BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Rebecca C.
I absolutely LOVE Boscia products. I continue to use this product weekly. I love it!! It's actually the first "peel off" mask I've used that actually peels off easy, leaving your face clean and refreshed. It has a neutral scent and dries in about 25 mins. Overall I was more than satisfied with the result!! All their masks are great. I would recommend buying the Multi-Masking Melody, to try the Green Tea Oil-Control Mask and Luminizing Black Mask as well.
Emily Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Having dry skin and acne can be tough. This mask wasn't too much for my sensitive skin either. I noticed improvement on acne scarring and adding some hydration to my skin!
Alecia M.
Grand Island, NY
The product itself was difficult to work with; it was very thick. I used a brush to apply and I ended up using a lot more than I thought I needed to. I didn't feel like I get would get much use out of it (maybe 4 times) and the results weren't incredibly impressive.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
This makes my skin glow like Snow White. I might actually like this better than the boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask! I tried it in a four pack sampler from Sephora.
janice s.
Miramar, FL
liked this mask, it was definately brightening, leaves you with a clear bright complexion.  the con is that now with all of the sheet masks out there, i get lazy when it comes to using these types of mask that you have to work a little for.  I purchased it at Sephora
Lexie H.
I used this mask for the first time the other day and I am so happy I bought it! I love the idea of peel off masks so much more than wash off masks. This mask went on easy and came off almost all in one piece. You have to use a generous amount of product and it takes about 30mins dry. The mask doesn't have a strong smell and honestly left my skin looking/ feeling great! I was worried to use this during the summer with my tan, I was afraid it would make me peel, but I've have no signs of peeling, just pretty soft, hydrated skin!
Alicia S.
I love this mask so much! It always leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. I try to use it a couple of days a week to keep my skin hydrated, clear and supple! I hope they never stop making this amazing mask
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I tried this stuff a few years back when I worked at Sephora. It didn't do much for me but I had people that swore by it. (I have bad luck with alot of products)
Natasha M.
I absolutely love this product and the results it left were amazing my skin felt very refreshing and clean I would definitely get this again, it was a very gentle face mask , the formula isn't too thin either for a great all over even application
Catherine S.
Arlington, VA
I do not like most of Boscia's peel-off masks, and this one is not an exception. I didn't see a noticeable brightening effect, and it was very difficult to use. It has a texture like sticky, thick sunscreen, and there's no good amount to put on; either you put on too little and it won't peel off properly, or you put on too much and it takes forever to dry and in some places won't dry at all (and then won't peel off properly). If they fixed that problem I might use it enough to see an effect.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it