BY BOSCIA #63 in Facial Peels

An advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates, and smooths the look of skin. Soothing and hydrating, this antiaging mask contains clinical levels of advanced whitening ingredients to visually even skintone, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and brighten the complexion. Pro-vitamin C suppresses skin damage caused by UV radiation while delivering intense hydration and increasing natural moisture factors in the skin. It targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports natural collagen production to reduce the look of excess sagging. The peel-off technology instantly smooths the complexion for a glow that looks healthy, youthful, and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, ethanol alcohol, artificial color, and animal ingredients. It has been dermatologist-tested and is pH balanced with no testing on animals.

• I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for ...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product in stores?1 Answers
  • I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this ma...2 Answers
boscia Bright White Mask
  • "It is also a peel off mask, though, so it's pretty fun to use :) It made my skin really soft afterwards, but the peel-off feature still helped it exfoliate pretty well!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using it, so I can't say anything about longterm results, but after peeling the mask off, my skin feels super soft, smooth & amazing!" in 1 review
Heather S.
Moon Township
I really love this product. This is one of the few peel off mask that I’ve ever bought that didn’t come off in pieces, it came of smoothly in one piece. It also left my skin vibrant and noticeably more even toned. This is definitely something I would recommend to everyone.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love using Boscia peel off masks! The green tea and the black charcoal masks I have used many times before, so this time I decided to try the brightening white mask. The mask seemed a little trickier to apply than the past masks I have used. It is a thick, sticky consistency that I was attempting to spread on my skin. I still give this review 5 stars though because the results were great. After my skin dried, I simply peeled it off to reveal my renewed, bright, skin. It didn’t leave an over drying feel to my face either.
Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
I'm a big fan of peel of masks. I purchased this item in Sephora after trying a sample. This mask feels very luxurious.  It feels very pleasant on, it's easy to apply and after you peel it of it leaves your skin super smooth. It's not drying at all. I love this product and will definitely repurchase it again.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
One word: obsessed. Leaves me face silky smooth, clean feelings and smells great!! I feel so comfortable with this product that I don't mind using it on my toddler age nieces and ever nephews for fun! They love it too!!
Katie H.
New York
This was a nice mask and felt good, although I don't know that I can honestly say I noticed much brightening from it. My skin did feel hydrated and soft afterward, though, which is mostly what I'm looking for from a mask anyway. A little messy to apply and hard to remove fully, if I recall.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
I liked this face mask, but I definitely prefer the black peel of mask from this brand. As with any peel off mask, make sure not to sweat so that you can accurately peel off your mask. Besides liking the other mask more, this is a really good mask. I loved the peel off feature
Kathy M.
Bay Shore, NY
I actually only tried a sample that Sephora sells, a pack of four with the different types of masks they have. The white mask is affordable and its worth the money. My face felt nice and fresh after using this mask. Walked for a couple of minutes with a minty feeling on my face :)
Amanda K.
I have sensitive combination skin. I have been using this mask for 3 months now and it has become part of my weekly routine. It gives me instant hydration and calms my skin after one use. I definitely recommend
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this product once a week for about a year and it’s very gentle. I like how it makes my skin feel fresh and bright. 4 Stars only because it doesn’t peel off very well and I don’t feel like it clears all of my black heads and imperfections.
Logan W.
Packaging it great, smell is a little funky but you get used to it. It helps with sunburns (I learned the hard way to use sunscreen) and it leaves you dewy in all the right places. I’d buy it again.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I'm a huge fan of the charcoal peel off mask... I've used it for YEARS!!! Is this one worth trying?!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
I have been wanting a good brightening mask. Do you think this mask does a good job to improve skin radiance?
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
Where do you buy this product in stores?
jessica w.
I been thinking of trying this fir some time is it goid for dry skin and is it worth it