BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Alee C.
Putnam Valley
Very good and cooling , love the results (which are better if u use it twice a week). I already have dry skin and it doesn’t dry out my skin more which is always a concern to me when trying new face masks/products. I would definitely re-purchase
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
This is more of a fun fad mask. I don't notice it do much for my skin, but it is fun to use because it is a peel off mask, which is trending. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Abby S.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it was so amazing! It made my skin feel so nice and I could instantly see the brightening results! It was super gentle and easy to use. I definitely recommend it!
Hyley K.
Anaheim
This mask leaves the skin smooth and feeling clean but it shows no signs of taking anything out of your pores so it can not be used as a stand alone product in my opinion
Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
I'm a big fan of peel of masks. I purchased this item in Sephora after trying a sample. This mask feels very luxurious.  It feels very pleasant on, it's easy to apply and after you peel it of it leaves your skin super smooth. It's not drying at all. I love this product and will definitely repurchase it again.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
One word: obsessed. Leaves me face silky smooth, clean feelings and smells great!! I feel so comfortable with this product that I don't mind using it on my toddler age nieces and ever nephews for fun! They love it too!!
Amy C.
euclid
The whiting mask made my face feel so good and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone. And I would buy this again because it was so good and I love it it makes my face look nice.
Brittney T.
Everett, MA
I think this product is just ok. It’s fun to peel it off but I don’t think I’ve ever seen amazing results. I don’t think it works as well as people want it to
Katie H.
New York
This was a nice mask and felt good, although I don't know that I can honestly say I noticed much brightening from it. My skin did feel hydrated and soft afterward, though, which is mostly what I'm looking for from a mask anyway. A little messy to apply and hard to remove fully, if I recall.
Kim S.
Cape Coral
Skin feels instantly awake and refreshed. Pretty good for the price if you are normal to dry and maybe suffer from slight dullness. I would definitely use it again.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it