BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Longview
This mask is really really good. I have dull dry skin and this product gives me such a wonderful brightness to my skin. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend to others.
Victoria D.
This mask does what the tittle say it will leave your skin looking radiant and young from day one that you use it! Any dark blemishes it will disappear in a couple of uses!
Teresa R.
Loved this product i used it for the first time it made my skin softer and I had a beautiful glow afterwards. I used it before bed and when I woke up the next morning I didn't ever use makeup I love this stuff it woks like magic
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
I am soooooo in love with this mask! I originally tried this mask in a medley that Boscia offered, along with the green, blue, and black mask. First off, I am absolutely fascinated with the peel-off factor. The white mask is definitely the best of the bunch. Smell is alright, but the products effectiveness is what draws me in. My skin feels so refreshed and renewed without the peel feeling too abrasive. I would buy this in bulk if I could!!
Megan H.
Granite Falls
One of my most favorite masks! Nothing brings a glow to your skin after the change of season like this mask! It's simple, easy to use and delivers vibrant skin each and every time. Definitely one of my go to mask for summer!
Over all it’s a good mask. I got it in the travel size packs so I didn’t spend a whole lot, which was great, but I couldn’t tell if it actually made my skin brighter or not, or definitely has a fun color to it though!
Nastja P.
Very nice. Brightens skin and slightly tightens it. Does take a while to dry though. Received compliments on my skin later after I used it ! I recommend to try this product and see if it works out for your skin type!
Uttkantha S.
Blue Ash, OH
I managed to get a sample of this from the sephora lady right before they stopped making this product and what bad timing cause I actually liked it! I obviously didn't have a lot of it but I used it to spot treat some hyperpigmentation for about 5 weeks, once every week and it helped a lot with evening out my skin tone! If you can still somehow get your hands on it, go for it!
Tamara F.
My favorite mask by Boscia! I notice a difference in the brightness of my skin after the first application. However, it did nothing to improve how much my acne returned so it was a never ending cycle. If you have your skincare routine under control and want something to get rid of dark spots. Get this. But if you need something to help with acne, texture as well as radiance...find another.
Ashlee E.
Wareham, MA
I like this mask very much! It is very fun to put on and peel off. It is very brightening and it tightens my pores! It's not irritating at all! Especially on my sensitive skin!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it