Add a Photo

By BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A lightweight facial peel gel, powered by black charcoal, that works as a physical exfoliant and a chemical peel to deeply purify pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…Designed to be used on dry skin, this deep cleansing facial peel gel contains exfoliating molecules that bond together as you buff skin to produce a physical peel. Then, they adhere to old, dead skin cells and visibly remove them with volcanic sand a natural exfoliant derived from lava for a unique, deep exfoliation experience. Particles in volcanic sand also maintain their form in water, so exfoliation is not only thorough, but even on skin. Once the outer layer of debris is physically removed, glycolic acid penetrates into skin as a chemical facial peel, providing further exfoliation and removal of dirt, oil, and impurities from pores with activated black charcoal. Artichoke leaf extract visibly reduces pore size and enhances skin's elasticity, so pore walls are less likely to stretch and retain debris. Upon rinsing, skin feels cleaner, smoother, and softer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

Photos (2)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

This might be the grossest product I've ever used, but it the best way possible. Once you put it on the skin and start rubbing it around in circles, little beads of dead skin start to come off all over your face. The only downside is that it is hard to get these beads to come off and sometimes you have to rub or pull them off, which is annoying. Otherwise the product is a good exfoliate instead of using something with beads in it and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Hillary O.
Hillary O.
Plano, TX

This is honestly one of the best exfoliating face washes on the market. This is best suited for people with oily to combination skin because of its active ingredient, charcoal. Products that contain this helps clean out clogged pores as well as even out the oilyness in your skin within completely drying it out! For the price you get ALOT of product. I would definitely recommend
Suzzette D.
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI

This product has a warming sensation and makes my skin feel super clean. I enjoyed the texture and feeling it gave me. I only got 1 sample from Sephora so I was only able to use it once but the 1 time I did use it, I thought it was pretty good. I didn't purchase the full size, though... As I felt it wasn't something I NEEDED in my skincare routine.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Hoboken, NJ

Although the title of this product is a bit misleading, it does not disappoint with its results. Once applied to the skin, you can start to feel little balls of the product and dead skin start to form. My pores overall look clearer and smaller, and my skin looks bright. I will most definitely re purchase once I use all of the product.
Lyndsie K.
Lyndsie K.
Delmar, MD

Incredible exfoliating mask/peel!!!! It was given to me as a gift, but after my first use, I immediately ran out to buy more! I have pretty normal skin, and it just enhanced everything. My skin was fantastic: radiant, bouncy, hydrated, and oh so smooth! I couldn't ask for more (well, I could definitely ask for more of the product)!
Vy L.
Vy L.
Montreal

I prefer this one over their original one. The original one made rash to my skin. This one supposed to be stronger but works just fine for my. My face literally changed color after I used this product.
It took so much dead skin away that the next day I would have bumps in the surface of my skin because my skin could breath I guess
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Everett, WA

This peel is so great and so gross at the same time. I love / hate how it balls up your dead skin. Skin feels amazing after just one use. My only issue is that it has a tendency ball up your baby hairs on your face and it's hard to to get off. It's a small price to pay for how good your skin feels, but still annoying.
Nasly T.
Nasly T.

I've recently used this product to try and rid my nose of blackheads. I found this product to be not very useful, it did grab a couple of blackheads but not as much as I expected, and considering the cost, I was truly disappointed. The other parts of my face did feel smooth but the product is not worth the cost.
Brianda O.
Brianda O.

Boscia's peel off masks are by far the best that I've tried. I noticed a significant difference in my skin just after one use.
I originally go this as a sample but I will definitely continue to buy it again. It's well worth the price and they offer so many other products to suit each skin type.
San S.
San S.
Bc

This peel is good for someone with an oily skin. People with sensitive or drier skin may want to skip this. You put it on dry skin and once you rub it it rolls off your dead skin. Similar to the Peter Thomas Roth peeling gel. I have given it a 3 cause I am a little on the drier side.
Can it also help with oily skin??
janae w.
janae w.

Can this product help with any dark spots?
catalina a.
catalina a.
Milwaukee, WI

Does this help get rid of black/white heads?
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

I found that this feels really sticky after I've used it. Has anyone else seen this?

Join Now