BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
chanel c.
I love this product. It makes my face feel so soft after using it and it really makes a difference in just minutes! It does have nice packaging. I recommend this product for people who have any kind of skin because it isn't too drying and doesn't take away moisture.
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
Look this mask! Received as a sample back from Boscia from the Sephora website and I enjoyed the results it administered. It was gentle but I felt cleansed and refreshed after. I would recommend to my friends and I hope Sephora adds this product to their arsenal.
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great mask for brightening your overall skin tone, it is super gentle and easy to use! As an avid picker (i am trying to stop) i have even used this as a "spot treatment mask" on my acne scars overnight, i am definitely seeing a big improvement! as soon as his runs out, i am buying another!
Claudia C.
I have combination skin and after several uses I did notice that my face appeared brighter. However, you do have to apply a thick layer each time which means you won't get too many uses out of the bottle. My skin can be sensitive to certain ingredients, and fortunately this mask didn't irritate my skin.
grace b.
This face mask keeps my skin feeling great! My skin is so soft after just one use. It is Definitely not a disappointing product! This product is a must have for me. The packaging is very clean and fresh. Definitely keeping it in my skin care routine.
Meredith C.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is awesome! It really felt refreshing. I purchased this at Sephora and will definitely will be repurchasing it again when I run out. I could tell a difference with my hyperpigmentation after using it for about a week. Would recommend 10/10.
Juan D.
I first went into Sephora, rarely coming into this store. Everyone is very nice and I was browsing around and seeing if anything peeked my interest and found this guy,  it was a sample size product and I used it, it felt good. but at the end, it did leave my face a little dry. Lotion helped afterward so it wasn't too bad, face did look a bit brighter. I would buy it again if I ever to visit the store.
Valeria F.
I use this mask once a week and i love that is makes my skin soft by cleaning it deeply. I have tried a number of boscia's masks and i have to say that this is one of my favorites especially because is very gentle on my skin! I highly recommend it!!
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
obsessed! leaves skin feeling soft with an awesome glow to it afterwards. does not dry out skin like other masked ive used in the past, packaging is simple yet catchy. good value for the price. worth the money for sure. id absolutely recommend!
Rachael B.
I love these masks! This whiting one is my favorite. I always see a difference after I use it. I always get mine from their site or from Sephora. It can be a bit pricey but their site has sales. Only thing I wish was that they sold them in bigger bottles.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it