BY BOSCIA #27 in BB Cream

A long-wearing blemish balm that create a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. - Oil-free botanical formula to promote skin elasticity and reduce the look of fine lines - Features SPF 27 sun protection - Comes in one universal lustrous shade B.B. Cream is the ultimate multifunctional treatment. The gentle botanical formula creates a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. It helps to diminish the appearance of pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone while providing long-wearing, natural coverage that conceals imperfections. The self-adjusting shade warms to complement most skin tones for sheer, flawless coverage. Packed with antioxidants, B.B. Cream is designed to repair damage and protect skin from future damage without irritation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or B.B. Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skin tone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

• What's good is this BBC for my oil skin??1 Answers
  • I used this product yesterday and it covered great... tod...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a bb cream that comes in a very f...2 Answers
boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++ Broad Spectrum
  • "evens out uneven skin tone. is oil free and will not clog pores or cause break outs. medium coverage, might need a concealer for further spot treatments of acne scars. does not have a strong perfume smell and a little goes a long way. blend it into your skin using a beauty blender for more even and flawless results " in 38 reviews
  • "I had been looking for a tinted moisturizer to go under my regular powder foundation. On Sephora's website I answered a series of questions as to my skin type, my age, my skin care concerns, what I was looking for, etc.. This product came up as one of my solutions. It was over $40, but well worth the money. It is great at moisturizing, evening out my skin tone, looks perfect under my powder foundation and stays on all day. It has a very light shimmer to it to give you a little shine, however, I wear it with powder so that takes the shimmer away, but can be worn alone. " in 20 reviews
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This B.B. cream makes my pores look SO good! It evens out the skin to perfection and doesn't get stuck in those lines around the mouth. It leaves a natural glow to the skin. I like to apply with my finger and warm it up at the same time, then tap it in with a sponge. It can feel a bit tacky if you apply too thick of a layer. And even when I use a powder my forehead still gets shiny. The self-adjusting shade works pretty well but sometimes can look a bit too dark.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i used this a LOOONG time ago probably close to 4 yrs ago after becoming a new mom i wanted something quick and easy and i wasnt reeeally into makeup at that point like i am now. a sephora employee recommended and i used it up but i dont know if i was a huge fan of the self adjusting color, its a cool concept, but it isnt for all skin types. im also really oily so i have to be careful w bb creams. idk that id recommend this to someone.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
This is a product that I have purchased multiple times. It does an AMAZING job at covering redness in your skin. The coverage is good as well, but the color correction is my favorite quality. It feels nice on your skin with a pretty natural finish. The SPF doesn’t cause it to feel heavy at all and this does a good job of lasting through out the day. Definitely recommend!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I bought this through a sephora employee recommendation. This is a self adjusting bb cream, but I still think it's a bit too light to my medium tone skin. It spread around nicely but only light to medium coverage. I felt like it didnt hydrate my skin much, my skin was still feeling oily at mid day. I didn't repurchase after I finished the bottle.
Tiffany O.
Hialeah, FL
This is by far my favorite BB cream it's super lightweight does a lot for me for coverage. It cancels out redness, most of my under eye dark circles, most of my discoloration and I barely feel it on my face. This is a Korean brand so they only have two shades so I wish the color range was more expansive but it does seem to adapt to each person's skin as I have used this shade when I'm tan and when I'm pale and I've seen little to no difference so it's not too horrible but it needs to step up its game in regards to ots color range.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I've only used this bb cream a few times because it always ends up making my eyes tear uncontrollably. I'm very sensitive to sunscreen near my eyes, and I need a bb cream that offers coverage and protection without the irritation. Coverage and tone were nice.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I love how this BB cream wears and how natural and light it feels on my face, but the color doesn’t adjust to my skin tone like it advertises it will. I have light skin and this always shows as a medium and my face looks like a different color than my neck!
Персональный б.
California , MD
I really liked it and was going to repurchase it couldn’t find it on Sephora website. I think they discontinued it. Anyway it’s very nice, has a mousse texture and make your skin looks very healthy. It’s not greedy at all like other B.B. creams can be
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
Pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I use it when I'm gonna go to the beach or pool or lake when it isn't really practical to wear foundation. This covers enough of my blemishes and evens my skin tone enough for me to not feel self conscious.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
This stuff is great for the summer and is definitely more of a bronzed luminous look. I find it to hold up pretty well all day but you can't tell that well with fading because it is such a light coverage. Although, it does tend to make me itch around my nose area, especially the older the product gets. I had this product for a year and it had already separated in the bottle and it wasn't able to re mix. It has spf in it so the spf is probably what went bad is my assumption.
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this go on smoothly and evenly?
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Any super fair ladies like myself have any luck with this? Does it oxidize? This product was recommended to me a long time ago, but I've been afraid to go out in a limb and try it since I have such a hard time with everything oxidizing on me.
Maria B.
I have been looking for a good bb cream I heard that Boscia bb cream was really good
Melinda M.
Hampstead, NC
Is this typically used in place of foundation or under foundation?
Sarah B.
How's the coverage ? Will it cover acne scars?