boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
An ultra-lightweight moisturizer that gives thirsty skin a sip of hydration (courtesy of The Queen of Night Cactus), leaving skin soft, smooth, and supple.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Oiliness

If you want to know more…
Like a drink of water for the skin, Cactus Water Moisturizer quenches parched and dehydrated skin. Infused with Queen of the Night Cactus—a rare ingredient hailed for its ability to survive and thrive in the harshest of climates—this fast-absorbing solution for combination to oily skin helps improve moisture levels without the weight of a heavy cream. And it’s perfect for priming and perfecting the skin prior to makeup application.

What else you need to know:
Skincare is about to get really interesting. At boscia, plants are the secret to their skincare success. They use ingredients rooted in nature: plant-to-bottle formulas that show results and feel even better. Good skin comes naturally because in their world, beauty really does grow on trees. They are revolutionizing beauty routines around the globe with products that are made for play and meant to be shared, because your skin wants in on the fun! Formats that surprise and textures that move with you, bounce and stretch—it’s all part of their plan to make skincare meet the modern world, with an attitude of exploration and excitement.

Boscia keeps things clear with nothing to hide, because only good-for-you ingredients go into their products. This product is dermatologist tested and free or artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.

Essential to every product is boscia’s botanical blend: an effective mix of jojoba leaf and willowherb. Jojoba leaf is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage caused by pollution, UV rays, and other environmental irritants. Willowherb is a natural skin-calming botanical that helps to alleviate inflammation and redness.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

Usage:
-Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin.
-Can be used morning and night, alone, or under makeup.
-Rinse spatula after each use.

Is this good for both for AM and PM?
How is this moisturizer for dry skin in the winter?
I’ve had this in my basket for a few days now. I have severely dry skin. Is this worth the price tag? I’d love to hear from someone who’s had a good experience with it.
Start your review of boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
las vegas, nv
boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly H.
Purchased at: Costco
Just picked up the Boscia cactus water moisturizer. So far I'm loving it for my daytime moisturizer. Light gel formula soaks into the skin quickly and produces a good moisture barrier on the skin. Doesnt cause any streak or clumping with either my IT CC cream or my Lancome 24 hour foundation. Without using makeup, the Boscia Cactus Water moisturizers all day, and makes my skin feel soft, supple and looks glowing and healthy. I have sensative skin that freaks out whenever essential oil get close to my skin, and the Boscia Cactus Water moisturizer has not caused any irritation to my skin. Actually, feels very calming and nourishing when massaging into skin. I have noticed more hydration and less redness in the week i have been using this product. Also, my tzone doesnt breakdown makeup as fast, so it seems to not push my tzone into producing as much oil during the day. Smells lightly of natural aloe. boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer
Sun Prairie, WI
I've recently started using a few boscia products and this has quickly become one of my favorites. The consistency is slimy and very thin, a little goes a very long way! It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling hydrated but not sticky or wet. My skin feels hydrated all day and more importantly all night. I used to wake up at night and have to reapply my moisturizer at night, but no more! My only complaint is in the design on the jar. It's in a screw top jar (a beautiful shade of green) and you have to dip your fingers in to use the product. Its personal preference, I dont like putting my hands in products. But I will be purchasing this again!
New York , NY
Purchased at: Costco
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I really think I’ve found a moisturizer that I truly want a full size of!! It’s really the perfect summer moisturizer: the texture is something I’ve never felt before in any gel moisturizer. A very little bit goes such a long way. It’s also got a bit of a cooling effect, i guess because the texture of it is actually pretty close to aloe. This is currently at Costco for about $14 off and i think I will purchase it personally even with summer being almost over. I think it could suit my oily skin at any time of year personally.
Warwick , RI
This moisturizer is one of my favorites on the market! I’ve tried so many, and this does just what I need. It’s a clean formula that resembles aloe Vera gel in the container. It leaves you supple and hydrated, but never greasy. It’s perfect for use under makeup, and good for all skin types. It’s marketed towards the oily to combo crowd, but during the winter months I am very dry and found this delivers the perfect dose of healthy moisture. Absolutely love this product, I highly recommend. boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer
I’m surprised how much I like this moisturizer. At first I thought it was going to go on like aloe vera and leave my skin feeling too firm but in fact, it does the complete opposite. It felt it really soft and prevented my skin from feeling dry all day. My only hope was that it would come in a pump vs a small clear spoon. I don’t know where to store the spoon and I feel like I have to wash it before and after I use it to keep germs from getting in the product.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great moisturizer to have in your arsenal, but isn't the everyday moisturizer. It's a great one to use under little to no makeup because it gives your skin a great glowy/dewy appearance and, among the same lines, it's perfect for summer - especially after being in the sun. I love how soft, supple and hydrated my skin feels when I use this. It feels cool and soothing and I like the gel formulation. For reference, I have normal to dry skin.
Alpharetta, GA
boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer uploaded by zumAR K.
boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer uploaded by zumAR K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample after purchase from Sephora. It’s lasted me about 3 full weeks of Twice a day application. It leaves a sticky clear cast. The gel has not dried out. Wearing under make-up it can dry out and shrivel in a ball. No special smell to this. boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer #winterskin #sephora
Murfreesboro, TN
boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer uploaded by Miranda H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer isn’t any special, but it does the job. I love this light weight moisturizer for underneath my makeup—but sometimes I feel like I need a little something extra—especially with the colder, windy months being here. If you’re oily/oily combo, you will love this. If you’re on the drier side, it will not be enough for your skin!
Shreveport, LA
boscia® Cactus Water Moisturizer uploaded by Latasha J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is definitely one of my favorites to apply before makeup or even at night before bed. It's lightweight, goes on smooth leaving the skin ready for makeup application (always a plus) and did I mention a little goes a long way. Yesss! it is on the pricey side $38 dollars to be exact and this may be a con to some who do not want to spend so much for a moisturizer.
I really want to love this water cream as it hydrates and nourishes skin but it’s lacking a star because I dislike that my face and neck feel sticky to touch for a while till it dries. I would say my neck is the worst and doesn’t absorb into the skin well. Definitely a cream to be used at night and NOT in AM or before applying makeup.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lees Summit
a month ago
Caitlin G. • 5 days ago
Before I got the Boscia I had been using a moisturizer from young living. I also like using rose water as it helps with excess oil.
Lees Summit
a month ago
Magali C. • a month ago
Drunk elephant protini moisturizer is truly the best for oily skin. Highly recommend it, so far one of the best moisturizer out there. Left your skin super moisturize with almost a matte finish.