BY BOSCIA #6 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A box of 100 blotting sheets for easy touch-ups. Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens absorb excess oil and banish shine without disturbing your makeup. These 100 percent natural linen, preservative-free facial blotting papers will keep you looking matte and lovely, all day long. Their compact holder slips easily into your purse, pocket, or desk drawer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. see more...

• What are the best blotting sheets?3 Answers
  • "Green tea is also very good for your skin." in 1 review
Cat C.
Cat C.
Arlington, VA
These aren't my number-one favorite blotting papers (that honor goes to Sephora Mattifying Blotting Films), but Boscia Blotting Linens are definitely my second favorite! I buy them whenever I see them on sale, and I have them stashed everywhere from my nightstand to my makeup case to my car! They're large papers--twice the size of the little package they're in, because they're folded in half--and one is enough to do my whole face.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm not a fan of these. I bought a small pack from Sephora because I was in need of oil blotting sheets and was not near any drugstores. While it does soak up some oil in your face, I find myself needing to use more than one sheet in a sitting as opposed to using only one blotting sheet from the Clean and Clear packs. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Pro: it smells great!
Erica  P.
Erica P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used these blotting sheets before and I actually like them. Boscia makes my favorite blotting sheets, though I actually prefer the charcoal to the green tea. I do really like the scent of the green tea sheets - it adds a little freshness and levity to the blotting process. Though the charcoal sheets are my favorite, the green tea sheets are still stellar.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
I used these all through high school and a bit after before I really understood what my skin needed to stay matte. I turned to these after going through a ton of cheaper ones and suffering the consequences of the cheap ingredients breaking me out. I don't think these treat the skin in anyways but they do blot extremely well and don't break me out!
Nisha R.
Nisha R.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these blotting papers for $10/pack at Sephora. They last a long time and the size of the sheets are bigger than most brands. This blotting paper makes me feel clean and has a nice scent to it. The scent does not irritate my skin. It makes my make-up bag in my purse smell nice. I buy these every 2-3 months, and will continue to do so.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
I love to use these to get rid of the shine as the day goes on. They don't disturb my make-up and do there job just fine. They are a pretty good value at 10 cents a sheet and are a must have especially if you are like me and have oily skin. Great to use and nice to have if you are on the go and don't have time to freshen up your make-up.
Laura P.
Laura P.
These are absolutely fabulous. Convenient, easy to use and more efficient than the clean & clear blue ones. Natural (i mean it's a piece of PAPER not plastic) and doesn't mess with my makeup. I highly recommended it and it is a product I've purchased over and over again. It can be expensive, but wait for the sales.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to blot my skin when I'm kinda oily, it's kinda good. It smells good, works good, but kinda pricey. I got them as a gift, but I never repurchased because they're kinda expensive. If the price were lowered, I'd buy them again, ubt it's a thing where you buy the brand and not the product.
Mariah Y.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
I have very oily skin and these do wonders. I was a first time user and they lives up to my expectations. They took my oil off and left my skin looking nice and healthy. The only thing that disappointed me with these is that I feel there are products that are just as effective for a cheaper price.
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
New York
Boscia Blotting linens smell so good. They also do their job! I have oily skin and these have been my go-to #blotting papers for over a year now. They remove all of the #excess oil from your face while giving you a slight #matte look. They have no #scent and the #green #tea helps #calm your skin.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against competitors? would you repurchase this against others?
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
What are the best blotting sheets?
Latrice  L.
Latrice L.
Chesapeake , Va
Do these girl your face a tea tree type of feel!!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
I have been wanting to try blotting sheets for a long time, but I'm not sure which ones would be good to buy. Has anyone tried these before? Are they better than any other brands?
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this absorbs properly the skin??