BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff was great! Left my skin looking illuminated and beautiful. The only down side is that I have sort of sensitive skin so it was a little uncomfortable when first applying. That being said, it did not appear to negatively affect my skin at all (no puffiness or redness).
Kristen P.
Hilliard, OH
Boscia has been a brand I trust for a while now, so I was happy to try out this mask. I do feel like it provided a nice completion/tone to my skin immediately after I used it, but it was messy and did not peel off like I hoped. I also don't see any long lasting effects after using it for a few weeks.  If you're on the fence, I'd recommend trying a different boscia mask.
Rachel W.
Rogers, AR
This mask is magical. Seriously. Don't be afraid of the bright white title. It does brighten, but it only lightens dark or uneven spots, so my darker skinned people can use it too. It is a peel off mask (which is always entertaining to me), but if you find that difficult (esp around hair) you can rinse it off and achieve the same brightening effect. This is great for dull skin or if you have an event coming up and need a boost. Love this mask to death.
Nicole H.
Zanesville, OH
This mask always leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It has noticibly brightened my skin and it's very gentle. I love that it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a jar because it's a lot more hygienic. It's a little pricey but worth every penny in my opinion!
Andrea O.
Miami Beach, FL
Absolutely love the Boscia products. Especially the masks. This one in particular made my face feel refreshed and gave my face the bright "I'm awake" look, which is great after a night of partying. If you need a pick me up to your face this is definitely the product.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
One of my favorite masks in a tube form. I use this about 2x a month because I love sheet mask more. But this mask even though you wash it off still has great benefits. It is effective and gentle and with continued use my face was brighter. I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Pros: This REALLY helps soothe my redness. My cheeks are very red and I have a few rosacea spots on the left side of my face and if used properly, this mask makes a difference. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is that this mask is incredibly difficult to peel off!
Margaret C.
Wilbraham, MA
LOVED! I have always struggled with hyper pigmentation and after using this mask regularly for a few months i have noticed a huge difference! would recommend to anyone
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this mask (but I think they discontinued it and I don't know why). It leaves your face looking so bight and refreshed. It's also a peel off mask and everyone knows how fun peel off masks are. The price point was also really good for a higher end mask.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
I got this product as a sample from a purchase I made at Sephora, I think it was great. I got about 4 uses out of it. At first my face tingled a little but no redness which was a great sign. My face looked clean and smooth! I would recommend this product.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it