BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Lisa G.
Brockton, MA
Bought this at Sephora a part of a 3 piece trial set.  Did get rid of the black/white heads and more.  Would have to try a few more times to see if it is worth buying.
Amberly J.
W Hempstead, NY
I liked this mask! It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave me red and irritated after words. I don’t see much brightening affect right away but maybe i just need to use it more. Pretty affordable too!
Sara C.
Love the feeling on my face after I try this from Sephora! I can't wait to get more. Loved it so much that I had to buy another right when I was done. It allowed my skin to feel smooth and fresh
Emily C.
Tucson, AZ
I love how this makes my skin feel after wash! The value is good bc you don’t need a tone of product. I like the packaging, makes it easy to use in the shower. I would definitely buy this again!
Kiana T.
Knoxville , TN
this was a good mask, it made my face feel really smooth and nice but I've used better ones before! However I would use it again and recommend it to a friend
Alicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the feel of this mask, but after several uses I am not sure I see any visible brightening at all. Good if you want some hydration, but don’t expect miracles.
Rylee A.
West Jordan, UT
The white mask was very fun to use, just like the black mask. It’s great for hydrating the skin, unfortunately it’s a bit messy and not completely worth the price tag for MAYBE 4 uses.
Stacey H.
henrico, VA
As you can see, I am trying to use every single ounce of what's left in this bottle because I know I can get at least one more application in! Boscia is my fave skincare brand ever and they've never steered me wrong. I swore by their Luminizing Black Mask (and still do) but once I tried this I just decided to alternate between the two so I didn't have to give either of them up! After my first try, my skin was not only smooth but also rejuvenated. I use this product 2-3x/wk and I'm so happy I've added this into my skincare routine. I don't really have trouble skin but I do have a few dark spots from when I got my first microdermabrasion session (I broke out and since I never got pimples I tried to pop them instead of leaving them alone, now I'm scarred!) but this mask along with other products has made an obvious difference!
Amanda K.
I have sensitive combination skin. I have been using this mask for 3 months now and it has become part of my weekly routine. It gives me instant hydration and calms my skin after one use. I definitely recommend
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I bought this in a multi pack.I applied a generous amount as suggested.First impression,it smelled pretty good and not overpowering.Second impression the feel of it was nice,cool and soothing.Setting:It took longer than the suggested amount of time.In fact some portions of my face were still not set even after giving more time.Removal:The peel was quite difficult.peeling in small strips made it time consuming.I had to use a washcloth to get it off.Very messy.The aftermath: My skin was soft,smooth but not any brighter than before.What this mask did do was reduce the size of my pores.Would I purchase this individually ?No I would not.Would I buy the multipack again? Yes and I would pass this packet along to someone else.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it