BY BOSCIA

Soothing and refreshing alcohol-free tonic created to hydrate and restore skin’s natural pH balance.
Formulated for all skin types.

How to Use:

Mist directly onto face and neck. Use AM and PM after cleansing.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Serine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Cyanocobalamin, Gardenia Florida Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract

boscia Balancing Facial Tonic
  • "Boscia is my GO TO line for my skincare regimen. It's all natural and from development to bottling, the products never come in contact with human hands. Therefore this keeps all the products 100% clean and free of germs, bacteria, etc. The Balancing Facial Tonic is a perfect refresher to my face in between cleansing and moisturizing. I have been using Boscia's Cleansing Gel along with the Tonic and Hydrating Gel moisturizer for 2 years on a consistent basis and I cannot tell you how big of a difference it has made on my complexion! I used to be way more oily and prone to acne and breakouts on a weekly basis. You wont find acne on my skin, my oil is under control with regular use of a moisturizer, and the tone and color of my complexion is more even! I'm telling you, if you are on the fence about ANY of their products, I urge you to give them a try! " in 21 reviews
Dylan B.
Baltimore, MD
I love that this comes in a spray bottle so that I don’t feel like I’m wasting product on a cotton pad. The lavender scent is super soothing and makes it a perfect option for my nighttime skincare routine. I picked this toner because it was one of a very few that didn’t have alcohol. Perusing the ingredient list shows that this toner has a few penetrating humectants as well. It’s just a good, extremely gentle toner. Unless you have a lavender allergy, I would recommend this for very dry, sensitive, red, and/or combination skin.
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
I really love this product because it is so gentle and easy to exfoliate on the skin. The only reason i give this a 4 star is because I like the Tatcha Enzyme Powder instead. But for the cheaper version of Tatcha, I feel that this brand and this product is solid. Your skin is left hydrated and plump. I just wish that the exfoliate could be a little more cleaner. But overall, a good product !
Shelita R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great toner, especially for the price. This toner does not have a heavy smell like others I have used, the smell is pleasant and mild. This toner leaves my face feeling clean, using right out the shower. I have seen a significant improvement in my pores, but it took about a week to notice, my face has gotten smoother. I do use this toner twice a day after washing my face.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
I liked it at first, but then I started to dislike the smell and it made my face feel kind of weird not in a bad way...but just weird. Like it seemed really oily at least for winter and my skin doesn’t get oily during winter it’s generally pretty dry
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
Ler me give you guys the real info. Since I'm reading all these fakeISH reviews.
If you are interested tomorrow august the 24th the rouge sale starts at jcpenney and Sephora

Its alcohol free you can use it before or after makeup.
The rose water is what helpes tighten the pore but keep it hydrated.
Witch hazel is what cleanse and tones the skin. They work hand in hand to help the pores out. It was aloe Vera to smooth and moisturizer the skin

I am a skin care junky. I'm even writing this as I mask with the origins retexturizing mask.
If you girls want real actual reviews look at mine. I read and go through reviews and you can tell the product have not been used at all
Kenzie C.
The little balls attached to any little bit of hair on my face and were impossible to get off! It was incredibly frustrating. I still have almost a full bottle I refuse to use. I give it two stars because I think it does exfoliate, but I don’t like the way it does it. It is also not an intense enough exfoliate. If you do choose to buy this product,  I recommend removing all hair from your face (even peach fuzz!!) and using a more intensive exfoliate every once in a awhile.
Keely C.
Bellingham
 I really really love this it was like refreshing my skin all at once I've tried so many different skin products because of the skin condition I have I have psoriasis so I'm constantly trying to find something that feels good on my face that doesn't make it worse and that doesn't dry it out and this product didn't do any of those things so that was good. This is a product I chose to buy with my own money because I like the brand and I heard that it worked really well
Miriah S.
Frostburg
All I can say is that this is a beautiful mist. It smells amazing and is super light. It’s so refreshing and feels super clean. I got it as a gift and didn’t use it for months because I thought it was just another toner, nothing special, wrong! I wish I would have started using it as soon as I got it. Now it’s part of my everyday routine. You just have to try to understand. I guarantee you’ll love it too. And I think it would suit any skin type
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product! Great for skin balancing, I love anything that comes in a spray form, just seems to make life a little easier when you can just give it a few spritz and let it dry and move on with your skin care routine.
Nora A.
Jersey City, NJ
LOVE THIS STUFF!! I use it 2wice a day. Before I apply my makeup (after I moisturize) and right before bed to lock all my skin care in place. It is truly so refreshing, smells good and very light feeling on your face.
Christina J.
Did you find this actually reduced the size of your pores on the skin? I'm looking for something that will visible reduce the appearance of them on my nose/cheeks. Let me know if you have other suggestions!
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Does anyone prefer this toner over the Boscia complexion toner?