BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
I want to love this, as I definitely prefer peel off masks. While my face looked a little brighter after, I also noticed that I started breaking out within an hour of using is AND it made my skin into a dry painful mess. Probably one of the worst mask experiences I have had.
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing product. My face felt wonderful after using this mask. I have an uneven skin tone and this made me feel great. I have used the black mask as well and have nothing but great things to say about these products. Highly recommend to anyone with an uneven skin tone.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This does leave your skin glowing but I would prefer a more natural way to go however that is just my preference. For what it is this product is great although a little pricey for me. But if you can afford it then I would say go for this because it gets the job done
chanel c.
I love this product. It makes my face feel so soft after using it and it really makes a difference in just minutes! It does have nice packaging. I recommend this product for people who have any kind of skin because it isn't too drying and doesn't take away moisture.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great mask for brightening your overall skin tone, it is super gentle and easy to use! As an avid picker (i am trying to stop) i have even used this as a "spot treatment mask" on my acne scars overnight, i am definitely seeing a big improvement! as soon as his runs out, i am buying another!
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
Look this mask! Received as a sample back from Boscia from the Sephora website and I enjoyed the results it administered. It was gentle but I felt cleansed and refreshed after. I would recommend to my friends and I hope Sephora adds this product to their arsenal.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
I liked this face mask, but I definitely prefer the black peel of mask from this brand. As with any peel off mask, make sure not to sweat so that you can accurately peel off your mask. Besides liking the other mask more, this is a really good mask. I loved the peel off feature
Stefanie O.
I use this mask at least twice a week. I love the feeling it leaves after I remove it and the glow it leaves on my skin is amazing!  Its worth the price I have repurchased a few times. The bottle is great for travel and not too bulky so I like to take it on vacations for no makeup days
grace b.
This face mask keeps my skin feeling great! My skin is so soft after just one use. It is Definitely not a disappointing product! This product is a must have for me. The packaging is very clean and fresh. Definitely keeping it in my skin care routine.
adrianna t.
Takes forever to dry and is hard to peel off unless you do a super thick layer. It's okay but I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Pretty disappointed since I expected a lot more from boscia. Buy it if you have the money to blow but besides that, save your money for something else.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it