BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This does leave your skin glowing but I would prefer a more natural way to go however that is just my preference. For what it is this product is great although a little pricey for me. But if you can afford it then I would say go for this because it gets the job done
Claudia C.
I have combination skin and after several uses I did notice that my face appeared brighter. However, you do have to apply a thick layer each time which means you won't get too many uses out of the bottle. My skin can be sensitive to certain ingredients, and fortunately this mask didn't irritate my skin.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I got a set with all 4 masks and honestly none did anything special. First you need a lot of product to get the mask off easily, second I saw no difference what so ever with any of them.
Amber J.
Durant, OK
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It made my skin feel extremely smooth! This mask made some darker spots on my face lighten up and even with the rest of my facial tone. It also exfoliated my skin some. However, I do believe this is a bit overpriced.
Krista K.
Watertown, NY
Really did make my skin feel new and fresh again. It did dry me out a tiny bit but then again I've never found a face wash that didn't do that let alone a mask. Would defiantly recommend
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
Loved this mask, felt very nice on my skin. It met my expectations when it didn't dry out my face. I found it effective and gentle. I would definitely use it again. I really enjoyed this mask and would repurchase
Meredith C.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is awesome! It really felt refreshing. I purchased this at Sephora and will definitely will be repurchasing it again when I run out. I could tell a difference with my hyperpigmentation after using it for about a week. Would recommend 10/10.
Juan D.
I first went into Sephora, rarely coming into this store. Everyone is very nice and I was browsing around and seeing if anything peeked my interest and found this guy,  it was a sample size product and I used it, it felt good. but at the end, it did leave my face a little dry. Lotion helped afterward so it wasn't too bad, face did look a bit brighter. I would buy it again if I ever to visit the store.
Valeria F.
I use this mask once a week and i love that is makes my skin soft by cleaning it deeply. I have tried a number of boscia's masks and i have to say that this is one of my favorites especially because is very gentle on my skin! I highly recommend it!!
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Love love love. This seriously brightens your skin. You will notice after just one use. It's great for dark marks and acne scars. I use it about once a week or every other week if I use the black mask. It smells very pleasant and isn't irritating.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it