BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Arlene M.
Peabody
It was given to me, and I liked it. I have a few more samples of the same brand to try as well. Looking forward to it. Seems to be a reputable brand.
Emily C.
Tucson, AZ
I love how this makes my skin feel after wash! The value is good bc you don’t need a tone of product. I like the packaging, makes it easy to use in the shower. I would definitely buy this again!
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
This mask is very good at its task, it really works. I was satisfied, and its price does not really hit my pocket, so I'm probably going to try it again
Cheri G.
Katy, TX
I only used one time, borrowed a friends. It was a neat peel off mask and left my skin super soft. I would probably use it again.
rubi❣️ d.
stockton
This product works great. It feels very hydrating on my skin and is light on my pores. It’s not to heavy and works with my skin.
Jaymee D.
Fargo, ND
I love this mask. I can tell that after I use it my face seems brighter and more glowy. I love peel off masks and this is one of them. I use this with other Boscia products, and I love this brand! I haven't found one of their products that I don't like.
Karen A.
Es fantástico me encanta cómo funciona este producto me hace sentir mi piel súper suave y gusto
Kelsie J.
Avon Park, FL
I love this mask! Makes my skin feel great after using it! I have very sensitive skin and this product isn't drying or irritating! Will continue to use!
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
I love this mask! I like using it when my face starts to look dull. This mask leaves my face looking so bright and feeling soft.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great mask for brightening your overall skin tone, it is super gentle and easy to use! As an avid picker (i am trying to stop) i have even used this as a "spot treatment mask" on my acne scars overnight, i am definitely seeing a big improvement! as soon as his runs out, i am buying another!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it