boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask

A pore-minimizing hydrogel mask blended with bamboo charcoal, a natural element with deep-cleansing properties. This hydrogel mask cleanses the skin reducing the appearance of pores as it removes blackheads and whiteheads giving the complexion a renewed look. Enriched with bamboo charcoal to help draw out blackheads, it expels toxins and minimizes the appearance of pores to leave the skin soft, refined, and revived.

Does this help with blackheads on my nose ?
Is it really worth the money for one?
Does this peel off?
Start your review of boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this mask! It does just what it says it is going to do! It was gentle enough for my skin, but I do not have sensitive skin. in reviews
Jennifer W.
Saint Paris, OH
boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Jennifer W.
Nice texture!! Prefer this hydrogel type mask instead of the regular mask you paint on.. application was very user friendly.. Pores felt cleaner and skin has a nice glow!!! Def will buy this again
JJ E.
Lebanon, ME
I absolutely loved this mask! I was at a clients house and she had received a care package with tons of different Boscia products. She is unable to use anything charcoal related and offered me the several charcoal pore masks that came in the care package. I told her sure I will defiantly give them a go and thanked her for the product. I had completely forgotten about them because I tucked them in the side of my make-up kit and they slid down where they were "Out of sight out of mind." I came across them when I was doing my routine sweep/cleaning & restocking of my kit when I came across them . I decided to try one later that night and I was completely blown away. There are very few brands of product that actual reduce or shrink pores. I was on my own little clown 9 seeing my face after using the Boscia Charcoal Pore Minimizing mask . My face looked and felt at least 5 years younger . I have since purchased this product and I give them away to clients with larger pores or that want to reduce the look of pores for them to try and I have not received one negative comment even from a couple of clients that have extremely sensitive skin.
Raquel L.
boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Raquel L.
I’m so happy with this charcoal mask, the results are amazing and the sensation of your skin feels much different, it helps you minimize your pores 🤩
Victoria S.
I always like to get sheet masks for a quick easy treatment for the skin so when I saw this one it really intrigued me. I do have acne prone skin and I struggle with blackheads & larger pores on the inner portion of my face. I also have combination oily skin. This mask is more of a gel mask. When you open it I will say that the mask feels very wet and super slippery to the point when it was a little difficult to place it onto my skin. Once I got it on there it immediately had a cooling effect which I really liked. At times I felt like it was going to fall off but it didn't it was probably just because of the consistency of the mask. After taking the mask of I massaged whatever was left of the mask into my skin. I was very impressed the next day. My skin felt clean, refreshed, and it improved the clarity/texture. For using this mask only one time and seeing that is pretty amazing. Whenever I want to pamper myself with an inexpensive mask I will go for this one and use it with my sister or my friend. It really works.
Cindy C.
Beaverton , OR
Be prepared to be shocked at how your face looks once you apply the mask! It's hard not to laugh when you do this mask with friends. But it's really worth it and one of my favorite masks if you are concerned about your pores. Sometimes I do wish that the mask was a little more on the hard side because it can be flimsy upon removal. The point of this is to pull the gunk out of your face but also be able to reach the crevices that might not be reached if you had say a paper mask. I love this product because the peeling of it is just so satisfying to see all of that come off your face. I do highly recommend putting a thick layer or it won't be strong enough to peel off and then you'll have to rub your face with friction to get the mask off, and that's not pleasant at all.
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
My skin gets the full detox experience and feels so good. My pores are not as big which helps make my face look more youthful.
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Natalie K.
TREATIES FACIAL SHEET MASK IN CHARCOAL 🎄This charcoal mask is for pore care and calming. I have oily/sensitive skin and so I was really excited to try this. The mask is extremely saturated with the essence which I love. However, I had to lay down while wearing it because it didn't fully adhere to my face. It has a slight floral scent, but nothing too powerful. The first time I used it after about 10 minutes my face started feeling warm. I have sensitive/oily skin and I've had this problem with other products before where at first my face feels warm, then hot and then itchy because of this I removed the mask as soon as my face felt warm. After removing it my face no longer felt warm. I tried the mask at night and I completely forgot that I had exfoliated my face that morning, oops. I had a feeling that is why I had the reaction I did so I decided to try it again 3 days later and I was right.🎄 🎅The next time I used it my face felt fine. I loved that because of it is so saturated with essence the mask lasted almost a half an hour. The best part was that I had a blemish coming in and after removing the mask it had significantly decreased and actually ended up never fully forming. This mask comes in a pack of 10 and retails for $27. I think the price is a little high as I have used similar masks that have worked the same and were a lot less in price. The price would be the only thing possibly holding me back from repurchasing.🎅
Breanna S.
Vineyard, UT
Loooove this product! out of all the masks I've tried this one is one of my favorites. Ive been using it for awhile now. the packaging is great and overall product is amazing. i would recommend this product.
Nicole E.
boscia Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Nicole E.
I really loved this mask. It fit well and felt very cooling. My face felt so nice after. My pores were visibly smaller after using this mask.
Rita G.
Pretty good mask.  Even though it’s charcoal based it didn’t really dry out my skin kr irritate it (I do tend to be on the oily side)