BY BOSCIA #6 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A box of 100 blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100 percent natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. see more...

• What are the best blotting sheets?3 Answers
  • "Green tea is also very good for your skin." in 1 review
Cat C.
Cat C.
Arlington, VA
These aren't my number-one favorite blotting papers (that honor goes to Sephora Mattifying Blotting Films), but Boscia Blotting Linens are definitely my second favorite! I buy them whenever I see them on sale, and I have them stashed everywhere from my nightstand to my makeup case to my car! They're large papers--twice the size of the little package they're in, because they're folded in half--and one is enough to do my whole face.
Erica  P.
Erica P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used these blotting sheets before and I actually like them. Boscia makes my favorite blotting sheets, though I actually prefer the charcoal to the green tea. I do really like the scent of the green tea sheets - it adds a little freshness and levity to the blotting process. Though the charcoal sheets are my favorite, the green tea sheets are still stellar.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
I used these all through high school and a bit after before I really understood what my skin needed to stay matte. I turned to these after going through a ton of cheaper ones and suffering the consequences of the cheap ingredients breaking me out. I don't think these treat the skin in anyways but they do blot extremely well and don't break me out!
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these blotting papers for $10/pack at Sephora. They last a long time and the size of the sheets are bigger than most brands. This blotting paper makes me feel clean and has a nice scent to it. The scent does not irritate my skin. It makes my make-up bag in my purse smell nice. I buy these every 2-3 months, and will continue to do so.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to blot my skin when I'm kinda oily, it's kinda good. It smells good, works good, but kinda pricey. I got them as a gift, but I never repurchased because they're kinda expensive. If the price were lowered, I'd buy them again, ubt it's a thing where you buy the brand and not the product.
Mariah Y.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin and these do wonders. I was a first time user and they lives up to my expectations. They took my oil off and left my skin looking nice and healthy. The only thing that disappointed me with these is that I feel there are products that are just as effective for a cheaper price.
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
New York
Boscia Blotting linens smell so good. They also do their job! I have oily skin and these have been my go-to #blotting papers for over a year now. They remove all of the #excess oil from your face while giving you a slight #matte look. They have no #scent and the #green #tea helps #calm your skin.
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally recommend these. I use this product at midday when my skin gets greasy and I need to look presentable at work.i just keep repurchasing thid. Very effective at absorbing the oil from my skin without messing my makeup. I would like if the packaging (box) was more resistant.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a few different brands of blotting sheets, but I really like these! One is all it takes to remove any oil I have throughout the day and it disturb my
makeup... The price is very reasonable as well.
I highly recommend if you get oily throughout the day, they really work!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
My favorite blotting sheets that I use on a regular basis. I get really oily throughout the day and these come in handy. I think the value is with the cost and the packing is so cute. I would repurchase and recommend to others and I even share mine with my friends and family!
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against competitors? would you repurchase this against others?
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
What are the best blotting sheets?
Latrice  L.
Latrice L.
Chesapeake , Va
Do these girl your face a tea tree type of feel!!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
I have been wanting to try blotting sheets for a long time, but I'm not sure which ones would be good to buy. Has anyone tried these before? Are they better than any other brands?
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this absorbs properly the skin??