BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Tacella F.
i love it, not expensif , make a miracle on my face and on the face of my mother and friends, smel very good! Was my friend how gives me at my birthday, i dont now where she buy it ! Was my first time but i want to use again! I recommend to everyone how loves take care of yourself!
Sara B.
One of my favourite masks for sure. The texture is somewhat rubbery and goes on cold. Once it sets it's so fun to pull it off in one piece. Overall the price is pretty reasonable I like buying the sample packs to get a mixture. I would definitely buy it again
Natalie R.
lorignal , ON
Using this felt amazing! It made my skin feel super soft and didn't strip my skin of any natural oils. I've been using this for around 3 months now and have seen an amazing change in my skin. I would 100% recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it out!
Amelia M.
Scarborough, Ontario
While this is good mask, I don't find that I witness any immediate results after using it. My skin doesn't look exceptionally radiant-it looks brighter but not significantly enough to justify the purchase for me. I much prefer the Boscia Black mask.
Rosie H.
Elora, ON
Not one of my favourite face masks. Definitely love the fact that its a peel off mask but I did not notice that it did much for my skin. I will not repurchase. I just can't justify the price for a sub-par face mask. I recommend getting a sample first because everyone's skin is different.
Stephanie H.
I have extremely sensitive skin and unfortunately this mask was way too harsh for my skin. I ended up with a small chemical burn after peeling it off. I do enjoy other Boscia products but for someone with skin as sensitive as mine I'd be careful.
Fifi C.
Calgary, AB
Any changes to my skin after using this mask must be pretty insignificant, because I definitely can't see them. Takes at least an extra 10 minutes to dry over the black peel version also by Boscia. Wouldn't recomment, wouldn't buy full size.
Iris M.
Laval, WY
This mask is difficult. It's difficult to peel, apply and is difficult to even see results. I was expecting more from a brand like boscia because I have other masks by them (charcoal and green tea) and those work great but this was a disappointment.
mimi s.
incredible mask left my skin feeling so deeply clean and refreshed it really is bright white it's a little harsh on the face but does leave it extremly clean i would buy it again and i purchased at sephora
Ellie R.
edgworth
love this mask, suits its primary purpose and has made my skin clear up due to the fact I have ver bad skin. I use this before I put my foundation on as I think It really helps with the application of my foundation however I do think it is quite expensive.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it