boscia Baby Soft Foot Peel
A natural exfoliating peel treatment, formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Fruit Extracts, that reveals softer, smoother feet.
How to Use :
1. Thoroughly cleanse feet.
2. Open foil pack and remove treatment-filled booties. To open booties, cut along dotted line on each bootie with scissors.
3. Slide one foot into each bootie. For a tighter fit, secure booties with tape. Leave on for 60 to 90 minutes, depending on level of exfoliation desired. Do not move around on feet while wearing booties.
4. Remove booties and discard once used.
5. Rinse feet with warm water and pat dry.
6. Dead skin cells will begin to naturally exfoliate or “peel” in four to five days. Do not forcibly remove peeling skin.
Individual peeling time varies and can take up to two weeks to complete.
Use only as directed. This product is exclusively for use on feet.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, Lactic Acid, Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castro Oil, Menthol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oilsee more...
Top Questions See all 21 Q&A
Update: 3 days in and my feet started to peel. I didn't realize it until I jumped out of the shower and it felt like I had stepped on something. The peeling process is a bit gross, but it doesn't hurt and it left my feet feeling super soft. Overall, I'll definitely use this product again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos