BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Nicole S.
Edmonds, WA
I definitely notice an improvement immediately after use. Put it on thick so it peels off well when completely dry. Love using this product. Use it once a month due to cost but using it once a month makes it worth the amount of money spent. Super hydrating
Love Y.
Pacoima
Came across this product while I was online shopping through Sephora.well let me tell you this product does not disappoint not only does it help even out your skin tone it also blurs skin patches due to hyper-pigmentation.it is worth a try in my books.
Ariel G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this mask on my face! It makes my face super soft and it feels firmer! It does sting little peeling it off but not too much. It a good price for the amount you get. Sephora is my favorite place to purchase boscia products! I highly recommend it!
member-a75e8
I love using masks and Boscias Bright White Mask is one of my favorites. I like to use this mask before going out to an event. It makes my skin look and FEEL so fresh, like I have been outside in the cold air- playing! It has that bright clean look after I remove it. It is easy to use and leaves my skin ready for moisturizer and makeup. I simply love it!
Michelle S.
Little Canada, MN
One of the first peel off masks ever made! And it's so good! Love the price of these products and how effective they are. I've continued to buy this product throughout the years and love it! I can't recommend enough!
Arianna Zoë T.
Clermont, FL
I like this but I don't use it all the time. It's nice for a quick facial but not as effective as some of their other stuff. My skin was not a fan of it. Probably wasn't right for my skin type which is inflamed acne.
angela s.
Rochester, NY
As I am getting older, I need a product that helps hydrate and smooth my skin! The boscia Bright White Mask does just that - the advanced antiaging mask brightens, soothes and moisturizes your skin. Plus it reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Darby R.
Searcy, AR
This mask is wonderful! The smell is amazing and it goes on smooth. I love how my skin feels afterwards. I got mine from Sephora and am very happy with it. I've purchased this product twice and will buy it again.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I really love this! I love how I peel it off. I think this is really great because it really makes my skin soft and helps brighten. I also love the cold feeling when I first put it on. Helps soothe my skin!
Cassandra O.
I love this mask! When you peel it off it doesn’t feel like it did anything but it’s meant to make your skin glow and I love it. It’s a little harsh when it’s peeled. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it