BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Jessica L.
Millersville
Really nice mask, gave a good amount of hydration and definitely made my skin look brighter and fresher. I feel like my skin care goes on a bit better after using this mask. Overall I think it’s a really nice mask!
Alee C.
Putnam Valley
Very good and cooling , love the results (which are better if u use it twice a week). I already have dry skin and it doesn’t dry out my skin more which is always a concern to me when trying new face masks/products. I would definitely re-purchase
Katie L.
It's like a pore strip for your entire face! It removes blackheads and firms skin without being too harsh. It's also a beautiful color! The product is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I love it!!
Stephanie F.
Louisville, KY
I love everything about this product except the fact that it's so good and forming that it pulls peach fuzz off of my face. I picked this up from Sephora and it was nice packaging and is very easy to use.
loretta b.
Marion, IN
I love the felling of having a mask treatment at least once per week. This mask is perfect and leaves my skin glowing ther are so many brand out there i would like to try, but this is a great product
Kalyn🦋
This product is THE best mask I’ve tried in a long time , it’s so smooth when it glides on your skin. Some mask before this one have broken me out but not this one :). Definitely recommend. I have oily skin and it works perfectly
Tenny Z.
kansas City Mo
I've used this product I really didn't see a difference it made with my skin. So I didn't repurchase. I do love the product line. I just don't have money to waste so when i didn't see any difference I moved on to something else.
Lizzy C.
I purchased this at Sephora a while ago, and it was alright. It was effective for a few hours, but there were no long lasting effects. I love the Bosnia brand, but this was not my favorite mask, and I would not use this again.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
My results: This white mask's formula is very thick and white in color. It takes a lot of product to cover your entire face but it does smooth on nicely and evenly. You must take care not to apply it around your eyes or lips because it can tug on that delicate skin area, other than that it removes easily if you take care to gently lift the outer corners area's first. It's real easy to use, you apply it on clean dry skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, peel off and wash away left over residue. As for the brightening effect, I can't tell in just a couple of uses because that requires at least 30 days or more but it did leave my skin soft, glowing and felt slightly firmer, looking slightly brighter. What I love is that no irritations or break-out's were experienced by me on my sensitive skin. At 2.5 oz the tube size could be a little larger as it takes a lot of product to cover your face but that's what I said about the black mask and it lasted me a really long time. I still have some of that left over.
Rachel R.
Lithia, FL
I loved this! First, I love peel off masks so this was right up my alley. It's very thick, but applies fairly easily. Takes a bit to dry but then peels off painlessly, but it's like you can feel it pulling out the gunk. Skin is smoother, brighter, and clearer. Love it!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it