BY BOSCIA #17 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A box of 100 blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100 percent natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. see more...

• What are the best blotting sheets?3 Answers
  • How do these compare with the blue Clean & Clear blotting sheets?1 Answers
  • Does this absorbs properly the skin?? 1 Answers
  • "Green tea is also very good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "The linens are natural and very smooth to blot your face with!" in 1 review
Janeigne N.
These are my all-time favorite blotting sheets, they absorb all of my exes oil throughout the day when my foundation and gets oily and looks a little funky. This saves me when I’m out I can just easily pull this compact out and get to blotting my face. It comes with a mirror it is so convenient and travel friendly I highly recommend the sheets to anyone you can purchase this blotting compact at Sephora.
Mimi H.
South Hadley, MA
These green tea boscia blotting linens were cute, smelled great, easy to use, and super effective. One blotting sheet would totally mattify my face after dabbing it over my skin for only a few seconds. My only reservation was unlike other popular blotting papers, it was slightly hard to see on the sheet how much oil was absorbed from your skin. Nevertheless, I would definitely repurchase these blotting linens because they worked really well!
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
Very effective at keeping my oil at bay during the summer. It makes my face feel a bit cleaner with my makeup and doesn’t smear! Very effective and I’m happy with this purchase. It is however a little pricey for blotting sheets, but I’m a sucker so I will continue to buy.
Katie Y.
Let me just say that I live in the south and dealing with our humid summers leaves me looking like a grease ball by the end of the day. I keep these in my car, purse, and at work to blot down shine throughout the day without moving my make up. I'm also a photographer and love keeping these in my camera bag to remove shine from subjects without powdering (especially good for guys!).
Mary R.
Chicago
This helped to take the shine off.  I tend to get really oily in my t-zone area and have to blot a few times per day.  It does the job without making me look ashy.  Packaging is OK, although the paper container can sometimes get damaged in my bag.  It would be great to have a more-substantial package.
Shelley E.
I really like these! They're perfecting for blotting and they're not very drying. I love the green tea part of these as well. A lot of blotting papers tend to take off your makeup but this isn't one of them! It's really nice to be able to blot away excess oil without worrying about your makeup disappearing.
Naim M.
Lacey, WA
Very cute packaging, I use these for the redness in my skin to give them some hydration, and cool it down. Sensitive skin and have not been irritated with them. Good for all skin types I would say, would buy them again. I was using these when I used my clarisonic and it was a good combination.
Tana G.
Hendersonville
Leaves your face ten times less oily than before hand, these blotting sheets exceeded my expectations. The packaging was cleanly designed, the green tea infused in the sheets leaves your skin glowing. I would highly recommend this product for those who need a little extra help with oily skin.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
These sheets do a good job absorbing oil from the skin. I would rank them as slightly better than the Clean N' Clear oil blotting sheets. While I have experienced some makeup transfer to the sheet they are not nearly as bad as the Clean N' Clear. They work but remember to use with a light hand.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro , NJ
Whether you're coming from the gym, or just need a refresher during your day, these blotting strips are a great fix! Unlike many cleansing pads that contain harsh chemicals and rubbing alcohol, these green tea blotting strips are smooth on your skin and leave you feeling great!
Marta A.
How does this stack up against competitors? would you repurchase this against others?
Olivia R.
What are the best blotting sheets?
Mariangel C.
Does this absorbs properly the skin??
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
How do these compare with the blue Clean & Clear blotting sheets?
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Do these girl your face a tea tree type of feel!!