BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Kristen T.
Sooo easy to apply and easy to remove. I have sensitive skin too and this didn't break me out or anything. I want to put 4 stars because it's so expensive but honestly it's worth it.
Kaylee C.
This product was not the best for me but it cleaned and hydrated my face and did what it claimed to do so therefore I would say it was effective but not my favorite skincare item. I would not buy this item again.
Ashley P.
Great mask-- it dries very tight to the skin and definitely pulls any junk out of your pores. Slightly painful to peel off, but worth it for the soft, tight skin you'll have after!
Cristal R.
Apo, AE
I love using this mask weekly to brighten my skin. The packaging is nice as well. It's very affordable & you get a decent amount of product for the price. It's works very well. I would recommend it to others.
I have used this once, it came as a sample, and it did exactly what it said it would. It brightened my skin like I've never seen a mask do before. I looked up the full size and I didn't think it was worth it. It's too little product for too much money (that's the reason for 3 stars)
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ
I really liked this product because I am a holographic maniac and it the mask is all sorts of beautiful! It made my skin feel super smooth after using it! Super fun for a girls night in!
Abby S.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it was so amazing! It made my skin feel so nice and I could instantly see the brightening results! It was super gentle and easy to use. I definitely recommend it!
Bree B.
Absolutely love this for evening out my skin tone! Doesn't make my dry skin worse and gives an intense clean feeling! Definitely worth every penny! Easy to spread across the face and easy to peel off!
Rebecca C.
I absolutely LOVE Boscia products. I continue to use this product weekly. I love it!! It's actually the first "peel off" mask I've used that actually peels off easy, leaving your face clean and refreshed. It has a neutral scent and dries in about 25 mins. Overall I was more than satisfied with the result!! All their masks are great. I would recommend buying the Multi-Masking Melody, to try the Green Tea Oil-Control Mask and Luminizing Black Mask as well.
Alecia M.
Grand Island, NY
The product itself was difficult to work with; it was very thick. I used a brush to apply and I ended up using a lot more than I thought I needed to. I didn't feel like I get would get much use out of it (maybe 4 times) and the results weren't incredibly impressive.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it