BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Renee J.
The Boscia Bright White Mask is incredible!!!! I used it for the first time a couple of months ago when I was first trying their products and I was genuinely impressed! It spreads on skin easily and peels off evenly. After using the mask your skin has a subtle and natural luminosity about it. Perfection!
Kathy G.
Imperial, CA
I tried the black mask and it's super good! It left my face feeling so clean and refreshed! I could see all the dirt and whiteheads on the mask once I removed it. So gross but so satisfying
Natasha K.
Winnipeg
Didn't go on smooth it felt almost like I was putting toothpaste or honey all over my face the picture on the box looks so smooth and I didn't like the way it left my skin either not a fan
hannah k.
Wilmington, MA
I love face masks that can peel off. I put this into my skin routine to help brighten up my face. Boscia has very nice packaging. The product does not hurt while peeling  off and I think my skin looked more glowy afterwards. I would buy this again!
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ
I really liked this product because I am a holographic maniac and it the mask is all sorts of beautiful! It made my skin feel super smooth after using it! Super fun for a girls night in!
Stefanie O.
I use this mask at least twice a week. I love the feeling it leaves after I remove it and the glow it leaves on my skin is amazing!  Its worth the price I have repurchased a few times. The bottle is great for travel and not too bulky so I like to take it on vacations for no makeup days
Kaylee C.
This product was not the best for me but it cleaned and hydrated my face and did what it claimed to do so therefore I would say it was effective but not my favorite skincare item. I would not buy this item again.
Kristen T.
Sooo easy to apply and easy to remove. I have sensitive skin too and this didn't break me out or anything. I want to put 4 stars because it's so expensive but honestly it's worth it.
Cristal R.
Apo, NY
I love using this mask weekly to brighten my skin. The packaging is nice as well. It's very affordable & you get a decent amount of product for the price. It's works very well. I would recommend it to others.
Ashley P.
Great mask-- it dries very tight to the skin and definitely pulls any junk out of your pores. Slightly painful to peel off, but worth it for the soft, tight skin you'll have after!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it