BY BOSCIA #65 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Chloe G.
This mask does absolute wonders after I remove it my skin is left refreshed and glowing
Topaz M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this product. My face feels amazing after every time I use it. Highly recommend
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Another sample from a monthly subscription, left my face feeling quenched and radiant
Karina P.
One of my favorite mask can definitely notice a difference in how better my skin look
Selena M.
Cedar park, TX
Love this brightening mask. Not strongly fragranced which is great! Works wonders
Jessica B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this mask. It is deep cleansing and makes me skin feel quite refreshed
Maddieđź•Š P.
Dartmouth , NS
Overall I found this mask underwhelming. It left my face looking a bit more awake but didn't have the regular quality that I expect from Boscia products. It took quite a long time to dry (nearly 40 minutes) and even after all that time it didn't peel in the satisfying way you want to see in a peel-off mask, instead I had to go in with a cloth and rinse it all off.
Zara. T.
My skin was defnitely rejuvenated after using this peel off mask. I use this mask on days where i feel like my complexion looks dull. The packaging is nice and the overall product is a definite dream. Although it says that its for normal to dry skin, it worked great on my oily skin too! Would recommend.
Bretton, Peterborough
I would say that it is a pretty mediocre face mask. I was not able to see the results immediately. Expected a little bit more. I would have to use it at least twice a week to see some kind of a difference. Not sure about buying it again, but I will definitely finish it all up.
Karina A.
Waterloo, ON
By far one of my favourite masks! I use this mask when my skin is feeling particularly dull, and it never fails to leave my skin looking brighter and refreshed! Definitely a must have!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it