BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Angie M.
This mask brightens my skin every time! I have sensitive skin so the sake blend is able to remove buildup without the breakout I get from chemical based peels! This mask isn't meant to pull out blackheads, instead is meant to brighten and exfoliate by removing dead skin which it does quite well!
Layla E.
Used this plenty of times and can't say it's doing anything to my face. Every time I remove it I hope to see an improvement but it never looks that much brighter. I'm not even too sure what it's SUPPOSED to do
Kelsey R.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask is a very cooling and easy to use mask! It is thick and easy to peel off when done. I think the results are good for the overall price value. The packaging was good and easy to use if I needed to get more product out while product was still on my hands. I would buy again.
Olivia M.
Akron
This mask will make your face feel like a god...after using this your skin will glow in an almost holy way...i have thick dry skin and I was never expecting that it could feel so light and springy, with the glow to match! Definitely recommend, it's pricey but it goes a long way.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this mask. I've used a couple from this brand, and I am p,eased with all I have tried. It gives a good clean and cleans the pores. I've used it a few times and plan to buy other Boscia products. You can find it at Sephora.
Saman T.
West Sacramento, CA
I love this mask!! It's a peel off that doesn't strip your skins hydration and only strips the pores and bad stuff off. It pulls a little bit so add a thicker layer of the mask. Other than that it really does make you brighter and more even toned. I really recommend!!!
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This does leave your skin glowing but I would prefer a more natural way to go however that is just my preference. For what it is this product is great although a little pricey for me. But if you can afford it then I would say go for this because it gets the job done
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I got a set with all 4 masks and honestly none did anything special. First you need a lot of product to get the mask off easily, second I saw no difference what so ever with any of them.
Claudia C.
I have combination skin and after several uses I did notice that my face appeared brighter. However, you do have to apply a thick layer each time which means you won't get too many uses out of the bottle. My skin can be sensitive to certain ingredients, and fortunately this mask didn't irritate my skin.
Amber J.
Durant, OK
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It made my skin feel extremely smooth! This mask made some darker spots on my face lighten up and even with the rest of my facial tone. It also exfoliated my skin some. However, I do believe this is a bit overpriced.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it