BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A natural powder-spray deodorant formulated with purifying black and white charcoal. If you want to know more…Effectively absorb wetness, draw out impurities, and eliminate odor with this natural powder-spray deodorant. Free of aluminum and talc, the unique, finely-milled formula is lightweight and can be used anywhere on the body that needs extra wetness removal and odor control. Skin is left feeling fresh and clean with no visible residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is safe for sensitive skin, dermatologist test, and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

Buy on Sephora
A L.
I was so excited to try this product but boy was it a let down! The charcoal works amazing to stop sweating but the packaging makes it impossible to use. After a couple uses the tube got clogged up and no product would come out. It became very messy. If they were to remodel the spray tube I would try it again cause the product did work but sadly I only got a couple uses out of it and then it broke.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
This deodorant is okay but nothing special for the price. Stick with dove advanced care for much cheaper and works better
James H.
Saint Cloud
I was given this as a gift and I will be re-purchasing it. It works way better than drug store deodorant.
Riley C.
This stuff isn't what it seems to be. It doesn't stay on for long at all, and for the price it definitely isn't worth buying. It didn't meet my expectations and I wouldn't recommend it personally. I won't be buying this product again. ~Riley C.
Summer S.
riverside, ca
I loved using this stuff! Boscia is a really good brand. Its a little expensive but well worth it. It works as promised.

Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario
I wanted to love this so badly. I ordered it from Sephora in spite of a few bad reviews, because it's supposed to be safe and good for underboob sweat (large chested girls, you'll understand) and other uses. It does work for a bit, but I don't feel like it lasted all day. When I first used it the powder kind of goes everywhere when you puff it, and I ended up inhaling quite a bit. It smells nice and herb-y, but depending on what else you're wearing that kind of ends up strange. It also somewhat tinged my white bra (again, underboob). I'll keep using it (with darker bras) but won't repurchase.
nailea m.
How long does it last ? And does dry fast?
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
Is there a scent to this?
Sabrien K.
Alkmaar
hey influensters, could anyone tell me where I can get this product outside of the USA? Thanks lovelies!
Monika R.
Buena Park, CA
Does this whiten your skin?
Kaitlyn N.
I really want to try this! Is it rough on the skin? Does it leave any sort of smell?