BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
This mask leaves my face soooo glowy! I usually use this at night time right before I go to bed! And when I wake up it doesn't even seem like I've been asleep! It's not too pricey for me but it is definitely worth it!
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR
I love this mask! It goes on really smooth and when you go to peal it off it is so easy to remove! It doesn't tug at your face it just peals off so gently. I really noticed a difference too! It really does brighten your face and gives you a healthy glow!
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
I bought this at my local Sephora & it sure does brighten up your complexion! It's a peel off mask & fries within a reasonable amount of time. Boscia has amazing skin masks and skin care products. I highly recommend it!
Layla E.
Used this plenty of times and can't say it's doing anything to my face. Every time I remove it I hope to see an improvement but it never looks that much brighter. I'm not even too sure what it's SUPPOSED to do
Kelsey R.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask is a very cooling and easy to use mask! It is thick and easy to peel off when done. I think the results are good for the overall price value. The packaging was good and easy to use if I needed to get more product out while product was still on my hands. I would buy again.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
I love this mask. I've used a couple from this brand, and I am p,eased with all I have tried. It gives a good clean and cleans the pores. I've used it a few times and plan to buy other Boscia products. You can find it at Sephora.
Amber J.
Durant, OK
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It made my skin feel extremely smooth! This mask made some darker spots on my face lighten up and even with the rest of my facial tone. It also exfoliated my skin some. However, I do believe this is a bit overpriced.
Krista K.
Watertown , NY
Really did make my skin feel new and fresh again. It did dry me out a tiny bit but then again I've never found a face wash that didn't do that let alone a mask. Would defiantly recommend
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
I got a set with all 4 masks and honestly none did anything special. First you need a lot of product to get the mask off easily, second I saw no difference what so ever with any of them.
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
Loved this mask, felt very nice on my skin. It met my expectations when it didn't dry out my face. I found it effective and gentle. I would definitely use it again. I really enjoyed this mask and would repurchase
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it