BY BOSCH #46 in Stand Mixers

The bosch universal plus kitchen machine is an ideal addition to any kitchen. This includes the mixer, 6.5 quart plastic bowl, wire whips, dough hook, splash ring, lid & dough hook extender. This machine is great for large batches, and with the addition of the dough hook extender it works great with small batches as well. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
My Kitchen Aid was just not able to cope with the larger whole wheat bread dough. I could never get the gluten to form and ended up with lots of brick like bread loaves. After much research I chose to purchase this to use when making larger batches of bread or several batches of cookies. It can knead the heaviest whole grain and make it light and fluffy. It has 800w of power, with 3 different settings, and a pulse setting to mix ingredients together quickly. It comes standard with a high quality BPA free plastic 6.5 Qt. bowl with a (BPA free) plastic lid with splash ring, a monster heavy gauge dough hook that kneads dough beautifully, and wire whips On the base of the machine are 4 suction cup feet that keep it from walking across the counter when working. It is made very well and does so much more that bread. I also purchased a dough hook extender to use when I wanted smaller loaves. You can purchase several attachments to use with it too. There is a blender (BPA free plastic or glass), cookie paddles, wire whisks for lighter cookie dough or quick bread, a food processor, and a meat grinder which doubles as a pasta maker. They also have a stainless steel bowl with or without the lid. I cannot tell you how happy I have been using this. It's a very powerful machine and well worth the price you pay for it. I think this is perfect for someone who bakes their own breads and cooks a lot for their family. I am extremely pleased with my Bosch Universal Plus.
Leanna B.
Love this mixer! I just got it for my birthday this year and I use it at least 3 times a week. I love to use it when making homemade soups and salsas. They are very easy to wash as well.
Zoicar B.
Excelente!!!!! Un gran ayudante para los amantes de la cocina!! Encantada de poder tener uno en casa
Maribel M.
Denver, CO
Extremely love it super fun i personally use it everyday its super great absolutely love it
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love this just bought few months ago its my favorite mixer I could never go back to reg one
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Love this so much. Just bought it and it is a must have ! Great mixer. My new favorite!
Anna D.
This beats kitchenaid hands down any day of the week. Every woman in my family owns one. I make all of homemade bread and buns in here (I get 3 dozen buns or 4-5 loaves of bread mixed I. This at one time: roughly 10 cups of flour plus the other ingredients) The warranty on these is great as well, not that you'd need it because it's high quality. I also like to mix cookie doughs in this and it's perfect for beating egg whites stiff with the whisk attatchment. I also own the blender attatchment and love that as well. Can't say enough good things about this product. If I could rate it 10 stars I would.
Kaitlyn M.
New Glasgow, NS
I loveeee this, it's so good! Mixes great, and good price! It gets dirty quickly, but still love the product so very much.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
Where can i find this at?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Where can I find this item?