BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I always feel like my skin feels refreshed and brighter when I use this. I don't have a lot of problems yet, but I think my face does look plumper and tighter.
Kasie D.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite mask thus far! I feel fresh and it doesn't hurt to remove!! After a long bath, basic face wash, get the wine and Boscīa mask and boom!! Brand new!
Kaylah M.
Fall River
First time user, only used this product once, but I most likely will not be repurchasing. For someone which sensitive skin I would not recommend this product.
heather c.
I enjoy the Boscia brand. The cleanse off oil is one of HG items. I was excited to try this mask. however it did nothing for me. Didn't help clear up anything.
Isabella P.
Loved how well this mask helped even my skin tone. It also really helped my skin become less dry. Overall this product left me feeling very nice and refreshed.
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really didn't notice any effects with this one. Certainly not brightening. It didn't cause any negative effects but no substantial positive effects either.
Lauryn G.
One of the better face masks that I've used. The effect on my skin was effective yet gentle - no burning itching or irritation. Would definitely recommend
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I really enjoyed this mask. It didn't completely eliminate my hyperpigmentation but I did see a difference after only one use. Will definitely repurchase!
Arlene M.
Peabody
It was given to me, and I liked it. I have a few more samples of the same brand to try as well. Looking forward to it. Seems to be a reputable brand.
Kelsey W.
Walland , TN
This isn't a great peel off mask that is hydrating! It smells like grapes, or atleast that's what I think it smells like. Easy to peel off and not painful
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it