BY BOSCIA #13 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A natural exfoliating peel treatment, formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Fruit Extracts, that reveals softer, smoother feet.

How to Use :

The Application:
1. Thoroughly cleanse feet.
2. Open foil pack and remove treatment-filled booties. To open booties, cut along dotted line on each bootie with scissors.
3. Slide one foot into each bootie. For a tighter fit, secure booties with tape. Leave on for 60 to 90 minutes, depending on level of exfoliation desired. Do not move around on feet while wearing booties.
4. Remove booties and discard once used.
5. Rinse feet with warm water and pat dry.
6. Dead skin cells will begin to naturally exfoliate or “peel” in four to five days. Do not forcibly remove peeling skin.
Individual peeling time varies and can take up to two weeks to complete.
Use only as directed. This product is exclusively for use on feet.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, Lactic Acid, Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castro Oil, Menthol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil

• Does it work well on really bad, cracked, dry heels?1 Answers
  • Is it truley worth 20$? Ive heard good things and bad thi...2 Answers
  • How long does the peeling process take? And Is it really ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tatyana C.
Plainsboro, NJ
OO how I love this product!! I am not one that has severe callouses or dry skin or consider my feet a problem area. However, to me this is one of my favorite ways to pamper myself during the winter time. It allows me to have my own little spa day at home either alone or with others. I love doing this foot peel during the winter months because man do your feet peel bad! (it does take a few days for the peeling to occur so don't think you got ripped off because it does take some time to work its magic) sometimes its big pieces sometimes its in little chunks. And doing this in the winter when you where socks almost 24-7 truly helps because no one is really gonna be looking at your feet because at least on the east coast our winters are cold. The box also recommends for a more affective treatment to wear socks i say wear fuzzy socks because for me personally i do see a difference between using thick or fuzzy socks compared to regular socks. How the product feels ... wet and just slightly slimy. its definitely really weird to walk around in them I would say its worse then being in wet socks in soaking wet sneakers and if you've never experienced that good keep it that way because its not a fun experience. Also your feet do get tingly like if you've ever used a lip plumper and it made your lips tingle in that slightly burning sensation or its as if you ate something super spicy ... yeah that happens on your feet. I don't find the experience painful just slightly strange. when you go to rinse them use cool water because your feet will be sensitive and have a weird cooling sensation as if there is vicks covering your feet. OVERALL, definitely LOVE this product you will have to do multiple treatments (make sure to span enough time in-between so you don't do damage) if you have severely dry skin on your feet or really bad callouses.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
So far so good! I bought this baby while waiting in line at Sephora to check out. I've heard so much talk about the foot peels and, it prob sounds gross, but I'm super excited for my feet to start peeling. The whole process takes about 10 days, with the peel starting around day 4-5. To start the process, I soaked my feet for 80 mins (packaging recommends 60-90 mins). I wasn't a fan of the chemical smell, but I am a fan of my feet feeling minty fresh after the soak. I'll check back in around Day 4-5 with results on how it actually worked out.

Update: 3 days in and my feet started to peel. I didn't realize it until I jumped out of the shower and it felt like I had stepped on something. The peeling process is a bit gross, but it doesn't hurt and it left my feet feeling super soft. Overall, I'll definitely use this product again.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The boscia baby soft foot peel is an incredible product. On day 3, for me, my feet started peeling and it lasted (and kept peeling more) through day 7. My feet felt and looked so smooth and soft. This is something I plan to do every Spring. I definitely recommend trying this product.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
This was so bomb! Boscia was my first foot peel EVER! I’ve used a few others since then but this was the best. It feels cooling when you have it on your feet. I recommend waiting the full recommended time before removing. I am sensitive and it didn’t bother or irritate me. My feet peeled right off and it was amazing and disgusting at the same time. I LOVED IT!
Chiquita C.
I was really excited to use this product as my feet can get just awful. I followed instructions. Waited. No lotion. And it started to dry up and peel around day 4. So with that came all this flaking - so I started soaking them. The first soak, they peeled fantastically! But was still having some stubborn skin on the real problem areas. I soaked them again and there was some more. So its been 8 days and I think its all done. Still have some pretty significant calluses - but I guess I cant expect it to work miracles.
AnneMarie B.
I hate wearing shoes and my feet get so calloused. I file my heels regularly and lotion and wear socks over that. But eeeek, as sandal season came closer I couldn't stand the thought of showing my feet. Peter at my Sephora suggested this so I gulped, I mean $20 for a foot mask, and the thought of skin peeling off... had me a bit phased. I postponed for a couple weeks but then took the leap. Oooh my word. It worked so well my heels were perfect!! It was odd having skin peel off but it was never uncomfortable
Katie O.
Boston, MA
This product is amazing. It made such a difference on my feet. It was easy to use. I put bags on my feet, used the tape provided, put slipper socks on top, and lounged on the couch for the recommended amount of time. A few days passed and I thought maybe it wasn't working for me and then I came home from a run and my feet were peeling like crazy and continued to do so for several days. It removed a lot of dry skin and improved callouses on my big toe. I purchase it again before sandal season.
Janese H.
Akron, OH
Wow is an understatement. This made my feet baby soft, although the process kind of looked scary but was painless. Fits up to a size 12 in men. (Had to test on my husband) Perfect for getting ready for summer!
Amber W.
Durham, NC
Bought from Sephora about 2 years ago I would say. At first I thought it wasn’t going to work. Then about 3/4 days in I started seeing peeling and I was excited. I would buy again many times
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
These are absolutely AMAZING!! I love that in the matter of 4-5 days my feet are shedding like a snake it’s fun to take all the dead skin away in the shower. I’ve gone through about 6 of them and will always recommend to my friends who need flip flop ready feet
Natalie M.
How long does the peeling process take? And Is it really gross?
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Is the peeling process painful or itchy? It sounds disgusting but for smooth feet at home I would be willing to give it a shot!
Megan M.
I'm curious about this product. Does it help get rid of dead skin or does it act more like a lotion. I have seen some of these products that make the dead skin come off, so I'm wondering if it's something like that. (I know it says peeling, but just wondering if the peeling affect even works).
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Is it truley worth 20$? Ive heard good things and bad things like it doesn't peel very well. Pros cons?
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Does it work well on really bad, cracked, dry heels?