BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Stefanie O.
I use this mask at least twice a week. I love the feeling it leaves after I remove it and the glow it leaves on my skin is amazing!  Its worth the price I have repurchased a few times. The bottle is great for travel and not too bulky so I like to take it on vacations for no makeup days
grace b.
This face mask keeps my skin feeling great! My skin is so soft after just one use. It is Definitely not a disappointing product! This product is a must have for me. The packaging is very clean and fresh. Definitely keeping it in my skin care routine.
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
obsessed! leaves skin feeling soft with an awesome glow to it afterwards. does not dry out skin like other masked ive used in the past, packaging is simple yet catchy. good value for the price. worth the money for sure. id absolutely recommend!
Erica T.
Lexington
Loved this mask! Helped me with my acne scarring! A little bit goes a looong way. I liked the packaging, nothing fancy though. I was fine by that. I possibly bought it at Sephora, but I honestly can’t remember lol. I would for sure recommend it
Rachael B.
I love these masks! This whiting one is my favorite. I always see a difference after I use it. I always get mine from their site or from Sephora. It can be a bit pricey but their site has sales. Only thing I wish was that they sold them in bigger bottles.
adrianna t.
Takes forever to dry and is hard to peel off unless you do a super thick layer. It's okay but I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Pretty disappointed since I expected a lot more from boscia. Buy it if you have the money to blow but besides that, save your money for something else.
Madelyn W.
Boscia is my favorite skin care! period!!! its amazing and this particular mask is nothing short of AMAZING!! It leaves my skin feeling fantastic. I know this mask is rather pricey, however i lucked into getting this mask on a discount at TJMAXX.
Diana K.
Washington, DC
Not sure why this is more expensive than their black mask, because that one is so much better. It is a beautiful mask, with slight iridescence, but when it comes to performance it's really nothing special--and it is difficult to peel off
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
I got the sample pack with 2 bright white mask and 2 of the infamous black masks. Clean and refreshing! Did I mention that I LOVE the smell? Yumm :) I will be heading into Sephora to get a full size tube of this magical whip asap.
Jacqueline A.
OK so I actually got this from a friend who gave it to me and at first I was iffy about it but I started trying it out and it really did make a big change in my skin so I'm definitely going to go buy a new one but I recommend it a lot
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it