suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I have never used anything like it! Not only is it a FUN product but it’s one that’s efficient! You get JUST the right amount every use so there’s really no waste. It also left my face squeaky clean and soft. I am so happy I bought a ton of Boscia. Well worth the purchase. My skin has been tip top! [product:boscia-charcoal-jelly-ball-cleanser]
I wanted to try this bc it seemed fun and possibly a good product. It was very soapy and removed an my makeup that was left over. It was very fun and cool to use but it just didn’t do anything for my skin. I was using a tatcha cleanser before this and u can definitely tell I switched cleansers. My skin looked dull and my blackheads had came back.
I saw this cleanser and thought it was cute so i gave it a try and it cleans my face so well. I love it so much!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How do you use the boscia Charcoal Jelly Ball Cleanser ? What are the benefits of using this product ?boscia Charcoal Jelly Ball Cleanser
0 answers
How do you properly store it away? I just put it back in the container it came in.
0 answers
boscia Charcoal Jelly Ball Cleanser I really really want this, but is it worth getting and is it good for oily skin?
more questions