boscia B.B. Cream uploaded by Lu C.

BY BOSCIA

An oil-free, skin-perfecting blemish balm that creates a flawless finish as it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. - Oil-free botanical formula to promote skin elasticity and reduce the look of fine lines - Comes in one universal lustrous shadeBB Cream is the ultimate multifunctional treatment. The gentle botanical formula creates a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. It helps to diminish the appearance of pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone while providing long-wearing, natural coverage that conceals imperfections. The self-adjusting shade warms to complement most skintones for sheer, flawless coverage. Designed to repair damage and care for skin from future damage without irritation, it's packed with essential antioxidants. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; and camouflage and color correct the skintone. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

• I've been looking for a good bb cream for oily skin. Do y...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this provide?2 Answers
  • Is this product thick or does it look natural on the skin ??5 Answers
Katie D.
Greensboro, NC
If it was just about how the product works in optimal conditions this Bb Cream would score 5 stars. It provides excellent lightweight coverage and my skin feels great wearing it. Unfortunately, sometimes the product starts to separate in the tube. I can’t figure out what causes this. The product still will combine some if you shake the tube vigorously for a bit, but otherwise it just doesn’t work quite as well once it starts to separate. It’s sad because otherwise it is a great product.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
While the coverage is anything but light-medium, it’s a great product. It self adjusts so be aware of that. This product is hard to come by but I definitely recommend in. Especially under a foundation as an extra coverage primer! You need this.
Taylor K.
This used to be my favorite B.B. cream, but I’ve noticed that it’s been discontinued, which of course is highly disappointing!!! If this was put back into production, I’d likely purchase it again!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite BB Cream! It covers well, but doesn’t look caked on. It does an excellent job of evening out my skin and minimizing discoloration. Really great if you tend to have pink tones in your skin.
Abigail S.
FENTON
Although the tones that came from this cream were way lighter than expected, after wearing for a little while, it kinda blended into my natural skin tone and gave me a much clearer complexion. Almost as much coverage as a foundation.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is a mediocre product, which is a shame of a brand like Boscia. This product has minimal coverage. Color of this cream is awfully orange and oxidizes even more. Expensive. Large bottle of product.
Celeste R.
My go to cover up. I love that it is one and done. It blends well and covers so much of my redness and any breakouts I get. I have sensitive skin and it has been great not causing any problems.
Hannah H.
Sandy Hook
This gave just the right amount of coverage and lasted all day with the help of a setting powder. My skin felt nice and protected from the sun and didn’t burn from the hot weather.
Madison V.
I really love this B.B. cream. I was actually given a tube as a gift and didn't know what to expect, but found myself preferring it over other B.B. creams I've tried.

This product is more of a mousse than it is a gel or a "cream". It feels lighter and fluffier, but it sits and holds a little heavier. I would describe it as a good middle-ground between a tinted moisturizer and an everyday foundation; it's light enough that it didn't clog my pores and prevented an oily or cakey look, but with staying-power that was durable throughout all-day use. It had a nice near-dewy finish, and it didn't flake or shine.

The only thing preventing me from making this product a full-time cast to my main makeup routine is the cost. It is pricey, by lower-income standards. But it's such a great product to splurge on!

I absolutely recommend if you're curious and you're looking for a new B.B. cream to try out! It's worth it!
Tiffany M.
Newfields
Don't let the separation of this product upon squeezing it out of the tube sway you from trying it. The coverage is so natural and can easily be built up to medium. The shade self adjusts to your skin tone, however very deep skinned individuals might find the product a bit too light. The product stays on my rather oily face without breaking up throughout the day. I needed very light touchups with a blotting paper by mid afternoon. The product can be purchased at Sephora or on the Boscia website. This is my go to base throughout the summer months.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Is this product thick or does it look natural on the skin ??
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
How much coverage does this provide?
Shari P.
Chelan, WA
I've been looking for a good bb cream for oily skin. Do you recommend this product for my type of skin ?