BY BOSCIA #26 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A lightweight facial peel gel, powered by black charcoal, that works as a physical exfoliant and a chemical peel to deeply purify pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…Designed to be used on dry skin, this deep cleansing facial peel gel contains exfoliating molecules that bond together as you buff skin to produce a physical peel. Then, they adhere to old, dead skin cells and visibly remove them with volcanic sand a natural exfoliant derived from lava for a unique, deep exfoliation experience. Particles in volcanic sand also maintain their form in water, so exfoliation is not only thorough, but even on skin. Once the outer layer of debris is physically removed, glycolic acid penetrates into skin as a chemical facial peel, providing further exfoliation and removal of dirt, oil, and impurities from pores with activated black charcoal. Artichoke leaf extract visibly reduces pore size and enhances skin's elasticity, so pore walls are less likely to stretch and retain debris. Upon rinsing, skin feels cleaner, smoother, and softer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

• Does this work well?1 Answers
  • I love the original (purple) exfoilating peel gel, how does this on...1 Answers
  • I just saw this the other day and wondered what it was like so now ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
This might be the grossest product I've ever used, but it the best way possible. Once you put it on the skin and start rubbing it around in circles, little beads of dead skin start to come off all over your face. The only downside is that it is hard to get these beads to come off and sometimes you have to rub or pull them off, which is annoying. Otherwise the product is a good exfoliate instead of using something with beads in it and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Suzzette D.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
This product has a warming sensation and makes my skin feel super clean. I enjoyed the texture and feeling it gave me. I only got 1 sample from Sephora so I was only able to use it once but the 1 time I did use it, I thought it was pretty good. I didn't purchase the full size, though... As I felt it wasn't something I NEEDED in my skincare routine.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
New York , NY
Although the title of this product is a bit misleading, it does not disappoint with its results. Once applied to the skin, you can start to feel little balls of the product and dead skin start to form. My pores overall look clearer and smaller, and my skin looks bright. I will most definitely re purchase once I use all of the product.
Nasly T.
Nasly T.
I've recently used this product to try and rid my nose of blackheads. I found this product to be not very useful, it did grab a couple of blackheads but not as much as I expected, and considering the cost, I was truly disappointed. The other parts of my face did feel smooth but the product is not worth the cost.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Grand Ledge
I LOVE this product! Anything by Boscia is a win! I use this and the regular exfoliating peel. I bought this product at Sephora last year and keep repurchasing this. I have sensitive skin and it works great!!!
landrey k.
landrey k.
Enterprise, AL
this peel gel has saved my face. the charcol really cleans out your pores and makes your face look so illuminated. although it lives up to its name it is a little on the pricey side
Lina S.
Lina S.
Boston, MA
It's an interesting face wash. I like the fresh smell and texture as well as cleaning power. But won't say it's something spectecular. I won't repurchase because it's just good.
Serena K.
Serena K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great mask for people who have acne prone skin like me. It really cleans your pores and everytime I use this, my pores look smaller each time.
Paula C.
Paula C.
New Albany, IN
I liked how my skin felt afterwards. I didn't like how it came off in small pieces at a time . It took about 45 minutes to get it off.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Floral Park, NY
It's not the best not the worst it's just ok. I don't think I would repurchase I can find better for less I think
Can it also help with oily skin??
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Gray
I really want to try this mask, but my skin tends to be pretty sensitive. Anyone with sensitive skin tried this and have any opinions on it???
Bella B.
Bella B.
Bellingham, WA
Does it hurt to peel off?
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
PHELAN, CA
Has this product worked for anyone ?
Jennifer S.