BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
I absolutely love this mask. The texture is amazing and spreads evenly with ease. It felt so refreshing on my skin and the smell is subtle and nice. It peels off without any pain or tugging and left my face feeling and looking absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great mask. The price is worth it!
Mary S.
Rougemont, NC
I have used many of Boscia's masks before but I got this as a sample from my Bosica order and have used it three times - this mask is one where I actually did see a difference in my complexion afterwards. I have redness in my cheeks and blemishes/texture and the reduction in the redness was reduced visibly. It wasn't a huge reduction that anyone would notice, but I noticed it so I feel with regular use it would be much more significant, so I am going to purchase a full size and am hoping I am right!
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I love this mask. It's so calming on the skin. You definitely want to put a thick layer on so you can be able to peel it off to remove dead skin. This particular mask it's all about giving the clarity back to your skin and making the pigmentation Even. I have sensitive skin so I'm always iffy about new facemask but this did not break me out or irritate my skin at all I definitely recommend it it left my skin feeling smooth and bright.
Kristen P.
Hilliard, OH
Boscia has been a brand I trust for a while now, so I was happy to try out this mask. I do feel like it provided a nice completion/tone to my skin immediately after I used it, but it was messy and did not peel off like I hoped. I also don't see any long lasting effects after using it for a few weeks.  If you're on the fence, I'd recommend trying a different boscia mask.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I just started using this mask once a week. This is my second week trying it and so far I have to say I like it. I do see a brighter and more even complexion. It's suppose to be anti aging and help with lines so I have to continue using this to see those results. This is not the best brightening mask but it is a good one for the two weeks I've been dedicated to it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
i bought this a lil after it came out, I used it a couple times because i was not to impressed the first time. Well the second time either, it does on like the Boscia black mask, you leave it on for about 20 min and  until its dries completely. then you peel it off , it peels off pretty gently off your face. but.. I dont really see a different in my face.
Yocasta B.
The brightening peel-off mask helps you to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It moisturizing and reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.

Its for all type of skin. Improves the appearance of your skin and removes blackheads. Use it 2 or 3 times per week. The size of the product is good and the price too.
Leonela J.
Phoenix , AZ
At first I loved this mask, it left my skin moisturized, smooth, and illluminated. However, after a few months, it began to separate. The white part separated from the clear adhesive properties and made it very difficult to peel off my face. It peels in tiny pieces. I still use it because I like how my skin feels after, but it's a pain to take off.
Brittany  C.
Port huron, MI
Other than the fact that this smells like Eggnog, I don't have any good opinions about this guy. With having scarring from acne I was hoping this would do something to even out texture or brighten my skin but it hasn't seemed to do much. It smells good and peel off masks are always fun, but it seems like that's all there is to this mask.
Taylor L.
Santa Barbara, CA
The mask itself has the consistency of super sticky Elmer's glue so its a little weird to put on. Once you've slapped it on there, prepare to be unable to make any facial movements and hilarity shall ensue. I absolutely love how soft my skin feels and how even my skin tone is after using. Sometimes I'll focus on certain spots to make the tube last a little longer. LOVE the whole peel off line!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it