BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this mask (but I think they discontinued it and I don't know why). It leaves your face looking so bight and refreshed. It's also a peel off mask and everyone knows how fun peel off masks are. The price point was also really good for a higher end mask.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
I got this product as a sample from a purchase I made at Sephora, I think it was great. I got about 4 uses out of it. At first my face tingled a little but no redness which was a great sign. My face looked clean and smooth! I would recommend this product.
Gwyneth L.
Huntington, WV
I have fair skin, so whenever I have a breakout I tend to have dark spots stick around far longer than the actual blemishes. Boscia has long been a favorite brand of mine because their products work wonders and the Bright White Mask is a true magician. Not only do my dark spots diminish but my entire face has a nice evened out tone. I love using this after the Luminizing Black Mask when my skin could use a boost.
Elizabeth A.
I have to admit that I haven't really seen a difference in how my skin looks - but I'm still giving it four stars because my skin FEELS fantastic! Because it feels better overall, makeup applies smoothr and more easily, so in turn, THEN I suppose I do look better, lol!
Angelica A.
Glendale, CA
I hated this ONLY BECAUSE I thought it would control my oil control except the "Brightening" made me break out so much also i had way more oily skin than i started with. I stuck to my black mask best product ever. use this if you have dry skin.
Stephanie Y.
This mask was nice for general improvement of my tone and to balance moisture, but personally I don't want need my skin to be bright white. I got a sample of this in a beauty box, but I wouldn't buy it. Especially for how expensive it is. In my opinion there are better masks out there.
Jessica O.
Roseville, CA
Only used it once so I can't say how much brightening it did for my skin, but I did liked it! Easy to use and loved that it's a peel off mask. Because I have sensitive skin I am always cautious what products I use. With that said. I haven't found a Boscia product I haven't liked yet!
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I just used this mask and my skin is super soft and it looks brighter in the mirror. I use about a banana peel's thickness for the mask, which makes it easier to remove. This does not pull your skin as much as the black mask! Buy from Boscia's site - Also they have a reward program!! And promo deals (I got $130 in free products in January)
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this mask!!! it helped a lot with my acne scarring and it faded away scars while also brightening my skin! i always get compliments on my face and skin when i wear this mask before going out with friends! Pricey but worth it
Laura V.
Many, LA
I LOVE this mask. This is one of the few I've used that shows results immediately. When my face is looking dull, I use this and it gives a quick brightening effect. Love it! It is a bit hard to wash off but that isn't a big deal.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it