BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Brittany  C.
Vancouver , WA
Other than the fact that this smells like Eggnog, I don't have any good opinions about this guy. With having scarring from acne I was hoping this would do something to even out texture or brighten my skin but it hasn't seemed to do much. It smells good and peel off masks are always fun, but it seems like that's all there is to this mask.
marcos A.
Esse produto e muito bom eu recomendo ,ele é muito bom deixa sua pele com aspecto natural e não oleosa você vai adorar
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
I don't think this face mask is worth buying. I feel like it didn't anything for my skin. I like using masks where I can instantly see results and this mask just didn't cut it for me. I will be retiring this mask to Sephora.
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
I was given this product by a friend as a gift. I had used other products from Boscia before with positive results. Unfortunately, this did not work well with my skin. It took longer than usual to dry into a peel, the peel itself peeled off with a lot of difficulty, and it left my fave feeling oily.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
This mask did not impress me at all. I got it in a trio kit with two others and this is by far my least favourite. It is meant to be a peel off mask and yet it just crumbles everywhere and is impossible to peel off. After trying and trying to get this off my face my skin ended up more irritated. I believe they discontinued this and I am so glad they did.
Sabrina H.
toronto, ON
Not a big fan of this. When you go to peel it off...it doesn't come off properly and you have to wash it off. I tried it again but the same thing happened. Got this at Sephora. It's a bit pricey.
laura m.
Weston, WV
I did not care for this mask. I had an allergic reaction to it.. Will not repurchase but do not let this stop you from buying it!
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really didn't notice any effects with this one. Certainly not brightening. It didn't cause any negative effects but no substantial positive effects either.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I got a set with all 4 masks and honestly none did anything special. First you need a lot of product to get the mask off easily, second I saw no difference what so ever with any of them.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
I didn't really see any brighting at all I felt this one out of the three was the one that did nothing would not repurchase
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it