BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
April P.
Santa Paula, CA
This product was just okay for me. I did enjoy it, although the removal process was somewhat difficult for me. I would not repurchase this, in fact I do not think I even finished my first tube.
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
I am obsessed with this moisturizer! As a former Sephora employee and current makeup artist, I take skincare very seriously. I personally have dry skin but prone to breakouts. This hydrates beautifully and wears well under makeup. The only con about this product is the packaging because its hard to figure out how much is left until empty.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS MASK. I have used about re-bought it 3 different times. IT's definitely effective and totally meets my expectations in a mask. Its gentle on the skin and pull off very easily. I could feel the dirt pulling out of my skin after each use. I would highly recommend this product and can't wait to use the black mask!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I got a sample of this from Sephora & finally decided to try it. Boy, am I glad I did! You really need to apply it pretty liberally in order for it to peel off easily. It has a nice, subtle, flowery scent, which was nice compared to a lot of masks I've used in the past that just smell like chemicals. This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing! I'm seriously considering buying the full size. I love Boscia products!
gigi b.
Boynton Beach, FL
this mask does exactly what it says it will do!! once you peel it off you're left of with toned, even skin tone and a brighter complexion. my skin feels sooo soft whenever i use this mask.
Alexis P.
Manor, GA
This mask is great for all skin types! I have oily skin and it worked very well for me. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has uneven skin tone or hydrate their skin.
Erin S.
Best way to spend a rainy day! This Boscia mask really does brighten the skin and gives it a great glow. My only issue was it doesn't peel off as well as some of their other masks but all in all a great product from one of my favorite companies!
Dayana R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I suffer from hyperpigmentation. After I read all the reviews for this product I ran to my Sephora to purchase it...so glad I did! I do it once a week and have seen huge improvements.
Breanne M.
Greenville, NC
I genuinely like this mask in helping me open up my pores. The only thing is that it can be a bit pricey and hard to get off sometimes. But makes my face feel great.
ana o.

this is fun to do - you put a thick layer of the white mask on and peel it off! It peels very easily and you can get it in pretty much one big sheet. Pretty cool! And it is supposed to brighten too - I can't tell if it did or not, but I'm into using everything for lightening and brightening and fading age spots/sun spots so I will use anything that says it will work! Love this mask will buy another when mine is gone
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it