3 colors available

BY BOSCIA #26 in BB Cream

A long-wearing blemish balm that create a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. - Oil-free botanical formula to promote skin elasticity and reduce the look of fine lines - Features SPF 27 sun protection - Comes in one universal lustrous shade B.B. Cream is the ultimate multifunctional treatment. The gentle botanical formula creates a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. It helps to diminish the appearance of pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone while providing long-wearing, natural coverage that conceals imperfections. The self-adjusting shade warms to complement most skin tones for sheer, flawless coverage. Packed with antioxidants, B.B. Cream is designed to repair damage and protect skin from future damage without irritation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or B.B. Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skin tone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

• What's good is this BBC for my oil skin??1 Answers
  • I used this product yesterday and it covered great... today I used ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a bb cream that comes in a very fair, neutr...2 Answers
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
I'very been using this BBC Cream for about two years now and am completely happy with it. I used mineral powder for years but it really clogged my pores. I decided to try this product and fell in love with how clean and lightweight it felt on my skin. I'very read some of the other reviews and have to disagree with some:
1) Yes, it can be applied with a make-up sponge nicely. The coverage is smooth and even when done this way.
2) Yes, there is a clear liquid that can come out of the tube, but this is just the separation of the product. All you need to do is shake the tube well before squeezing it and the Robles is solved.
3) I've NEVER seen glitter in this product or on my skin after applying this make-up. Not sure what that review was about, but the finish is very natural and doesn't appear like anything but natural.
I'm so happy to have found this BB Cream
Paul S.
Paul S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely by far my most favorite BB cream I ever have used ever. Ever. Ever! The first time I used it I didn't apply it properly and I ended up looking like a geisha. Casper face galore- and I was so turned off by it.

THEN I realized that you have to REALLY use your fingers to apply this properly. Warming up between your fingers and tap it all over your face. Then you can rub it in, BUT you're still not done. You have to LITERALLY "melt it down" with the heat of your fingers by holding them in place for a few seconds and then REALLY PRESSING it in. ( Use some darn elbow grease! This is not the time to worry about being dainty and sweet! ) Thjs breaks the pigments down more so they are able to match your skin tone better. The more you break them down the more it matches you skins perfectly!!

XOXO!
-BeautyBoy
Amber D.
Amber D.
Dyess Afb, TX
I like this BB cream, but I am currently looking to find another kind I like more. I have oily/combination skin, and it is a little sticky when I use this. Also, there is a lot of liquid/oil in the bottle. I'm not sure if it was old when I bought it, but when I try to squeeze it out, most of the time I just get the liquid at first. I've only had it like 3 months, so that's not acceptable, considering how pricey it is. I do somewhat like the coverage, and I wear it whenever I go out. I gave it 3 stars because the product needs improvement, but it could be great with some revisions. The biggest plus is that it doesn't make me break out if I forget to take it off!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
This has a really interesting texture to it - when I try to rub it into my skin it sort of 'slips' in a way that's hard to describe, almost like it's separating, but as you keep rubbing it sinks in well. It's lightweight and does a good job of smoothing out perfections; however, be warned that it is quite shimmery. Additionally, my skin is medium-light with warm undertones (~NC25) and this is a bit too light/cool for me. The shimmer and color are workable for me when layered with a dusting of powder foundation, but I think this product would work better for someone with normal to dry skin and light skin with cool undertones.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently realized that this product has micro sparkles in it that make my skin look uneven. Also, the medium BB Cream was way to light for my skin, causing a white cast that made me look like a ghost. I thought that the white cast was caused by the powder I was using, but when I switched foundations for fall, I realized that it was the BB Cream! I was not amused with this product and now I use it when I need a primer with SPF in it. Also, I have Oily skin, and by the end of the day, my makeup felt like it was falling off my face. I would not recommend this to anybody, I would say go for the IT Cosmetics BB Cream instead.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream. I was looking for something to use everyday to work that wasn't oily and that had SPF protection. I have tan-olive skin and I use the medium color and it is awesome. I use setting powder and little blush over it and voila ready to go. When you first apply it it leaves a whitish color, but as you rub it it goes away and leaves your skin with a little glow that I love. As someone mentioned above, it separated into a creamy and an oily texture once. I shook the bottle for maybe 20 seconds hard and it went back to normal. It can get warm in my bathroom and I think that is why it separated like that.
Emile O.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
As someone with oily skin, I'm always on the lookout for a good BB cream that will give me the benefits I want, without making me look a hot mess after 3 hours of wear time.
This Boscia BB not only hydrates, protects me from the sun, offers a light to medium build-able coverage, but also does a lovely job of blurring out my large pores and making my skin look better with continued use.
I highly recommend this product, but even more so the brand. I have yet to try a product of their's that doesn't exceed my expectations.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Sephora play box and After one use it immediately became my holy grail. I use it every day. The coverage is amazing for a bb cream, and if I have a breakout or my skin is more read than usual I mix it with a little of my tarte Amazonian clay liquid foundation. It looks natural and I love my skin with it. If I need concealer I use my makeup forever camouflage cream and finish with my tarte powder compact for a great looking complexion.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I am a huge fan of this! It really works wonders to give a even skin tone and improved complexion. I was surprised the first time I wore it to see that there was a tad bit of glitter and sparkle in the product, but it didn't bother me. This is so blendable and easy to use that I can even apply it with just my hands. It is a little pricey for the amount of coverage (very minimal since it is a BB cream) but regardless I really love it.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I have a sample of this product. I stopped using it because although it says it is self adjusting for all skin types, I don't think it is. I have fair skin and the product goes on pretty dark and a little orangey. That darkness and orangeyness never really go away. It does have a really nice texture and feel to it once it is on, but it also has some sparkle to it and I don't think it adds to my makeup at all.
Ariadne J.
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this go on smoothly and evenly?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any super fair ladies like myself have any luck with this? Does it oxidize? This product was recommended to me a long time ago, but I've been afraid to go out in a limb and try it since I have such a hard time with everything oxidizing on me.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the coverage ? Will it cover acne scars?
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Hampstead, NC
Is this typically used in place of foundation or under foundation?
Maria B.
Maria B.
I have been looking for a good bb cream I heard that Boscia bb cream was really good