BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Katie C.
Des Plaines, IL
It was sticky and runny making it messy to apply. When it was on my hair kept getting stuck in the mask. After it finally dried and it pulled all of the little hairs off my face, it seemed like it didn’t do a lot for my skin. Not that I was expecting miracles, but there was no noticeable difference.
Emily K.
My skin was so smooth and glowing after it was amazing! And I love peely masks so it just added to the fun :) I already want another tube of it! Definitely would recommend if you have normal-ish skin. I don’t really have dry skin or oily and I feel like I’m kinda in between and it worked great for me!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love using Boscia peel off masks! The green tea and the black charcoal masks I have used many times before, so this time I decided to try the brightening white mask. The mask seemed a little trickier to apply than the past masks I have used. It is a thick, sticky consistency that I was attempting to spread on my skin. I still give this review 5 stars though because the results were great. After my skin dried, I simply peeled it off to reveal my renewed, bright, skin. It didn’t leave an over drying feel to my face either.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
One of the best products I’ve used from this brand!!! Left my face dewy and bright. Felt super refreshed after and will definitely be using again! So happy to add this to my skin care routine. It is such an amazing product😁
Tabitha L.
The boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser really helped in my routine of controlling acne from my oily skin. The product smells fresh but light, it doesn’t strip away all your natural oils. Your skin feels so fresh and so clean. Definitely recommend!
Jessica L.
Millersville
Really nice mask, gave a good amount of hydration and definitely made my skin look brighter and fresher. I feel like my skin care goes on a bit better after using this mask. Overall I think it’s a really nice mask!
Moira G.
Lakewood, CO
I’m definitely not in my twenties anymore (shhhh don’t tell) and while I’m not having major problems with fine lines and wrinkles, my skin suddenly seems really dull. This mask takes my skin from dull and bleh to glowy and refreshed. Would recommend.
Collean T.
Shelton, CT
Another great mask by Boscia. Again, gentle on my skin, but does the job. Great value, great packaging, appropriate price! Bought this at Sephora where there is a great selection of Boscia’s products. Again, wish this came in a larger bottle!
Kalyn🦋
This product is THE best mask I’ve tried in a long time , it’s so smooth when it glides on your skin. Some mask before this one have broken me out but not this one :). Definitely recommend. I have oily skin and it works perfectly
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
This is more of a fun fad mask. I don't notice it do much for my skin, but it is fun to use because it is a peel off mask, which is trending. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it