BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Stacey H.
Glen Allen, VA
As you can see, I am trying to use every single ounce of what's left in this bottle because I know I can get at least one more application in! Boscia is my fave skincare brand ever and they've never steered me wrong. I swore by their Luminizing Black Mask (and still do) but once I tried this I just decided to alternate between the two so I didn't have to give either of them up! After my first try, my skin was not only smooth but also rejuvenated. I use this product 2-3x/wk and I'm so happy I've added this into my skincare routine. I don't really have trouble skin but I do have a few dark spots from when I got my first microdermabrasion session (I broke out and since I never got pimples I tried to pop them instead of leaving them alone, now I'm scarred!) but this mask along with other products has made an obvious difference!
Fatima G.
Oh good! This mask is absolutely great!! . since that i use, every week I noticed my face clean and free of pores. Absolutely great!
Rebecca C.
I absolutely LOVE Boscia products. I continue to use this product weekly. I love it!! It's actually the first "peel off" mask I've used that actually peels off easy, leaving your face clean and refreshed. It has a neutral scent and dries in about 25 mins. Overall I was more than satisfied with the result!! All their masks are great. I would recommend buying the Multi-Masking Melody, to try the Green Tea Oil-Control Mask and Luminizing Black Mask as well.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I love this mask because it leaves my skin feeling so soft! It really removed the dead skin. It is a little hard to peel off in my opinion but I love it nonetheless!
Erin S.
Best way to spend a rainy day! This Boscia mask really does brighten the skin and gives it a great glow. My only issue was it doesn't peel off as well as some of their other masks but all in all a great product from one of my favorite companies!
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
I didn't really see any brighting at all I felt this one out of the three was the one that did nothing would not repurchase
Sunny K.
Rochester
Makes my skin feels so soft after one use! I love peeling the mask off and revealing such a fresh face. This was my second time using it and I love it as much as the first time. I tried this in a pack of four masks, so pushing it out of the little packets was less than ideal, but I still got two uses out of each mask which was awesome. A little truly does go a long way with this mask! It is so thick and creamy, spreads super easy. Highly recommend.
Winly L.
hydrates and tightens skin leaving it plump and bouncy. It left my skin smooth and looking brighter over all but it's temporary. This would be a good mask for right before applying makeup for a night out. I wouldn't count on this to diminish hyperpigmentation but it will brighten.
Ashley R.
Thomasville
I did not notice much of a difference after using this product. I wouldn’t purchase it again
Riley R.
New York
I love this mask! This was my first time using it. It was super effective. Left my face feeling fresh. I would definitely use it again. It isn’t as cheap as the sheet masks you get at the grocery store but it’s a much better mask than those.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it