BY BOSCH

The bosch universal plusmixer with cookie paddles is an ideal addition to any kitchen. This includes the mixer, 6.5 quart plastic bowl, wire whips, dough hook, splash ring, lid cookie paddles, metal whip drive & dough hook extender. The additional cookie paddle attachment works great to mix your favorite cookie recipe. see more...

• Has anyone used this? How hard is the cleanup?1 Answers
Ginger B.
Lynnville, TN
This is such an awesome mixer! I have had this mixer now for almost 10 years and it is still going very strong. It takes a beating almost everyday! Yet, it keeps on going. I use it to make 5 loaves of bread at a time. I can mash a ton of potatoes for mashed potatoes and even use it to make a simple small cake mix.

The only thing that can be a con on this is that you really need to put liquids first, but, other than that, you really cannot go wrong.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH
I just got my mixer last week, as an early Valentine's present, and it is amazing. I have already used it to make cookies, brownines, bread, apple sauce, and homemade cake. Amazing is the one word that comes to mind when thinking of this mixer. I have done research about what mixer I wanted for the past two years and this one out weighed Kitchaid in many ways. For what I needed to do, 15 lbs of dough, this one won and for the price, my husband saved over $600! Best mixer ever.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I have an older model Bosch Universal with the bread hook and the blender. I've had it for 8 years and it's a necessity in my home for bread making and making larger portions of baked goods. I love how you can add attachments to it without having to purchase an whole new appliance. I would love to add the meat grinder and and the cookie paddles to my collection. They're on my wishlist. There's not one thing I can say that isn't positive about this product.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
I use this multiple times a week in my household for everything from mashed potatoes to smoothies (I have the blender attachment and it works WONDERFULLY) to making fluffy meringues. My husband grew up making his own bread using this mixer and when we got married it was one of the only things he said we "had to get."
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Kitchenaid Stand Mixers make lovely decorations for the kitchen counter. But for those who are in the know, they are no match for Bosch Universal Plus. The Universal Plus is the do-it-all appliance built to last. Easy to use, easy to clean, power to spare, and eminently indispensable.
Diana A.
Woods Cross, UT
There are other mixers that may look a little prettier, but they don't work as well as this one! And the cookie paddles are amazing.
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
This is amazing. it is a good kitchen accessory. i would highly recommend adding this to your kitchen.
Elisabeth D.
Powell, TN
Has anyone used this? How hard is the cleanup?