2 colors available

BY BOSCIA

An innovative cleansing stick with deep-pore cleansing benefits that allow for targeted application of concentrated pore treatment to help draw out dirt, oil, and impurities. This powerful treatment is a deep-pore magnet that draws out dirt, oil and impurities to deeply cleanse and detoxify pores. Infused with activated charcoal, glycolic acid, and artichoke leaf extract, this innovative cleansing stick targets skin concerns absorbing toxins and impurities and detoxifying pores for a smoother, brighter, healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

• Does it work good for big pores1 Answers
  • Did you find this actually reduced the size of your pores on the sk...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oil skin to normal ? Does it really blurd your por...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mirabelle B.
Mirabelle B.
Seattle, WA
This is an actual, honest to goodness miracle product! I don't wear a ton of base makeup, but when I do/wear it for a long time/workout and want a really good, hearty, decongesting clean, I use this baby! I like to use it slightly different than recommended: scooping a small amount out of the tube and applying to my whole face and letting it sit for a bit (like a quick mask treatment) then washing off. Bonus for doing so in the shower or bath because the steaming effect feels amazing. It lasts quite a long time, and since the price tag already isn't too high, so it's total bang for your buck. I hope they never discontinue this product!
Molly A.
Molly A.
So far, I really love this! I've been using it for maybe a week now. Picked it up at Sephora!

- I don't like applying it directly only my face just because I feel it's slightly unsanitary to do so, so I just kinda scrap a bit off with my fingers and apply it to my wet face! I feel the price is good! Under $30 I believe, and I can tell it's going to last a good while!

This guy is definitely cleaning out my pores! The first few times I've used it I had some break outs (that's how you know a product is pulling all the nasties out of your skin! Now my skin is nice and soft, and feels clean! I use it maybe 2-3 times a week.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
I love this cleansing stick! This does not have a strong smell and I love that it is thick and gritty feeling at first but as you work it into your skin it forms a lather. I use this almost daily and have not had any irritation. A little goes a long way so I think the price is totally worth it. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family. My skin feels clean and fresh after using and I've seen an improvement in my blemishes.
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX
I splurged on this when it first came out, I think I paid $28. I like the packaging, it is very convenient. you roll the stick up apply to your face and that's it. I personally find it easier to take off what I roll up and apply evenly with my fingers. I let the mask sit on my face for 20 minutes and I leave the stick uncapped so that it can dry out. I love how my skin feels after this mask . Any boscia product i try I love! I definitely recommend
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I'm really disappointed by this product. I had read a review in a magazine that after 28 days it makes your blackheads pretty much disappear. Not only have I not seen a difference in the appearance of my blackheads but the stick formula of the product causes you to lose a lot of product because the stick becomes mushy once it gets wet and then a lot of product sticks to the cap. For the price I just don't think this product is worth it
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Overland Park, KS
Very easy to use
Very effevtive with my combo 29 year old hormon, stress filled, apple sauce, family court always dirty face lol
Charcoal is one of the best things, I believe, anyone can use on their skin. It pulls out and absorbs the gnarlies and THATS IT!! no over drying, no redness, no odd sensitivity

Highly recommend
Use 2-3 times a week
Or if you have a devil 2 yearold like me
Almost everyday uses and a visit to church cures lmao
Megan W.
Megan W.
Arlington, VA
AMAZEBALLS!!!! My skin is pretty dry, but I use this product every now and then for a deep clean treatment, and let me tell you, it is well worth it. My skin literally glows after I rinse. I've been blessed with pretty good skin (no breakouts EVER), but I still use this as part of my skincare regimen. Maybe you can say I use it for insurance lol. I will definitely be buying this again once I'm finished with my current container.
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
This product is a must have! Last month I purchased this for the first time in Sephora since a lady that works there recommended the product for getting rid of black heads. I use it at least three times a week and it leaves my skin feeling baby soft! Not only that but it looks super flawless! I have noticed its not helping much with my black heads but it does leave my skin feeling super clean! I would definitely recommend!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
I have only tried a sample of this product from Sephora but HOLY CRAP I loved it. I already love anything with charcoal in it.. and this was no exception. I have such oily skin and this is SO refreshing to use after a long day of wearing makeup!!! I really felt like it wiped out my pores and left me so clean and bright. Planning on purchasing this. smells good too. nice foaming action
Eric D.
Eric D.
West Hollywood
MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT, EVER. I absolutely LOVE all things Boscia.. and have used many many products from them. But my favorite would have to be this stick.. I first noticed the difference when I ran out of it, and took a while to get over to Sephora to get another one.. and when I finally did, the difference in my skin was NIGHT AND DAY. Higly recommended and DEEPLY LOVED.
💖 💕.
💖 💕.
does anyone have any recommendations for blackheads and clogged pores??? i've tried so many scrubs, cleansers, and the biore strips but nothing seems to do much for me. boscia seems to have lots of pore products, how good are they?? are they effective? is there something else that you recommend instead?
Yliana C.
Yliana C.
Mukilteo, WA
What are your thoughts on this product? Does it dry out your skin?
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
I've never seen this stuff before, where is it sold and how much does it normally retail for?
Genessis S.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
Is this good for oil skin to normal ? Does it really blurd your pores? Is it worth it ?
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
How much is this product? And is is worth it? Does this do what it says it will like clean out the pores?