BY BOSCIA

A box of 100 blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100 percent natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Kiara L.
Coachella
This is an okay product, although I do like that it doesn't mess with my makeup id like for it to abdorb a bit more of my oils so that i wpuldnt have to use 2 sheets at a time! I think it would be perfect for someome on the less oily side!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I have very oily skin and always need to have blotting papers on me! These were more pricey then the ones I usually buy and they work pretty good! They keep my makeup in places but you could find cheaper ones at target that do just as well!
Haley B.
I love these little blotting papers as they really do help me during the day as I have an oily t zone! I bought these online and were shipped pretty fast. They are perfect for traveling and really help control my oils!
Mia T.
Lafayette, IN
These little papers were a godsend back when I lived in the armpit of hell (Georgia). And especially for us girls who get extra oily, yes even at 42, these papers do a great job of keeping fresh and clean.
Mitcha X.
Throughout the day of running around working and running errands my makeup and face would start to get oily, this product was quite effective in blotting the greasy-ness away, but only in a couple of hours will my face be greasy again. This product is great but you do have to use quite a few during the day.
Sara R.
Gastonia
Great product! As someone with oily skin, I'm always looking for something gentle for my skin. I was so happy to see this at my local Sephora for a great price! I would buy again.
Nik R.
my go to Boscia Blotting towelets! I sneak some in my baby's diaper bag (for myself), purse, gym bag, when we go to theme parks, and probably any chance I get I put them in the car and just about every, on the bed side and of course in the rest room. I just love the sent, the texture of the towelette and the way it helps with my sweat and every day mommy oily skin.
Danielle Y.
Mount Sinai, NY
I have super oily skin and am always looking for ways to keep the oils under control. These blotting sheets are EVERYTHING. I keep them in my purse and when I start to get a little oily, I just dab the sheets in the problem area and walllllllllah... I would definitely recommend these to anybody that has the same problem.
Tyler H.
Gainesville
Absolutely love this product! It is easy to use and is extremely packable which make it the perfect on the go product. I use about one sheet for my entire face and it keeps the oil off for a couple of hours at a time. This product costs $10 at Sephora for 100 sheets! This is a must use product.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
These are probably some of the best oil blotting sheets I've ever used. Sometimes other blotting sheets usually pick up my makeup when I use on my face. These actually keep my makeup from moving & only picks up oil. If you use blotting sheets when you have makeup on, I highly recommend these.