BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Cambridge , ON
I got this as a deluxe sample from sephora, I probably wouldn't have bought it on my own otherwise. This is a brightening mask and it definitely make the skin look healthier and glowy! I love peel masks too so that was a plus. I usually used this in the morning before putting on a "no makeup" makeup look because it made my skin look fresh. Would I buy this again though? maybe in the future but not for right now just because of the cost and my need for it.
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
Got this as a sample a few times and redeemed my points and loved this a lot. I find it didn't irritate my skin, and left it feeling free and refreshed. Boscia might be pricey, but I find a little goes a long way, and it's worth the splurge!
Amrit D.
Abbotsford , BC
This mask is amazing! Super easy to apply and even easier to pay off! Although it is pricey, you really only need to use it once per week to see results! I got about 10 uses out of the tube so over two months worth! It works on all skin types from oily- normal- dry and it's great for hyper pigmentation and scarring!
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
I was given this product by a friend as a gift. I had used other products from Boscia before with positive results. Unfortunately, this did not work well with my skin. It took longer than usual to dry into a peel, the peel itself peeled off with a lot of difficulty, and it left my fave feeling oily.
Alexandra C.
I absolutely SWEAR by this face mask! I have gone through a bottle and am going to repurchase at the next VIB sale! I was recommended it by someone from youtube, forget who and was a tad nervous based on price but now I love Boscia products and have bought more based on this product & the charcoal mask!!
Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
Great mask which helps me quickly energise my skin and removes all dead-cells, leaving my combination skin less oily but soft, bright and well-moistured. The mask is very gentle and I love using it 2 times per week.  Highly recommend it, especially after the winter season.
Paula A.
The most beautiful mask for a brightness skin. I have a normal skin but this stuff make my face with more light and also makes me feel fresh and confident.
Tip: If you have some dark circles under the eyes. Used this stuff for refreshing your face and this area. I recommend the use for people who have normal to dry skin.

#Poliapproved
Tacella F.
i love it, not expensif , make a miracle on my face and on the face of my mother and friends, smel very good! Was my friend how gives me at my birthday, i dont now where she buy it ! Was my first time but i want to use again! I recommend to everyone how loves take care of yourself!
Sara B.
One of my favourite masks for sure. The texture is somewhat rubbery and goes on cold. Once it sets it's so fun to pull it off in one piece. Overall the price is pretty reasonable I like buying the sample packs to get a mixture. I would definitely buy it again
Natalie R.
lorignal , ON
Using this felt amazing! It made my skin feel super soft and didn't strip my skin of any natural oils. I've been using this for around 3 months now and have seen an amazing change in my skin. I would 100% recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it out!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it