BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
i bought this a lil after it came out, I used it a couple times because i was not to impressed the first time. Well the second time either, it does on like the Boscia black mask, you leave it on for about 20 min and  until its dries completely. then you peel it off , it peels off pretty gently off your face. but.. I dont really see a different in my face.
Yocasta B.
The brightening peel-off mask helps you to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It moisturizing and reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.

Its for all type of skin. Improves the appearance of your skin and removes blackheads. Use it 2 or 3 times per week. The size of the product is good and the price too.
Brittany  C.
Vancouver , WA
Other than the fact that this smells like Eggnog, I don't have any good opinions about this guy. With having scarring from acne I was hoping this would do something to even out texture or brighten my skin but it hasn't seemed to do much. It smells good and peel off masks are always fun, but it seems like that's all there is to this mask.
Taylor L.
Santa Barbara, CA
The mask itself has the consistency of super sticky Elmer's glue so its a little weird to put on. Once you've slapped it on there, prepare to be unable to make any facial movements and hilarity shall ensue. I absolutely love how soft my skin feels and how even my skin tone is after using. Sometimes I'll focus on certain spots to make the tube last a little longer. LOVE the whole peel off line!
Erin C.
Gainesville, FL
This is a nice mask except I didn't find that it was a very brightening product. It had other benefits and made my skin feel much nicer but I didn't notice much of a difference in how bright it was. I don't think I would buy this again because there are many other products especially from Korean brands that are much more brightening
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
It does brighten
I first received this as a sample in store and fell in love with it. I was given 2 containers since the beauty advisor indicated that I needed 2 for a full application and she was right. I purchased the full size and enjoy it, the only issue is that you do need a thick layer so it's less messy when you peel it off.
Nefer D.
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of peel-off masks (decided on my experiences with this mask and Boscia's black bottle mask... they smell weird to me). Although it did seem to brighten my skin a little, the results weren't long-lasting and did nothing to lighten some faint hyperpigmentation on my cheek, even after repeated use.
Peggy m.
I bought this product from sephora and I wasn't sure what to expect of it. My sister told me that she read about it and also wanted to try it out. We got home and put it on, and wowwww! Our skin was glowing and felt so hydrated. I loved how simple it was to use and loved how my skin looked! Will definitely buy it again!
Cheri M.
This mask feels very soothing on my skin and doesn't make it tight or dry after I peel it off unlike other masks. For a day or so after I use it I notice my skin looks calmer, less redness, etc. I'm not sure if it's really helped much with hyperpigmentation though...all in all it's a little pricey but a decent mask.
Kellie Y.
Saint Johns , FL
I LOVE the boscia Bright White Mask! The mask comes out like a gel and dries as a peel on your face. The scent is pleasant and there is no stinging or burning. Once the mask dries completely, you can peel off your face and it generally sticks together (no stringing off). It definitely gets a lot of dirt/oil out of your pores and leaves you feeling smooth and soft.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it