boscia All-In One B.B. Eye Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF 20  uploaded by &^%&%& (.

BY BOSCIA

A multitasking eye perfector with SPF that conceals, brightens, and hydrates the delicate eye area. - A multitasking eye perfector - Features SPF 20 sun protection- Comes in one shadeThis versatile eye brightener helps to prevent dark circles, puffiness, and pigmentation while providing potent antiaging benefits. A self-adjusting shade formulated for all skin types, this must-have BB perfects and protects the delicate eye area and features an easy-to-use pump for flawless application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Sophia V.
I bought this product during some kind of promotional special because it was only $20. I'm almost out and want to order again, I'm a bit dismayed to see the price! Not sure if I can fork out 3 times what I paid last time, but I will say that this product is wonderful! It brightens up my undereye area very well (and I had dark circles even at 2 years old, genetics..), and it doesn't cake in any way. I feel good knowing I'm protecting that fragile skin with a great sunscreen. Keep those crows feet at bay as long as possible!
Elyssa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot believe this was discontinued! This stuff was everything: sun protection, light concealer, and eye-bag de-puffer all in one and it worked. Now I’m using a different product but it’s not the same. I could wear this to the gym for a little extra coverage without wearing makeup or under heavier concealer for a more finished look. It was great. If someone knows where I can get it, please let me know!
Annie S.
Woodstock
I used to have such bad eye bags that I would put on so many under eye gels and treatments that it was using up all of my money. I used to also spend all of my money on under eye concealers because my under yes we’re so dark and puffy. This is one of the best products that I have ever purchased and definitely the best products I have ever put on below my eyes. It is definitely worth the price.
Sandra C.
Laredo
The texture is creamy, moist, and easy to blend. I don’t think it lent any moisture to my drier eyes but it didn’t crease into finer lines nor did it tug during application or give up a generally dry formula vibe. It was pleasant to wear and easy to apply. It offers very basic coverage so a younger eye might enjoy this but those of us with drier, aging eyes or darker circles might feel it doesn’t do much. I applied it on my bare skin and it brightened my eye up rather nicely giving me a rested appearance but again, it did not conceal or diffuse darkness.
Caylien A.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved that this product did not feel heavy under my eyes like most concealers do. The packaging made it super easy for everyday use and compact to where I could throw it in my purse for touch ups. The only thing I didn't like was that it has to be set with powder since it does tend to stray.
Lesli L.
I love this product so much it is super good for its value I'm glad I purchased this product! I was a little worried that it wasn't gonna be what I expected it to be but it was very effective for me and I would buy it again and would recommend this to all my friends and family (-:
Alexa A.
Houston
This is a nice alternative to fouling days I'm just running err it leaves my skin bright and gives me a glow from within. It also evens my skin tone with a thin layer of pigment. I love to have a foundation sort of product work for me and my needs and that's exactly what this did.
Sarah F.
Rancho Palos Verdes
This eye brightener really helped with puffiness an Jose pesky dehydration lines under the eye. The coverage was light to medium but really helps neauralize the dark circles. I really enjoyed the ease of using this ever morning and it was very effective. I would buy again!
Lauren B.
Austin
It does exactly what it is supposed to do! This was the first time I used this product but I would buy this product again and again. I bought it online from Sephora. The packaging isn’t anything too fancy, not super eye catching but still nice and pretty!
Georgia O.
Works really well! Matched my skin well and I was really thankful for the spf in it because I get sunburned really easily and I would definitely use this product again. It was a random buy with no expectations and it was nice to be pleasantly surprised