boscia All-in One SPF 20 B.B. Eye Brightener Broad Spectrum uploaded by &^%&%& (.

BY BOSCIA

A multitasking eye perfector with SPF that conceals, brightens, and hydrates the delicate eye area. - A multitasking eye perfector - Features SPF 20 sun protection- Comes in one shadeThis versatile eye brightener helps to prevent dark circles, puffiness, and pigmentation while providing potent antiaging benefits. A self-adjusting shade formulated for all skin types, this must-have BB perfects and protects the delicate eye area and features an easy-to-use pump for flawless application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Sophia V.
I bought this product during some kind of promotional special because it was only $20. I'm almost out and want to order again, I'm a bit dismayed to see the price! Not sure if I can fork out 3 times what I paid last time, but I will say that this product is wonderful! It brightens up my undereye area very well (and I had dark circles even at 2 years old, genetics..), and it doesn't cake in any way. I feel good knowing I'm protecting that fragile skin with a great sunscreen. Keep those crows feet at bay as long as possible!
Elyssa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot believe this was discontinued! This stuff was everything: sun protection, light concealer, and eye-bag de-puffer all in one and it worked. Now I’m using a different product but it’s not the same. I could wear this to the gym for a little extra coverage without wearing makeup or under heavier concealer for a more finished look. It was great. If someone knows where I can get it, please let me know!
Carol P.
East Pittsburgh
Love this product!  I have sensitivity to products around my eyes. I used this and had no eye watering or redness. I way an instant glowing effect.  My under eye area was soft and smooth.  I was happy that this product was effective for the sun as well as immediate gradification!
Аyesha G.
I love this product, after after two kids I needed something to cover my dark circles from not sleeping and did the trick! I would recommend this product without a doubt. Works wonders.
Taylor M.
This is a great product! It covers dark under eye circles flawlessly. It goes on very well and covers a large area. Having SPF 20 is another plus! I am able to wear a thin layer of the cream while having my under eye circles covered and be protected by the sun! The contents in the bottle goes a long way. I was slightly hesitant to use this product as I have had problems with thick and chalky eye brighteners before, but this fully exceeds my expectations and is unlike any others. Highly recommend.
Christi M.
I enjoyed this product quite a bit, it just needed a little bit more coverage and it would've been perfect. Not heavy or cakey, moisturizing, brightening peach color, and a little goes a long way. If it had a little more coverage I would be all in! boscia All-in-One B.B. Eye Brightener
Alexa A.
Houston
This is a nice alternative to fouling days I'm just running err it leaves my skin bright and gives me a glow from within. It also evens my skin tone with a thin layer of pigment. I love to have a foundation sort of product work for me and my needs and that's exactly what this did.
Sarah F.
Rancho Palos Verdes
This eye brightener really helped with puffiness an Jose pesky dehydration lines under the eye. The coverage was light to medium but really helps neauralize the dark circles. I really enjoyed the ease of using this ever morning and it was very effective. I would buy again!
Dian T.
I love this eye brighter! It's so multitasking that absolutely is great value for a good price! My eyes need extra care with puffiness and dark circles, and for both issues, this is on point. PLUS, it comes with SPF and nice packaging!
Roselin L.
I really like the majority of the products from this brand! And this one specially I really enjoyed. I starered using a sample and ended up buying the full size, which for me the price and the value of the product, the amount of what you get is pretty fair, and a little bit is all you need. Love to use it specially during summer time for the light formula.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?