BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
This mask did not impress me at all. I got it in a trio kit with two others and this is by far my least favourite. It is meant to be a peel off mask and yet it just crumbles everywhere and is impossible to peel off. After trying and trying to get this off my face my skin ended up more irritated. I believe they discontinued this and I am so glad they did.
Heike M.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is a peel off mask. Usually I love peel off mask but this one doesn't come off very easily and comes off in small pieces. I find it easier to wash it off of my face. I have tried the mask many times and I do not notice any brightening to my skin. It does leave your skin very soft though.
BRIDGET B.
Paris
Ouch!!! Man does this mask hurt to take off. Like the black mask, it holds on to every hair on your face. It definitely brightens and removed everything that it possibly can from your face. I recommend following this mask with some intense moisturizer and serum. This mask leaves nothing behind!
Sabrina B.
Love love love this mask, boscia is always on point with their face products. I like to use this in the colder months when my skin just looks dull, it instantly brightens my face and makes it look more awake and the fact the it is a peel off mask is all the more satisfying
Amanda S.
I purchased this on a whim, and I'm really happy that I did! I happened to get it on sale but that doesn't mean I wouldn't purchase this at regular price. I love peel off masks and this one really does just brighten my skin and make it look beautiful! Love it.
Brittany R.
Winkler , Manitoba
This mask is amazing for brightening your skin! Since I do have sensitive skin I only use is about once or twice a week,it has caused me to have irritated skin when I used it more than that a week. I would personally purchase this product again :)
Zamira R.
Austin, TX
This was interesting. It's very opaque and it almost looked like thick clown makeup. It made my skin soft and it was fun to peel off but I wouldn't purchase it again. Although it was gentle, I don't really think it was effective because my skin looked the same.
Johanna V.
I had a sample. I got it from Sephora a store at jcpenny. I was really impress. I never had used this brand before. Left my face feeling so soft. It was amazing. If you want a mask hat works you should try it.
Kiera T.
Ottawa
I LOVE this mask. Whenever my skin needs a boost I put this mask on and let it do its magic. It evens out my complexion and brightens my skin. I instantly look younger and fresher. Worth every cent.
Sabrina H.
toronto, ON
Not a big fan of this. When you go to peel it off...it doesn't come off properly and you have to wash it off. I tried it again but the same thing happened. Got this at Sephora. It's a bit pricey.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it