minimize my pores. The packaging made it difficult to get the mask out, which was also not a pleasure. The idea was good, but the execution of it was not to my expectations.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA

This is a more expensive mask and honestly I did not feel like I got better results out of this compared to my $1-2 Asian sheet masks but I still enjoyed it and it is a good mask, so if you don't mind the price then go for it! It left my skin feeling refreshed and my pores looked minimized as well. I actually really like the hydrogel and it's always fun use these compared to all the regular sheet masks I have. I laid down and relaxed the majority of the time I had this on but when I was up and walking it did not fall off my face.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
El Dorado Hills, CA

Has anyone else tried these? and can you compare to any other mask you have tried? thanks
Maritza Z.
Maritza Z.
Ceres, CA

I've watched so many videos with products similar to the boscia charcoal mask. Some show the charcoal mask as being painful when they remove it others just take it off like nothing. Lol so does it really help the pores minimize?? And does this one hurt?
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Katy, TX

where can I buy it? not online
Amy  Jo S.
Amy Jo S.
Urbana, OH

Can you use this daily? Does it hurt to remove?
Tara M.
Tara M.
Las Vegas, NV
So I have a lot of blackheads does this product really help?