BY BOSCIA #65 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Love love love. This seriously brightens your skin. You will notice after just one use. It's great for dark marks and acne scars. I use it about once a week or every other week if I use the black mask. It smells very pleasant and isn't irritating.
Kensley R.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Love it! Bought it at sephora! Leaves your skin feeling like a baby's butt! Very gentle and good for sensitive skin!! Will repurchase! This was my first Boscia product!
Allana H.
Mtn House, CA
I received a sample of this and tried it once, I loved it, really seemed to leave my skin feeling taught and fresh, much brighter too, saving the rest for a date night
Madeline L.
Tulsa, OK
I love that this is a peel off mask. Makes it super convenient! I've found that it helps to apply it on the thicker side. It has really helped to lighten my acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I love this mask because it leaves my skin feeling so soft! It really removed the dead skin. It is a little hard to peel off in my opinion but I love it nonetheless!
Jaymee D.
Fargo, ND
I love this mask. I can tell that after I use it my face seems brighter and more glowy. I love peel off masks and this is one of them. I use this with other Boscia products, and I love this brand! I haven't found one of their products that I don't like.
Ariel G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this mask on my face! It makes my face super soft and it feels firmer! It does sting little peeling it off but not too much. It a good price for the amount you get. Sephora is my favorite place to purchase boscia products! I highly recommend it!
angela s.
Rochester, NY
As I am getting older, I need a product that helps hydrate and smooth my skin! The boscia Bright White Mask does just that - the advanced antiaging mask brightens, soothes and moisturizes your skin. Plus it reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I really love this! I love how I peel it off. I think this is really great because it really makes my skin soft and helps brighten. I also love the cold feeling when I first put it on. Helps soothe my skin!
Melisa G.
I love this mask! I love to use this on my cheeks because I suffer from hyper pigmentation. I bought this as a sample pack with Boscia from Sephora. I will definitely be using this to luniminze my face and help fight discoloration.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it