Add a Photo

boscia Charcoal Deep Pore Exfoliating Peel Gel

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A lightweight facial peel gel, powered by black charcoal, that works as a physical exfoliant and a chemical peel to deeply purify pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…Designed to be used on dry skin, this deep cleansing facial peel gel contains exfoliating molecules that bond together as you buff skin to produce a physical peel. Then, they adhere to old, dead skin cells and visibly remove them with volcanic sand a natural exfoliant derived from lava for a unique, deep exfoliation experience. Particles in volcanic sand also maintain their form in water, so exfoliation is not only thorough, but even on skin. Once the outer layer of debris is physically removed, glycolic acid penetrates into skin as a chemical facial peel, providing further exfoliation and removal of dirt, oil, and impurities from pores with activated black charcoal. Artichoke leaf extract visibly reduces pore size and enhances skin's elasticity, so pore walls are less likely to stretch and retain debris. Upon rinsing, skin feels cleaner, smoother, and softer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

Photos (3)
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT

I can't say enough good things about Boscia products! From the very first time I used Boscia, I fell in love and using just the one product made me want to try more. This peeling mask is so amazing! It truly gets deep down into your pores and pulls out imperfections! I have noticed such a ridiculous huge difference in the clarity of my pores and that says a lot because I do have bigger pores. It does make my pores appear smaller, not sure if it actually shrinks the pores, but the appearance does make them appear smaller WITH regular use. If I don't use this on a regular basis in my skin care regimen, my pores "go back to normal." I personally think that Boscia is a very affordable high end skin care line.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Madison, AL

I've only had this for about three weeks but I have noticed a huge difference in my skin when I take the time to use this product. This is very easy to use and a bit satisfying also due to the little black bits, that I'm assuming is all of the dead skin, literally fall off of your face. This can be a little messy due to said black bits but it is so worth the little bit of mess. I see a difference in the amount of blackheads on my nose and chin and my skin glows after one use of this. I would suggest working in a section at a time because this dries pretty fast.
CJ B.
CJ B.

I absolutely love this brand! All of their products work wonders! Their exfoliating peel gel's really work. Their packaging is super simple and pretty. I got Mine at sephora! I would definitely recommend this to others! What I like to do is use that first then get all the excess dead skin off of my face. The go ahead with your normal skin care routine! I suggest using st. Ives peach scrub at the very end for a smooth finish! You will have beautiful skin in no time! For more skin care and beauty tips follow @glambyseajay on instagram!
Tammy U.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL

I'm in love with how clean my skin feels after using this product! I tend to use a multi step (Korean method) cleaning regime. First I use coconut oil to breakup and remove the makeup. Then I use an astringent to completely remove the makeup and treat any potential breakouts. Using this boscia Charcoal Deep Pore Exfoliating Peel Gel just makes me feel squeeky clean before I tone and moisture. I've received a few Boscia samples from Sephora and I believe they are top notch in skin care! Wish I could afford their whole line!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI

I bought this at Sephora recently and have used it about twice a week for the last three weeks. This is an excellent product! I have combination and sensitive skin, and am very acne prone (i.e. Accutane for most of my teens and early 20s). This work wonders on helping to remove dead skin and build up, without making my face itchy and tight. I can't call it a miracle product quite yet but it's so far one of the most effective products I've ever used. I also find the peel effect satisfying haha. I highly recommend this product!
Ava E.
Ava E.
Oxnard, CA

The Boscia charcoal deep pore exfoliating peel gel is a wonderful way to relax at the end of the day, or to wake yourself up in the morning. When I used it it felt very cooling when I first put it on, but when I took it of it wasn't as great. It did its job but I would love it if that cooling sensation stayed with you. I could see when I took it of it definitely took of many black and white heads. I would definitely use it again and I would recommend it to everyone especially if they are struggling from acne. 🙂
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

This might be the grossest product I've ever used, but it the best way possible. Once you put it on the skin and start rubbing it around in circles, little beads of dead skin start to come off all over your face. The only downside is that it is hard to get these beads to come off and sometimes you have to rub or pull them off, which is annoying. Otherwise the product is a good exfoliate instead of using something with beads in it and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI

I wasn't a fan of the original exfoliating peel gel, but I got a sample of this and decided to give it a try. Didn't like this for the same reason i don't like the other one. The effect is cool but the little balls of "skin" get all stuck in my peach fuzz on my face and they hurt to get off!! This one left my face looking like I had a five o'clock shadow because the bits are black! Lol. I did feel like it made my skin really soft but other than that, no thank you.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Austin, TX

This was recommended to me by an employee to get rid of dry patches. I wasn't sure if it really worked at first because you rub it and the product pills up, so I didn't know if that was really my dead skin. However, another product I used has been drying my skin out so much that makeup is so patchy on me, and when I used this the makeup sat the way it did when my skin is normal! I was very happy with it. It's also very gentle as opposed to a scrub.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Charlotte, MI

I recently bought this product for the first time after it was highly recommended by some coworkers. I've only used it once so far, but I liked the feel of it on my skin. I didn't notice a big difference after only one use, but I'll continue to use the bottle I currenlty have to formulate a better opinion. It is somewhat expensive, in my opinion, however. So unless it does amazing wonders on my skin, I likely won't buy it again any time soon.
Can it also help with oily skin??
janae w.
janae w.

Can this product help with any dark spots?
catalina a.
catalina a.
Milwaukee, WI

Does this help get rid of black/white heads?
Rachel O.
Rachel O.

I love the original (purple) exfoilating peel gel, how does this one compare? Is it better or worse? Does it smell bad?
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

I found that this feels really sticky after I've used it. Has anyone else seen this?

Join Now