BY BOSCIA #65 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Rachael B.
I love these masks! This whiting one is my favorite. I always see a difference after I use it. I always get mine from their site or from Sephora. It can be a bit pricey but their site has sales. Only thing I wish was that they sold them in bigger bottles.
adrianna t.
Takes forever to dry and is hard to peel off unless you do a super thick layer. It's okay but I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Pretty disappointed since I expected a lot more from boscia. Buy it if you have the money to blow but besides that, save your money for something else.
Madelyn W.
Boscia is my favorite skin care! period!!! its amazing and this particular mask is nothing short of AMAZING!! It leaves my skin feeling fantastic. I know this mask is rather pricey, however i lucked into getting this mask on a discount at TJMAXX.
Diana K.
Not sure why this is more expensive than their black mask, because that one is so much better. It is a beautiful mask, with slight iridescence, but when it comes to performance it's really nothing special--and it is difficult to peel off
Chelsea T.
I got the sample pack with 2 bright white mask and 2 of the infamous black masks. Clean and refreshing! Did I mention that I LOVE the smell? Yumm :) I will be heading into Sephora to get a full size tube of this magical whip asap.
Jacqueline A.
OK so I actually got this from a friend who gave it to me and at first I was iffy about it but I started trying it out and it really did make a big change in my skin so I'm definitely going to go buy a new one but I recommend it a lot
Ashley K.
East Islip
Great results with this mask.  Sounds crazy but you feel like you can see results instantly after washing it off.  I have bad scarring from cystic acne and I don't think that this is getting rid of the scarring but it does seem to brighten up my complexion.
Chris M.
I honestly loved this product so so much. It left me with an amazing clean feeling afterwards. This is definitely one of my go to's. I have so much love for not only this product but the brand as a whole. I feel like all of their products are just always so so amazing.
Ella S.
I loved this mask, it helped make my skin soft. it was my first time and I would buy again but i do like to change it up so I probably would get a different kind next time. Would recommend to others and it did meet my expectations. Worth what it is and worked well.
Amanda S.
Middleburg, FL
I love the way it makes my skin feel after use and the smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product especially if you have combination skin like me. The price point isn't too bad as well. It's perfect the way it is
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it