BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Allana H.
Mtn House, CA
I received a sample of this and tried it once, I loved it, really seemed to leave my skin feeling taught and fresh, much brighter too, saving the rest for a date night
Amanda S.
MIDDLEBURG, FL
I love the way it makes my skin feel after use and the smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product especially if you have combination skin like me. The price point isn't too bad as well. It's perfect the way it is
Madeline L.
Tulsa, OK
I love that this is a peel off mask. Makes it super convenient! I've found that it helps to apply it on the thicker side. It has really helped to lighten my acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I love this mask because it leaves my skin feeling so soft! It really removed the dead skin. It is a little hard to peel off in my opinion but I love it nonetheless!
Olivia H.
I have uneven skintone and thought this would help.  Application is key when using this product.  If you don't apply enough removal is painful and difficult.  I tried multiple time but didn't see a big difference in skin tone.
Fernanda S.
É uma ótima máscara para a pele, além de sua cobertura ser totalmente perfeita, ajuda bastante em ficar macia e cheirosa! Já ganhei uma vez e compraria sem dúvidas alguma, simplesmente amei!! Recomendo a todos que me perguntam sobre uma mascara boa para a pele!
Jaymee D.
Fargo, ND
I love this mask. I can tell that after I use it my face seems brighter and more glowy. I love peel off masks and this is one of them. I use this with other Boscia products, and I love this brand! I haven't found one of their products that I don't like.
member-a75e8
I love using masks and Boscias Bright White Mask is one of my favorites. I like to use this mask before going out to an event. It makes my skin look and FEEL so fresh, like I have been outside in the cold air- playing! It has that bright clean look after I remove it. It is easy to use and leaves my skin ready for moisturizer and makeup. I simply love it!
Michelle S.
Little Canada, MN
One of the first peel off masks ever made! And it's so good! Love the price of these products and how effective they are. I've continued to buy this product throughout the years and love it! I can't recommend enough!
Love Y.
Pacoima
Came across this product while I was online shopping through Sephora.well let me tell you this product does not disappoint not only does it help even out your skin tone it also blurs skin patches due to hyper-pigmentation.it is worth a try in my books.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it