BY BOSCIA

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "I love this stuff. It makes your skin look bright and glowing after use. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 18 reviews
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Nisha K.
Washington, DC
Honestly this peel didn't really do anything to my face. I didn't feel like my pores were cleared or that my skin looked any different after a few uses. I have had this product for 2 years now and it is not even halfway empty. I recommend spending your money on something else. I have had drugstore brand peels work better than this.
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I loved this mask! I got it in a trial size pack from Sephora while standing in the checkout line. I’m so glad I grab it because I REALLY love how this mask makes my face feel! It leaves my face soft, hydrated and looking younger! boscia Bright White Mask
Emily K.
My skin was so smooth and glowing after it was amazing! And I love peely masks so it just added to the fun :) I already want another tube of it! Definitely would recommend if you have normal-ish skin. I don’t really have dry skin or oily and I feel like I’m kinda in between and it worked great for me!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love using Boscia peel off masks! The green tea and the black charcoal masks I have used many times before, so this time I decided to try the brightening white mask. The mask seemed a little trickier to apply than the past masks I have used. It is a thick, sticky consistency that I was attempting to spread on my skin. I still give this review 5 stars though because the results were great. After my skin dried, I simply peeled it off to reveal my renewed, bright, skin. It didn’t leave an over drying feel to my face either.
Sunny K.
Rochester
Makes my skin feels so soft after one use! I love peeling the mask off and revealing such a fresh face. This was my second time using it and I love it as much as the first time. I tried this in a pack of four masks, so pushing it out of the little packets was less than ideal, but I still got two uses out of each mask which was awesome. A little truly does go a long way with this mask! It is so thick and creamy, spreads super easy. Highly recommend.
Krystal L.
This mask is pretty good. I don’t use it over my whole face. I like to use it on like kinda of where I highlight. I personally didn’t notice a major difference using it, so I recommend taking a sample before actually buying it.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
One of the best products I’ve used from this brand!!! Left my face dewy and bright. Felt super refreshed after and will definitely be using again! So happy to add this to my skin care routine. It is such an amazing product😁
Melissa L.
Definitely keep an eye out for this product is amazing. I only got a small sample of this for my birthday gift and I’m still trying to use the app now and savor it because I know that it is expensive. But after I’m done with that I will definitely go purchase it
Moira G.
Lakewood, CO
I’m definitely not in my twenties anymore (shhhh don’t tell) and while I’m not having major problems with fine lines and wrinkles, my skin suddenly seems really dull. This mask takes my skin from dull and bleh to glowy and refreshed. Would recommend.
Collean T.
Cromwell, CT
Another great mask by Boscia. Again, gentle on my skin, but does the job. Great value, great packaging, appropriate price! Bought this at Sephora where there is a great selection of Boscia’s products. Again, wish this came in a larger bottle!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it